[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41Oa5zMMbJg[/YOUTUBE]

PART 2
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gInDVDk_PIk&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
😆😆

Looks like he is very bitter
Posted: 12 years ago

Girl : I Love you :* ;) ? ?

Boy : (Starts Running)...!
Girl : (Running after him) ...Why are u Running?

Boy : To update my Relationship status on Facebook :P:D
---
Girls on Facebook! :P

Changed her profile picture.
16 more similar stories
---
Boys on Facebook
Added Sonia
Added Princess
Added Cute Pari
Added Jiya
Added Kajal
Added Aanchal
Added Saniya
16 more similar stories !!
-----
Today, that weird guy started texting me. I really didn't want to talk, so I texted back, "This message could not be delivered because of a temporery network setup error. Error 2128-226110."

He replied, "Okay, but you spelled temporary wrong."

Heh.
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Today, that weird guy started texting me. I really didn't want to talk, so I texted back, "This message could not be delivered because of a temporery network setup error. Error 2128-226110."

He replied, "Okay, but you spelled temporary wrong."  -- Bandha Smart hey!!!... lage rahoo...choodna nahe..😉😛

Heh.

Check this one!!

Girl: "Why do you keep following me?!"

Boy: "Because when I was little, my mom told me to follow my dreams." 😛😉
Originally posted by Prometeus

Check this one!!

Girl: "Why do you keep following me?!"

Boy: "Because when I was little, my mom told me to follow my dreams." 😛😉
Noticed your current signature, it could be quoted  here 😆
Perhaps Mom meant only dreams and not nightmares!
Originally posted by angie.4u

Noticed your current signature, it could be quoted  here 😆
Perhaps Mom meant only dreams and not nightmares! --😆😆

There's some consolation in the fact that even though your dreams haven't come true... neither have your nightmares. 😉😛
Originally posted by Prometeus

There's some consolation in the fact that even though your dreams haven't come true... neither have your nightmares. 😉😛
True that 😆

Do you feel any illusion...look at him with one eye...😊
I believe Conrad Murray was just unlucky.
He did what he then thought was best.

10 November 2011 Last updated at 16:02 GMT
Conrad Murray speaks out in TV interview
Screenshot of BBC coverage of Conrad Murray's verdict 7 November 2011 Conrad Murray was convicted of involuntary manslaughter on Monday

Conrad Murray, the doctor convicted of the involuntary manslaughter of Michael Jackson, has defended his use of propofol to put the singer to sleep.

In a TV interview recorded before the verdict, Murray, who did not testify at trial, said he gave Jackson an "inconsequential" amount of the drug.

A coroner found that he died in June 2009 of "acute propofol intoxication".

The Jackson family say the interview, airing on NBC's Today, gives Murray "a platform to shift the blame".

The interview, being shown in two parts on Thursday and Friday morning, forms part of the documentary Michael Jackson and the Doctor: A Fatal Friendship.

The makers of the programme, due to be shown in the US on NBC's sister station MSNBC on Friday and on Channel 4 in the UK - some time next week - began working with Murray in November 2009.

He continued to be filmed while the trial was taking place.

"I think propofol is not recommended to be given in the home setting," Murray said, during the interview.

"But it is not contraindicated."

Michael Jackson The prosecution said Murray had caused Jackson's death through negligence

Murray, who claimed Jackson had been using the anaesthetic long before he met him, said he did not tell paramedics he had given Jackson the drug because it was such a small dose.

"Twenty-five milligrams and the effect's gone - means nothing," he added.

Asked why he mentioned other drugs given to Jackson but not propofol he replied: "Because it had no effect. It was not an issue."

In court, the defence argued that Jackson was a drug addict who caused his own death by giving himself an extra dose of propofol while the cardiologist was out of the room at the star's rented Los Angeles mansion.

Murray told Today's Savannah Guthrie he had not been distracted by phone calls, emails and text messages.

Continue reading the main story

"Start Quote

Had I known what I know today in retrospect, that Mr Jackson was an addict, and he had shared that information with me, addicts may behave in a way that is unreasonable and you may consider it"

End Quote Dr Conrad Murray

"When I looked at a man who was all night deprived of sleep, who was desperate for sleep and finally is getting some sleep, am I gonna sit over him, sit around him, tug on his feet, do anything unusual to wake him up? No," Murray said.

He admitted leaving the room to talk on the phone saying he wanted Jackson to rest.

He said he had no reason to believe the singer would stop breathing and that he "was not supposed to be monitoring him at that time because there was no need for monitoring".

Asked if he was right to leave Jackson alone, he replied: "Had I known what I know today in retrospect, that Mr Jackson was an addict - and he had shared that information with me - addicts may behave in a way that is unreasonable and you may consider it."

The Jackson estate has written to MSNBC asking that they "exercise proper judgement and refrain from airing this programme".

"Like so many of Michael's fans, the estate is... disgusted by MSNBC's irresponsible and inexplicable decision to air a Conrad Murray 'documentary'," it said.

Murray, 58, is due to be sentenced on 29 November and could receive a maximum prison term of four years and lose his licence to practise medicine.

Edited by Summer3 - 12 years ago

Justin Bieber to sue Mariah Yeater after paternity DNA test

By Carina Adly MacKenzie

November 6, 2011 4:30 PM ET

Justin Bieber says Mariah Yeater is not his lover... and he's pretty mad about the stories she's been telling.

TMZ reports that Bieber is definitely going to take a DNA test to prove that he is not the father of Mariah Yeater's three-month-old son, Tristyn. Bieb's lawyer, Howard Weitzman, has already found a lab that will do the test, and Bieber will submit DNA as soon as he gets back from Europe, where he's performing at the MTV Europe Music Awards tonight (Nov. 6).

Word is that Yeater's lawyers appeared "nervous" when Bieber agreed to do the DNA test. As they should be -- if the paternity test is not a match (and it shouldn't be, considering Bieber says he's never met Yeater), Bieber plans to sue her.

Sources tell TMZ, "Bieber and his team think it's important to file a lawsuit against Yeater to show there are consequences when somebody trumps up phony, hurtful allegations against a celebrity."
Follow Zap2it on Twitter and Zap2it on Facebook for the latest news and buzz