Sonee's SurYa VM Gallery [CLOSED] Note on Pg.08 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Rose_Petal

Hey Soneejee! πŸ˜› The VM was gorgeous...it was short but still very nice.  Btw, I don't see Rose's comment here so make sure you keep sending her PMs! She must see it. πŸ˜‰ 
mimi ji why r u so concerned that i comment on the vm πŸ˜‰...even though i dont watch the show i saw the vm even before it was posted here .😊..happy now .😑..i did scrap her my comments so dont worry .πŸ˜†..and i guess her sis because of whom she made this vm should have posted her comments first ..lol...
sonee ...once again very nice vm and to ur surprise i even heard the vm ...did the first thing when came online today πŸ˜†...lovely song n scene selection πŸ‘..hope ur sis is happy with ur efforts ...😳
😲 Rose, why have you been ji-ing after my name? 😡 I have seen that a few times now...
And you know it's not important for me to know if you sent your comments to Soneejee (see - jee/ji goes in here πŸ˜›). I just was making sure that you got to see it. And now that I know you saw it even before it was posted here...I am just so happy. 🀣 Edited by Rose_Petal - 12 years ago
WOWW soneeπŸ‘πŸ‘.. its beautiful dearπŸ˜ƒ.. loved the mixing😳.. awesome jobπŸ‘πŸΌ.. keep it up dearπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by eye_can_talk

thank you sooo much diii😊

i just love this VM😊

AWESUME song , and superb editing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

my favt scene πŸ˜³ sandhya writting sooraj name on his booksπŸ˜› n sooraj making dil jalebi😳

most fvrt tea sharing😳

thank u di  for lovely VM

😊

OMG finally a comment from the lil sis 😲😲😲...oye hoye sonee she calls u diii ..😲.itni izzat πŸ˜†..lol...chalo u deserve it considering u made such a fab vm including all her fav scenes afterall ek hazaaron mein luv ki behna hai Embarrassed..lol...saari umr inhe sang rehna hai ...
Originally posted by stranger2rose

OMG finally a comment from the lil sis 😲😲😲...oye hoye sonee she calls u diii ..😲.itni izzat πŸ˜†..lol...chalo u deserve it considering u made such a fab vm including all her fav scenes afterall ek hazaaron mein luv ki behna hai 😳..lol...saari umr inhe sang rehna hai ...

Mujhe koi respect de hazam nahin hoti??😈...πŸ˜†.. n dont worry itana jall matt ..woh tujhe our Ms.Patel ko bhi DII hi bulati hai...😈 dunno it's fab or not but yaa its one of my gud work lol...coz i really lyk editing πŸ˜³..n yaa i try to include all her favo. scene's...

@bold...arrhh plz...woh kaafi hai...tu bhi matt start karπŸ˜†
 @ b2011 , Hi_Friends ,  karishma125 , sita11 , monika_2691, Rupal , lamar123 , Ashima_Mishal ,  _mahi_   , Lav , Mimi'jee and Rosie

Thank you SO much friend πŸ€—.. i'm SO Glad u all likes my vm and really happy k u enjoyed it!πŸ˜ƒ...sorry not able to reply to each and every comment/ post...but i hv read it...and  I have the biggest grin on my face reading them.πŸ˜ƒ Thank u for all ur comments... Thank you!!πŸ€—

n e w    u p l o a d

S u r Y a  V M

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPBBAxPLqo4&hd=1[/YOUTUBE]

Direct Link (HD) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPBBAxPLqo4&hd=1

Please  watch & if u like pressed  LIKE  & Do comment.πŸ˜ƒ
Thank You!!πŸ˜ƒ

With Love
Sonee!😳

SOnneee!!! I just saw it on YT - but i have to comment here as well - LOVE it!!! and awww I am loving ur Dutta Avis πŸ˜  I miss old days of LTL πŸ˜­
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by sidra2007

SOnneee!!! I just saw it on YT - but i have to comment here as well - LOVE it!!! and awww I am loving ur Dutta Avis πŸ˜  I miss old days of LTL πŸ˜­

Thank you SO much DearπŸ€—.. i'm SO Glad u like it... aww D avi's?? ...sowree now my sig is diff...lol but still it's only DN...😳  oh Thank you hun!!πŸ˜ƒ

--------------------------------------

I have uploade my NEW SurYa VM on 1st Page.

Hope you all like it, if u don't like it..its totally understandable. (: Please watch & if you like press "like" and comment and  Appreciation or criticism are most welcome! Would love to read them.  Thank you & Enjoy!!!

Hope you all like it.
Sonee

Edited by --SONEE-- - 11 years ago
Very nice Sonee.πŸ‘ The song, the lyrics  and the scenes matched perfectly. Thank you for sharing!

I like them all...good job Sonee