!~Heartthrob Daya's FC-Daya's b'day contest Pg 102 - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Yes Abhijit's bengali was better. At last they were at Kolkata. πŸ˜ƒ
I know i m very late but congrats Daya sir & all fans of Daya sir for the new wonderful FC
Monika it is superb yaar...too good!!! πŸ‘β­οΈ

Hello everyone...Good morning πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by -purnima-

sachin,nick ,kajal, were not taken along to kolkatta  ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.& also the biggest relief was... that episode was nothing what i expected πŸ˜†πŸ˜† "yeh sab toh ek plan tha" πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

These two parts are one of the main reason for which i liked the episode so much...CID mein melodrama achha nehin lagta πŸ˜†

coming to performance... it was Daya all the way 😍 ... though he scared me a little in beginning 😭😭... but as a actor it was wonderful πŸ‘πŸ‘... fighter till end πŸ‘πŸ‘...he recovered quite soon πŸ‘πŸ‘ he was as active as ever ... loved his scene with the taxi driver
"yeh thapad humesha yaad dilaega ki daya abhi zinda hai" 😳😳

Daya sir is just superb specially in coffee house...i was just scared to see him...ACP sir & Abhijeet sir cant hold him properly when he used to fall...this scene is very special for me becoz i was present at the time of shooting 😳

a special mention to abhijit sir πŸ‘πŸ‘... his reaction on seeing daya in coffee house & also in the morgue when they had to identify daya that behroopiya FB πŸ˜’ . still made me cry 😭
ofcourse "daya mujhe apni sab GF ke baare mein batata hai " πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

After a long time we can see such bond of duo...i am very happy for such dialogue of Abhijeet sir for his friend...i love this friendship 😍

& mitali ji how was abhijit sir& ACP's sir's Bengali πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ they were speaking so fluently πŸ‘πŸ‘  specially abhijit πŸ‘ wanted to hear daya sir speak also 😳 😳 but he didn't πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Wow excellent trio speak in bengali...nothing is better than this for a bong CIDian...love to hear it again & again  😍 ❀️ ☺️

Edited by debasree04 - 12 years ago
good morning Purni , mitali and deba ...!!

nice to see you all back πŸ˜ƒ
Hello Twinkle...how r u ??
So did u like the last episode?
the Kolkata special episode was directed by B.P.Singh Sir amd am utterly overjoyed to see the old flavor returning back to the show πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by debasree04

Hello Twinkle...how r u ??
So did u like the last episode?

not just liked it... i loved that episode...😍 going to the forum to vote it as one of the best episodes of recent times πŸ˜ƒ
Hellooo... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›. 

Xactly 30+ person gave it 5...i dnt remember any other case where they got such rate at least it never happens when i became active member here...it is the first case where i gave 5 πŸ˜ƒ
For me everything present there----
okay story
wonderful direction
only our trio & vivek (i ignore the first scenes)
no city darshan
wonderful dialogue
fighting
concern for each other
Aur kya chahiye???
Good morning mona di...πŸ˜ƒ
how are you...?? how was your Diwali...??

Hello Aditi, Twinky, Debo, Monika. πŸ˜ƒ Hope u all had an excellent Diwali

@ Monika, fantastic fc yaar. Despite being faced so many problems u made such a nice one. I really appreciate.