DABH; Written Update 20th Oct. '11

Posted: 12 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

Hello Guyz๐Ÿค—

Meena n vikram on thr way to home, vikram asking meena to behave as if thy hv returned from temple n she says that she can sing bhajans also n as thy reach on the door thy saw the lock was broken , both were shocked n as thy enter the house thy saw the things were here n there n now thy are sure that , thiefs hv clear thr house๐Ÿ˜‰, meena start her drama n cry n cry loudly n vikram was thinking wat next trick thy play to rescue themself from bhabho, meena says that he shud deny her demand of going for a movie if he hv denied her that time , thy dnt hv to face the prob now n then the target is mohit n chavi , vikram says that he'll teach them a gud lesson n then he goes to check the rooms.

On the other side , bhabho was missing home n her children n babasa ask her to go n check the house , she'll reach in 5-6 days n if she dnt want to go let him sleep, bhabho turns her back n tries to sleep.

Sooraj sees sandhya n remembers that thy hv to meet outside today n tries to cal her by coughing but she dnt ans n he thinks that she might be sleeping tightly but she was thinking all abt the truth, bhabho ask sooraj to drink haldi milk to get rid of coughing๐Ÿ˜†.

There , chavvi returned n she's getting a gud scolding from vikram n on the other side meena was crying n vikram told that theifs dnt taken much things with them all jwels are save in thr n bhabho's room n then chavvi remembers abt sooraj's room , meena was going to check n mohit arrives n both bombards on him n suddenly the movie tickets fell down from vikram's pocket n now its mohit's turn (aali re aali atha majhi baari aali๐Ÿ˜‰) n then he bombards his comments on both.

Other side sandhya wake up n came outside the room , it was raining heavily , she sit on stairs n sees her self n think abt her father's dream of a groom for her , think abt sooraj being a halwai n then sees her bangles n remembers wat ankita told her while giving those bangles n she throws them out n then she saw the cow n match wat things are matching, her mangalsutra-cow's bell, her sindoor-tika on cow, her bangles n cow's bangles๐Ÿ˜• n then she goes to the cow n opens its rope n ask her to go from here n then cry loudly.

P.S. : Today's highlight is meena , vikram n thr highlighted drama ๐Ÿ˜† Ok Ok Sandy's cry Out n thinking herself a Cow is the Highlight ..btw i dnt like it๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by BhartiKhushi909 - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks for the update.

I liked Mohit finding Vikram and Meena's lies and Sandhya/Deepika's performance.
Thanks for the update..๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks for update, 

Trust me , they potrayed the helplessness of a married women who has no other choice unless she is very strong to move out and lead a independent life , in a very convincing way , her out burst was  complete heart breaking 

Kudos to team ...

Mohit, Meena and Vikram are masala  ... 

Deepika was good 
@J
agreed yaar indeed it was more realistic than drama 
would have appreciated more , if they have choosen some other place / city other than Pushkar ... its not like we dont see complete different life style of ppl in cities too ... None the less, I am proud of this show 
BK, Thanks for the update.๐Ÿ˜Š

Sandhya, comparing herself to a cow๐Ÿ˜’ - well yesterday's episode did the same, when she was in the mandir, the cow behind. I was wondering what was going on, I know cow is sacred but not much beyond that. I guess it was showing she is now not her own person, but belongs to this people from now on. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

But more interesting was she knew the truth about Sooraj and went through the ritual at the mandir which was almost a metaphor of her getting married again, only this time she knew the full truth. She had the chance to speak about the misunderstanding but she didn't. she kept silent and then did the ritual with Sooraj...This is going to create waves later on!๐Ÿ˜†

I really, really wish her outspokeness was not depicted as a dream, it would have been so interesting to see what happens with this truth out. I think Bhabo would have been a formidable, denying they had any fault in it and Sooraj absolutely heartbroken. As it is, Sandhya will fight with her own conscience now and deny her own dream until she can't bear it and then she will speak up.
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

BK, Thanks for the update.๐Ÿ˜Š

Sandhya, comparing herself to a cow๐Ÿ˜’ - well yesterday's episode did the same, when she was in the mandir, the cow behind. I was wondering what was going on, I know cow is sacred but not much beyond that. I guess it was showing she is now not her own person, but belongs to this people from now on. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

But more interesting was she knew the truth about Sooraj and went through the ritual at the mandir which was almost a metaphor of her getting married again, only this time she knew the full truth. She had the chance to speak about the misunderstanding but she didn't. she kept silent and then did the ritual with Sooraj...This is going to create waves later on!๐Ÿ˜†

Its very sad for Sandhya, but I suppose her helplessness in this whole issue is also because she knows that first and foremost, its her own brother who has betrayed her! How can she confront her husband and mother-in-law when she knows that the fault likes with her own family?

Suraj being what he is...a caring, compassionate and understanding man, will be patient with Sandhya and also help her overcome her hesitation in sharing her pain and also help fulfill her aspirations.

Hence, she really has no moral right to question or confront her in-laws and her husband, who infact, have been equally tricked by Sandhya's brother, through his false assurances that his sister is a perfect wife material!

Actually, its nice that the confrontation did not happen! Sandhya will come to appreciate and respect Suraj more, when he will try to find out the reason behind her sadness and do something about it!

PS: Cow has long been considered the symbol of complicity and docility and hence the symbolizm in comparing the animal to a woman, who is expected to sacrifice all her personal happiness for the sake of her husband and family.

I really, really wish her outspokeness was not depicted as a dream, it would have been so interesting to see what happens with this truth out. I think Bhabo would have been a formidable, denying they had any fault in it and Sooraj absolutely heartbroken. As it is, Sandhya will fight with her own conscience now and deny her own dream until she can't bear it and then she will speak up.

Credit Poppy for this awesome post , i just copy , pasted it here 
I think it was symbolic of how she was portraying herself compared to the cow, but the comparison was not fair. For right now Sandhya thinks that the marriage is bounding her and has become a barrier. She feels restrained however she has to realize that marriage does not mean that she cant cross that barrier. Giving her the benefit of doubt considering all the turmoil she is going through to be an IPS officer she will require a lot more guts. this attitude wont cut it especially for what she wants to be. So it will be interesting now to see this transition. Looking forward :D Edited by Gaganjot.S - 12 years ago
Thanks for the nice update.