Tidbits, Trivias... Share what you want NEW LINK - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Dutch approve ban on kosher and halal animal slaughter

AMSTERDAM: The Dutch parliament voted on Tuesday to ban ritual slaughter of animals, a move strongly opposed by the country's Muslimand Jewish minorities, but left a loophole that could let traditional butchery continue. 

The bill by the small Animal Rights Party, the first such group in Europe to win seats in a national parliament, passed the lower house of parliament and must be approved by the upper house before becoming law. 

It stipulates that livestock must be stunned before being slaughtered, contrary to the Muslim halal and Jewish kosher laws that require animals to be fully conscious. 

"This way of killing causes unnecessary pain to animals. Religious freedom cannot be unlimited," Marianne Thieme, head of Animal Rights Party, said before the vote. "For us religious freedom stops where human or animal suffering begins." 

In a rare show of unity, the Netherlands' Muslim and Jewish communities -- about 1 million and 40,000 respectively in a total population of 16 million -- have condemned the proposed ban as a violation of their religious freedom.

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

^Brings back memories! Back then everyone was such a big fan of scary spice and her crazy hair.

Came across this video of Gaga. I wish she'd do more sings like this..I quite like this side of her.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPAmDULCVrU[/YOUTUBE]

Also, congrats to Gaga for winning Best Female at the MTV EMAs!

After watching Gaga's live show...I liked her live performance more πŸ˜‰In live performance noticed one thing...after each songs she change her Crazyy costumes and colorfull hair sooo fastly...πŸ˜²πŸ˜ƒ

Supposed to be true incident :

An Indian man walks into the New York City bank and asks for the loan officer.

He tells the Loan Officer that he was going to India for some business for 2 weeks and needs to borrow $5,000.
The Loan Officer tells him that the bank will need
Some form of security for the loan.

So the Indian man hands over the keys and the documents of the new Ferrari car parked on the street in front of the bank.

The loan officer consults the president of the bank,
Produces all the required items and everything check out to be OK.

The loan officer agrees to accept the car as a security for the loan.

The bank president and the Loan Officer had a good laugh at the Indian
For keeping a $750,000 Ferrari as a security and taking only $5,000 has a loan.

An employee of the bank then drives the Ferrari
Into the banks underground garage and parks it there.

Two weeks later the Indian returns and pays $5000 and the interest which comes to it $15.41.

Seeing this, loan officer says,

"Sir, we are very happy to have your business
And this transaction has worked out very nicely, but we are a little puzzled.
While you are away, we checked you out and
Found out that you were a multi millionaire.

What puzzled us was why would you bother to borrow $5000?"

The Indian replies
"Where else in the New York City can I park my car for 2 weeks and
For only $15.41 and expect it to be there when I return".
This is a true incident and the
Indian is none other than...

VIjay Malya !!!
And this is why Bollywood will trump Hollywood because no one ever watches a Hollywood flick and goes - this will be Wedding awesome!!!!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFZb422DUFE[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I76P4IxUMT0[/YOUTUBE]

Sometimes Hell is actually a Heaven in disguise  (and vice versa).

8 November 2011 Last updated at 01:49 GMT

Prostitutes found in Mexico jail

Map of Mexico
A surprise inspection in a prison in Mexico has revealed the presence of 19 prostitutes, 100 plasma televisions, two sacks of marijuana, and 100 cockerels for cock fighting.

The discovery in the prison in Acapulco came as police prepared to transfer the inmates to a maximum security jail.

The officers also found six female inmates living in the male section of the prison and two peacocks.

Mexican jails are notorious for overcrowding, corruption and rioting.

It is not the first time luxury items and weapons have been found in a Mexican jail.

In July, prisoners in a jail in Sonora state were found to be running a lottery to raffle off a luxury cell they'd equipped with a fridge, DVD player and air conditioning.

An inspector from the State Commission for the Defence of Human Rights, Hipolito Lugo Cortes, recently denounced conditions in five prisons in Guerrero state, among them the one in Acapulco.

He said inmates were running affairs at these penitentiaries according to their own laws and customs, with little or no control by prison authorities.

πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Mariah Yeater Has Evidence That Justin Bieber Is Father To Child

Now that Justin Bieber has reportedly agreed to take a DNA paternity test to prove that he is not the father of Mariah Yeater's baby -- the 20-year-old woman who claims she had unprotected sex with the popstar after one of his concerts -- Yeater is speaking out, saying she has evidence that Bieber is her baby's father.

After explaining to The Insider that she and Bieber went to a backstage bathroom alone, after he "immediately took a liking to [her]," Yeater said that he went from "cute and gushy" to "more aggressive" almost instantaneously. The two then allegedly engaged in unprotected sex -- a fact, Yeater says, that she can prove.

"I have provided evidence to my attorneys and it will show in court to prove that my allegations are true," Yeater told The Insider.

While Yeater continues to stand strong in her accusations that Bieber is the father of her child, the 17-year-old "Baby" singer told the 'Today' show that he has never even met Yeater. Bieber plans on recognizing Yeater's paternity suit and complying with a DNA test before taking her to court -- sending a clear message to other potential accuser's that he won't take any slanderous accusations lying down.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/07/mariah-yeater-has-evidence-justin-bieber-father-to-baby_n_1079384.html
Edited by Prometeus - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Prometeus

πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Mariah Yeater Has Evidence That Justin Bieber Is Father To Child

Now that Justin Bieber has reportedly agreed to take a DNA paternity test to prove that he is not the father of Mariah Yeater's baby -- the 20-year-old woman who claims she had unprotected sex with the popstar after one of his concerts -- Yeater is speaking out, saying she has evidence that Bieber is her baby's father.

After explaining to The Insider that she and Bieber went to a backstage bathroom alone, after he "immediately took a liking to [her]," Yeater said that he went from "cute and gushy" to "more aggressive" almost instantaneously. The two then allegedly engaged in unprotected sex -- a fact, Yeater says, that she can prove.

"I have provided evidence to my attorneys and it will show in court to prove that my allegations are true," Yeater told The Insider.

While Yeater continues to stand strong in her accusations that Bieber is the father of her child, the 17-year-old "Baby" singer told the 'Today' show that he has never even met Yeater. Bieber plans on recognizing Yeater's paternity suit and complying with a DNA test before taking her to court -- sending a clear message to other potential accuser's that he won't take any slanderous accusations lying down.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/07/mariah-yeater-has-evidence-justin-bieber-father-to-baby_n_1079384.html
Well looks like his goose is cooked !

Real Bangali dimag...must watch... :))

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41Oa5zMMbJg[/YOUTUBE]

PART 2
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gInDVDk_PIk&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]