MG-FF-Unforgettable Memories- Thrd 2 link pg 148

Posted: 12 years ago
-Unforgettable Memories-

Best difference between PROMISES and MEMORIES'
PROMISE: we break them..

MEMORIES: they break us.

Sometimes Some memories always brings smiles on your lips as your remember them, but what happens when a memory that you want to forget that ever happened in your life or the event ever existed in your life, those memory always bring tears in your eyes, making your life miserable or should i say it makes it not less then LIVING IN HELL. but how would a life be like to live with a bad Memories that breaks you down every moment of your life and a Promise that averts you from telling the person who should know about your past. Now the questions is will she break her promise or will the memories breaks her down?

Part 1

"Mama...Mama...Mama" where are you, a cute little girl shouts as she sat on the stair resting her head on her little palm and says" Uff everyone seems to forget me now days no body loves me anymore" then a cute little boy come and sits next to her and says "but I love u na"

-Stupd (stupid), Idiot, i don't need ur love mujhe tu meri Mama chiye

Boy- tu chal main tujhe le chalta hoon Mama ke pass

-Chal

they both walked holding each other hand and made their way to a room. they slightly opened the door and peeped in and saw a girl getting dressed up...the little girl was unable to see her Mama and she didn't like being away from her for long time so she barges in the room shouting "MAMAAA Kaha ho aap, aap ki KHUSHI aap ko miss kar rahi hai" at then all the the lady moved away making a clear view to a girl who was sitting on the chair to look at Khushi, she got up from the chair and sat on her knees and spread her arm to take khushi in her embrace and khushi came running to her and hugged her-------------

-Ma'am we don't have lots of time plz sit...she sat back holding khushi in her lap sinking into deep thought, to which she is the only one allowed to be lost in...

"Sabhi kah te hai ki har ladki ki zindagi main ek aisa din ata hai jo uske liye woh din sabse bada din huta hai, aur woh din uske liye uske SHADI ka din hota hai, jo har ladki ka sapna hota hai. Ssapna jo usne bachpan se le kar aab taki deakhi hoti hai ki wo lal jode main saji dulhan ki tarha palki main beath kar apne Raj kumar ka intazar kar rahi hai jo Ghodi pe sawar ho kar use apne saath ek nai zindagi, ek nai duniya main use le jaye ga sab se chuda kar aur uski zindagi khuhiyon se bhar de ga", Aap soch rahe honeg ki main ye sab kyon kah rahi hoon, well main is liye kah rahi kyon ki aaj meri bhi shadi hai, Main kaun..Main hoon Geet, Geet Handa jo bas kuch lamho main Miss Geet Handa se Mrs. Geet Maan Singh Khurana ban jaungi as she said that she looked up in the mirror from top to bottom. Main bhi aaj lal jode main saji dulhan bani hoon, par main har dulhan ki tarha nahi hoon un main aur mujhme ek farak hai aur wo ye ke har dulhan ko sapne deakhne ka haq hai un sapno ko pure karne ka haq hai par main mujhe nahi tu sapne deakhne ka haq hai aur nahi unhe pure karne ka...MAIN TU BAS NAAM KI DULHAN HOON. She went and stood by the window and looked at the blue sky that spread the light everywhere but to her life those light never reached her, her life was still dark filled with only fear, tears, loneliness. she had never dream of a life like the one she is living, she had always dream of a life filled with only love, filled with only happiness, memories of only good times everything just like a FAIRYTALE. but she never had dream of a life filled with hatred, fear, tears, loneliness, a life filled with only bad memories that breaks her down ever second, just like living in a Hell dying thousand death every sec, fearing her past will ruin her today, snatching everything from her, turning people's love who love her into hatred. But the question is WILL she ever come out of her DARKNESS LIFE. her LONELINESS, her FEAR, AND most importantly will she be able to come outs of her UNFORGETTABLE MEMORIES that has been hunting her day and nights, every minute of her life, destroying her every minute of happiness. WILL SHE???

Next : Part 2

Hey guys here is the intro of my FF
hope you like it and will be posting the character sketch and i guess one more update
till then Enjoy this and the Title VM

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3vWfnxyYic&feature=channel_video_title[/YOUTUBE]

Mariam

Edited by Mariam94 - 12 years ago
Character Sketch

Geet Handa
Geet belongs to a traditional family living in a small town. She is a 18 year old girl who is in her last year college, and will be joining Handa business after her college. She is educated, pretty and sweet, kind heart, bubbly, haan wo baat alag hai ke wo thodi zidi hai aur gussa tu har waqt uske nose pe beathi rahti hai. Geet is very close to her parents but more close to her Brij Veer ji and shares all her joys and sorrows with him. she always get her way out with Birj help when she is in trouble. Brought up in the midst of values and traditions, She is blissful with happiness and love in her life, always up to some mischievous, but knows when to tow the line with respect to the norms and rules set by the elders of her family. She knows that honor and dignity are two words that her family holds dear to their hearts and will never cross her boundaries. she always dreamed of living her life the same way but she never knew her life could take such a turn making her life up side down. Snatching everything from her, her happiness, her love, her family, and her dream, and filling her life with just pain, fears, tears, and loneliness.

