Thendral Update: Thurs Oct 20

Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the wonderful update and comments Ranu!😃

Yaay! TA, keep on doing this talk of Thulz to the Pei so that she will get full mental very soon. Enna oru camera effect to give the thigil effect. Pei dance started😡. OMG! I miss Tanuu and Shammuu so much🤗🤗. Both should have seen the Pei effect...lol... Pei started her open hair dance...ROFL.

So based on the promo, GW is going to spoil TA stay in her house for the anniversary based on the Psycho order...and going to make Thulz not able to study...sigh...🤢

TA you were able to talk all Thulz puranam to the Pscyho, but could not even talk nicely to  your wife aa?? Hope Thulz does not miunderstand him. For Thulz  too, you are more important than her studies TA... Enna oru wrong assumption

Such an undeserving son for GP😕. Pavam GP trying to give advice... he does not know that Nithesh gives importance only to SQ advice😡. Amman, athirshta bell adichachu for Lav to unite with GW in the streets😆😆. What a disgusting talk of money from SQ?? She is using her criminal mind to change a very unstable Nithesh. SQ, please do not use Sudha as your role model. Use GW as your role model to spoil other people's life for money😡🤢. Atleast Sudha has some qualities 😆 but this SQ ... cannot even list one...sigh!😡

Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank You Ranu for the wonderful update...

What a psycho enriched episode...🤢...Pysho was super when she hit the pillows down...🤢...she and her posture and her double meaning pevert dialogues...🤢...

I dont know if I have to scold TA or should I give a handshake for making Psycho hyper...😆 by talking and melting about Thulz and how he misses her...😳

At the same time he gave hints/clues to psycho on what to plan next by saying T's first priority is studies...But he said only half of the hint...its like teaching how to take off but did not say how to land...🤣...Mental Psycho took that so seriously and did not understand his joke...🤢...and was so hyper when he said so...🤢...

Didn't I say idiot TA would not mind the second call when he is in psycho mode...
@Rans - bangalore amnesia ila...psycho mode memory loss for TA 🤢
He gave all necessary details for psycho to plan, i wonder why he did not tell about he taking a saree for T when psycho left to UK...that would have made her jump from the room..🤢

So now its going to be GW's dosham plan Vs Psycho's Ruining studies plan...🤢
I wish both the plans shd get failed by others and both can muttufy their head each other...🤢

SQ madam started singing "Money is GOD"...Sigh...and Nitish was too much when he said Lav gave him self development ideas am...Later he will know its Self destruction Plan...

Sigh I had a light hopes that GP will know about Psycho's money deal...but now i realise they would have never ever had such idea...that too after showing such anand' scenes..😡...

In this rate psycho's story is only gettting dragged and lets see how she plans next...same time with Joseph informing T about psycho...😍

Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Thanks Ranu for the superfast update😊👏. Such a boring epi with pei scenes🥱🥱. TA was talking on the phone with charu and it was so disgusting to watch charu on her bed  and her scenes were so boring. It's too bad to see TA speaking like this to charu. He should keep his distance even if he sees charu as helper or a friend... When will TA learn the truth about her? 😡

And TA did not mention about 'the important person' to thuls…poor thuls!😲!!The suspense and the magic everything is missing in the thendral… for the past few weeks…sigh. Coming to nit's track, He is so immature …How is he going to succeed if he becomes his wife puppet.

I think the dir is setting him up to fail... And lav deserves such kind of treatment for her selfish and arrogance nature. Waiting for the next episodes…😍
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks ranu for the fast update..

TA's talk abt T to C reminded about how he was praising her serving food with love to him earlier on..when C fainted in TT's house...This time hope of using T's studies prevented her from haiving a proper attack i think..Good so two things r clear..C trying to pour water on anniv celebs and next using T's studies as a plot for her plan...fine ma..do all u can so one cant say u did not try everying psble...

so TA does not know abt the friends plan...looks like wed anniv only next week.. must be diwali fireworks...

Lav taking the chq and sliding away from Nitish spoke volumes abt her today..she shud hv learnt more from her anni dear..she kept her jewels and money frm her father to help puvi who did not have any alternative..not like u instigating Nit aginst his parents and separating him frm his family business...can see GW's imprint on her..For all nitish's sincerity, his act of listening to Lav will pull him down for sure...

overall  waiting for tmrw and next week...maybe joseph will warn T? The way TA was telling that he will use this job to come up in life may mean this too will be a passing job..but nice to see a professional TA with watch and all...buw for all tha talk i dont undrstand why he shud expect T only to call for something...why not talk chumma? Team planning something?  let us see..

acornn thumbnail

Thanks for superb update and comments!

Star of the Day #1: GP was a class act. Encouraging his son's aspiration [although a doomed one] to start his own biz venture and has provided seed money [will be wasted one]. SQ the narcissist showed her desire for money; but she needs to be credited for accelerating her and N's drive to the streets.  

