BV WU : 20 OCT 2011

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thankss 

Dragginnggg!!! 
Asha's track is developing!!...
hmmm... now i am feeling more -ve !!😕
why are you feeling more negative??
More ashirwad scenes, why do jagya and Gauri bother? they never gona get any.
Thank you Ankita for quick update 👏

I thought they were done taunting Asha as dhongi baba was accused rightly! But no MS has changed...he used to be so understanding but all of sudden he has become like his older brother 😡

I am glad no one showed any concern or want of giving blessing to Jago!

Why did Anandi have to give dua for G and her child??? Why did she have to think next time they will bring the parpota! ughhh Anandi stop it please...why don't you mind your own heath...study...and appreciate the love you are getting rather than wanting your sauten's child to be born?🤢

And now they are going to show us Asha's suicide attempt??

Edited by KyunkiImafan - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

why are you feeling more negative??
feeling much better after seeing ur AT😳...

yaar i suspected and said it yesterday i think...y i am thinking that this guy will be paired opposite asha...i hope i am wrong

i really dont know y i am feeling that way!!...
may be i still cant believe that cvs r going to show some +ve things in anandi's life!!
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
Originally posted by KyunkiImafan

And now they are going to show us Asha's suicide attempt??

i think they will show asha is completely white saari...or something related which is used by a widow🤔
yeah I think , Shravan will like Anandi but eventually they might get him married to Asha. But then again you know thats a repeat of Shayam Sugna thing so no point repeating that.

So I think they will stick with Anandi. 

======

Also I do not think she will wear white cause she is already wearing a widow's clothing. Acc. to rajasthani tradition ( like D.S) right

I think she will wear a proper lehenga and STOP wearing a widow clothing and actually wear color to go against the traditions and that is why everyone was shocked. She will revolt right against the widow pratha and join hands with Anandi. 

Shayam and Sugna will support her def. 

Originally posted by khusi_*

i think they will show asha is completely white saari...or something related which is used by a widow🤔

I know and its ridiculous its like aag lagi...bhuj gayi...haryali nikli aur phir yaad aaya yeh jagah to futile nahi hai 😆