Maan Singh Khurana
He is a young famous tycoon who run Khurana construction in Delhi. He is a father of a 3 years old daughter name Khushi.He is a reserved person with a tough exterior and displays strength of character. He appears to be arrogant and intimidating but has a soft heart. He saves Geet while she is in distress. his family is everything for him

Khurana Family

KSK aka Khushi Singh Khurana
she is the daughter of Maan singh khurana, what to say about her well she is cute sweet innocent yet filled with mischievous. she is very stubborn and short temper just like her Dada. She is the life of Khurana family.

Savitri devi (Dadi maa)
Dadi of Maan and Dev and Vicky

Dev Khurana
he is the second grandson of khurana khandan, he is married to Naintara

Naintara Khurana
Bahu of Khurana khandan Married to Dev

Vicky Khurana
Youngest brother of Maan and dev

Kiran
family doctor of Khurana Family, secretly loves maan, Maan knows that she loves him but he just considers her as a good friend.

Handa Family

Daarji(Sukhdev Lal Handa)
He is Geet Grandfather. he loves her to core his days always starts by seeing her face and ends with seeing her face. He is an authoritative figure in the family who has the final say in most of the matters. A traditionalist to the core, he believes in upholding his cherished morals, values and beliefs. He believes in exercising certain amount of discipline to maintain the decorum of the family.

Brij Handa
Brij is really attached to geet. he loves her to core. He is always there to cover up for her when she is in trouble. he always fulfills her wishes, Geet is like an open book for him, he know everything about her, her needs, her feelings...and also her sorrow which tares him apart  whenever he think of the day where he couldno't saved her, the day it snatched her happiness, her dreams, the day it snatches his geet from him, from her family, from her own self.

Mohinderlaal
He is Geet Father.He is the responsible, diligent younger son of Daarji  He shares a special bond with his daughter Geet and wants her to have a good life.

Rano
She is a soft spoken woman who was married off at tender age. Her world begins and ends with her family, She showers Geet with all the love and care in the world.

Meera
Relative and Old friend of Geet, she goes to the same college as geet, bust suddenly has to leave for London and continues her study from their

Rajii
Geet little sister

Sameera
She is Khushi Mother. Maan & she was just friend and she loved her career as a fashion designer.

Adi
Works with Maan at his office

Pinky
Plays Geets Best friend

Shasha
Works at Maan's office, likes maan, Hates Geet

will Add more Character as they are introduced in the story

Mariam
Edited by Mariam94 - 11 years ago
Plz press the Like Button if want me to pm you
gaber
inlwgeet
simran2608
sheetalvasa
alonerokzz
kabslocks
jagritimanocha
mayapari
maanmania
nibi_suchi
maaneetmaahi
awesomepooja
neha1779
nazsij
amalu123
priyanka86
angel_smily
Shilalipi
sakadafi
megh_piyashi
iampretty
Neeju
pearl_warrior
lallu06
geetsweet
ritzy09
x.Maaneet4eva.x
punam2712
bangalores
Rocks.Dhara
maankigeet4ever
Dilsay
komlika
spvd
-afsha-
maaneetsangel
zaara2212
seemamary
anshra
PrithviSanyo1
shah10
rsroopali
Dreamy_Mystique
mrk-1,
sindu555,
mintu_7
sree10
sehzadisomia
freya123
myramabin,
kingofme
Mishti13
simm28
lil.mizz.smexii
maneet-56,  
maaneetsangel
abinash079
pamil
MONIJA78,  ,
mansijani21
lathaau
-divya-
shrutizlyf,
Nazmaa
Dilsay,
preethia
maangeetcrazy,

magyshah
123mitul
MaanKiGeet..
tintinu,  
mishtib
seductivepurple
MSgayatri
maanhar
smallville,
sakshi04,
attitudeshy,
Prettierpreeti
Alamelu,
sweety.2
-maankimishti-,
abisamratgunjan
meena..

magyshah,  ,  , 
sdg26,  
gill123,  
zeynab111,  

kartheenarayana

swabi 

princesssarah

suba2011  

LoNeLy..GaL,
mandy15,
samixy2011
jyotiagarwal,
zafarahim,
Saj110
smrithi1234,
bhakbhartifan
Ash534
ashvinisharma
myramabin,
surbhijn106

preetianand21,
Paingel,     
SONU_29,
NH1971,
tushti-kiran,

krati5
shagu123
-Nilam-
Shalve
Ash1991
shristi1
Dazlingdivya
vaughn
maaneetmaahi
preetianand21
5armad
simran2608
neethuchandran
suba2011
uteem

dishbhan
rituka7
angelika12

Beautiful start.  Looking forward to where this story goes.  Please add me to your PM list.
a
intresting
waiting for part one
thanks for pm
Lovely start Dear...
plz add me to ur PM list

-Unforgettable Memories-

Part 3

BuzzzBuzzz buzzz (phone on the silent)

Voice1- hello

Voice2- hello kaha ho aap, we are waiting

Voice3-NT aap Plz jaldi se office main phone karde and tell him to be here on time, we are getting late.