Star of the day #2: Undoubtedly Thulz on two counts – 1#) Thulz, after exchange of words with TA for not answering her calls & TA abruptly hanging the phone,  initially dialed the number to connect with TA again but decided against it showing her control over emotions….which is good.

#2) No matter how psycho pied-pipers TA to dance to her tune, TA has in-built 'Thulz re-set button' that alarms when TA enters psycho mode.  Psycho in her illusionary world trying to ring fence TA from Thulz is akin to making attempts to hold gushing water (re: Thulz & TA affection) with cupped hands. Once the water fills the cupped hands the rest flows away.  Similarly psycho's quest for TA just illusionary mirage that is caused by the temporary absence of reality.

Star of the day #3: TA, the ultimate fan-boy of Thulz, carols that "she is the joy of his life and beat of his heart", his lifeline and support system, source of inspiration,  sending Psycho's psychoses index through the roof…..priceless.  It was awesome as TA checked to see if Psycho is "on line" hearing with attention as he praises his beloved wifey….ROFL.  

TA needs to be appreciated profoundly for recognizing, cherishing and encouraging Thulz most important desire apart from TA, her education…going to the extent of saying that she will choose her education over himself..what an sport he is. … forces psycho to  go offline… snubbed royally.

sowjanya32 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😉Tqs for the awesome update ranuja😉.When tamil was praising his wife i was like top of the world thinking "adiyae charu naan thulasiya eppavum love pannikittae irrupaen".

I beleive GW going to screw tamil that for thulasi studies only important but thulasi plateayae thiruppa pora..She will come back to bangalore with tamil i believe

Appu varududeyo charukku🤣
sowjanya32 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: acornn

Thanks for superb update and comments!

Star of the Day #1: GP was a class act. Encouraging his son's aspiration [although a doomed one] to start his own biz venture and has provided seed money [will be wasted one]. SQ the narcissist showed her desire for money; but she needs to be credited for accelerating her and N's drive to the streets.  

Star of the day #2: Undoubtedly Thulz on two counts ' 1#) Thulz, after exchange of words with TA for not answering her calls & TA abruptly hanging the phone,  initially dialed the number to connect with TA again but decided against it showing her control over emotions'.which is good.

#2) No matter how psycho pied-pipers TA to dance to her tune, TA has in-built 'Thulz re-set button' that alarms when TA enters psycho mode.  Psycho in her illusionary world trying to ring fence TA from Thulz is akin to making attempts to hold gushing water (re: Thulz & TA affection) with cupped hands. Once the water fills the cupped hands the rest flows away.  Similarly psycho's quest for TA just illusionary mirage that is caused by the temporary absence of reality.

Star of the day #3: TA, the ultimate fan-boy of Thulz, carols that "she is the joy of his life and beat of his heart", his lifeline and support system, source of inspiration,  sending Psycho's psychoses index through the roof'..priceless.  It was awesome as TA checked to see if Psycho is "on line" hearing with attention as he praises his beloved wifey'.ROFL.  

TA needs to be appreciated profoundly for recognizing, cherishing and encouraging Thulz most important desire apart from TA, her education'going to the extent of saying that she will choose her education over himself..what an sport he is. ' forces psycho to  go offline' snubbed royally.

Excellent comment acorn.😃.Tamil wrongly judged thulasi character..I accept vjayam comment here.Thulasi skipped her exam for the sake of tamil.When charu decided to play with thulasi regarding her education,No matter what.thulasi will go with tamil saying i dont need studies
Ranu. thumbnail
@ Shubba akka, just give a small adi on his head for wanting to speak for hours about Thulasi instead of speaking TO Thulasi... loosu idiot definition is him 😛

but like i said psycho only made TA to miss thuls even more by "separating" them.. she and Lavs logics and plans only make them super big losers 🤢

I have a feeling Joseph's future confession wont make much difference in psycho's failure and that SQ's failure wont last so long as T&T will help her 🤢
lakshyam thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubba

Sigh I had a light hopes that GP will know about Psycho's money deal...but now i realise they would have never ever had such idea...that too after showing such anand' scenes..😡...

Thanks Ranu for a wonderful update! Psycho was in her full form today and hope she didnt scare you!

@Shubba you were right about GP not knowing about Psychos money deals...hmmm wrong prediction from my side yesterday...Sorry

There are only 4 people in this serial who knows about Psychos true intentions - GP, Doctor Gokul,Joseph and GW.  Dunno who is going to help T and T from this Pei.

So T and T anniversary celeberations gone in the wind? From the promo it looks like TA is going to be here but will they celeberate?  GOK(God only knows)! or  KOK (Kumaran only knows)!

Mr and Mrs Lavanya have a final look at the money! Soon its going to run away from you guys and be prepared for a big fall! 😉