Pavitra Rishta October 20 2011 Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the update.  Let's hope this sachu & shravni's track finishes soon.
Thanks for the update Bhalla...

Savita Aai is getting disgusting day by day 🀒🀒🀒.. I have started hating even to read her part forget about watching it😑...

I want her to be punished real bad for taking the happiness of her own son...
She was the one who begged Shravani to give Sachu to her and not to Archana and Manav ...
Archana and Manav were good enough to accept him and give him the same love like Soham ( I feel they love him more than Soham).. She should be happy to see this but this pathetic person is busy destroying her home 🀒😑...

lol for one sec I thought Damo Baba is back... But reading Savita Aai talking sweetly made me understand it is Damu the Dog πŸ˜†
Originally posted by LovePRSoham

Thanks for the update Bhalla...

Savita Aai is getting disgusting day by day 🀒🀒🀒.. I have started hating even to read her part forget about watching it😑...

I want her to be punished real bad for taking the happiness of her own son...
She was the one who begged Shravani to give Sachu to her and not to Archana and Manav ...
Archana and Manav were good enough to accept him and give him the same love like Soham ( I feel they love him more than Soham).. She should be happy to see this but this pathetic person is busy destroying her home 🀒😑...

lol for one sec I thought Damo Baba is back... But reading Savita Aai talking sweetly made me understand it is Damu the Dog πŸ˜†

Hi Rachna Di😊

How are you and how are your DIwali preps going?πŸ˜› I am doing fine but have been notcing for the past few days that this forum has become lonely and quiet.

It is very disgusting to see Savita Aai brainwashing Shravani, am surprised that she could sink to Rasika's level.

Unfortunately Usha Di's Damodar Baba is not back yet, but Damu the Dog is back. I should have put Damu the Dog instead of just Damu.πŸ˜† Savita Aai would never talk to Damodar Baba this sweetlyπŸ˜† I actually miss Sav-Dam comedy, this show has lost all of it's taste after the leap and especially now.
Savita, Manju & Dharmesh need to leave ASAP!
Originally posted by bhallarox

Hi Rachna Di😊

How are you and how are your DIwali preps going?πŸ˜› I am doing fine but have been notcing for the past few days that this forum has become lonely and quiet.

It is very disgusting to see Savita Aai brainwashing Shravani, am surprised that she could sink to Rasika's level.

Unfortunately Usha Di's Damodar Baba is not back yet, but Damu the Dog is back. I should have put Damu the Dog instead of just Damu.πŸ˜† Savita Aai would never talk to Damodar Baba this sweetlyπŸ˜† I actually miss Sav-Dam comedy, this show has lost all of it's taste after the leap and especially now.
Hey Bhalla m fine and Diwali preparations are awesome too...I know forum is dead these days.. Feel so bad to see this...😭 This forum used to be so active 😳

I really feel bad for both Shravani and Sachu... Shravani is becoming a bakra again.. Rasika Aai was always bad from day 1.. But Savita Aai's character was somewhere far better than Rasika Aai's... She was rude, greedy but loved her children and was sometimes a comedy relief... But now she is becoming the enemy of her own children which is difficult to digest... Her humour sucks after leap 🀒

Oh yes even I miss Sav-Dam nok jhok πŸ˜†
Thanks bhalla for the lovely update..i had missed yesterday's episode..
Seems savita's plan is backfiring..she is one such women whos gone beyond rasika!