NT-(voice1) - Dadi ma main Maan veer ji se hi baat kar rahi hoon you go and get ready

DM (voice 3) - ok, par Maan se kah de ke wo jaldi a jaye.

NT-theek hai, goes back to phone, Maan veer ji aap abhi tak ghar kyun nahi aye hai, we are waiting for u and your still in the office.

Maan- NT last min pe ek urgent meeting a gai hai, I am in a meeting with the client clients tum log ek kaam karo you guys go jaise hi ye meeting finish hoti hai I will come there.

NT- but veer ji

Maan-Plz NT

NT- ok fine, but make it fast

Maan- Ok, sorry gentleman, can we continue with the meeting

"Dev, Vicky" called NT as she came in the room and saw the two boy lost in playing video game, she goes and stands in front of the TV and says "ye aap log kya kar rahe hai aur aap log abhi tak ready kyun nahi huwe"

Dev-NT plz samne se haton

NT- Dev aap ye video game chodo and go get ready, don't you remember we have to go in the marriage, and Vicky you too and get ready" all she got in return from Vicky saying "Bhabzi yaar move na, let ups play, we don't want to go in that wedding" Nt points her finger at Vicky and says "deakh Vicky zidya padishan mat kar, you have only 2 minutes yehan se utho aur ja kar ready ho"

Vicky- Bhabzi plz

NT- Vicky agar tune meri baat nahi mani na tu main video game ke olugs out kardungi.

"bhabzi aap jaooo" but before he could finish what he wanted to say NT just takes the plugs out and points her finger at the door telling them to leave. Dev puts his hands on Vicky shoulder and says "chal Vicky ready ho jate hai, aaj kal tu sirf in ladies ki ha chalta hai" Vicky leaves the room fuming and as soon Vicky goes out Dev comes from behind and hold NT from back resting his chin on her shoulder.

Nt- Dev ye aap kya kar rahe hai.

Dev- kuch bhi tu nahi. Nt places her hand Dev cheek and says "dev we are already late plz go change".

Dev-do we really have to go

NT- Dev do have any other option

Dev-nope

NT- tu phir

Dev-jaisi aap ki marizi and goest to change, while NT cleaned the room as she was cleaning the room she heard a baby crying voice hearing the voice she smackes herself on her head ans says "ohh nn'.Nakul jaldi se baby bi milk le kar room main aao" saying this she rushed to the baby room, upon reaching their she sees the baby sitting and rubbing her eyes with both her eyes "I am so sorry, hum tu aap ke bare main bhol hi gaye the, she phick her in her godi and takes her to washroom to clean her face, just as she came Nakul was their with the milk bottle

Nakul_ Ma'am baby ki milk

Nt- Hmm and takes the bottle, "suno cupboard main se kuch ache kapde nikal kar lao" as she places her back on the bed and give her the bottle she says "aaj hum hamari khushi ko bulkul princess ki tarha ready karenge, hain na" Khushi smiles and nods in yes. After Khushi was done with her milk NT changed her clothes and came in hall where everyone else was waiting for them.

Dm- Chale beta

NT-Ji dadi

"Madam, Madam" the driver called the girl who was sitting in the back lost in her thoughts "Madam Ji aap ki Manzil a gai" "Ji" the girl replied and got out of the taxi along with the driver and her helped her take out her bags from the top "Kitne huwae bahiya"

Taxi- ji 200 rupee"

-ji ye lijye"

Taxi- shukriya

-Hmm, saying this she took her bag and started walking toward the house still lost in her thoughts "khud se aur zindagi se bahag kart u main aagi yeha delhi par main" her thoughts were interrupted when she herd a man saying "aree beta tum aagi, itni deer kyun laggai"

- Namaste Uncle" saying this she bend down and touch his feet and took his blessing "ji wo train late thi uncle ji isiliye late ho gai"

Rajinder- acha beta, tum ander aao, lao ye saman mujhe do" and tries to take it from her but she stops" nahi uncle main khud le lungi aap fikar na kare" then a girl came in wearing a pink teddy night dress screaming "GEEET" she goes and huged her"tu agai, pata hai main kitna deer se tera intezar kar rahi thi"

Geet- Kaisi hai tu pinky" pinky side way hugs her ans says "hmm kaise lag rahi hoon, bulkul fit na" Geet nods

Rajinder- Pinki batein baad main karna pahle Geet ko fresh ho jane deo, geet beta tum ja kar fresh ho jao

Geet- Ji uncle ji and left

"Hello"

DM- Maan hum aap se bauth naraz hai, you promised to us you will be coming with us

Maan- I am sorry dadi, there was an urgent meeting, and I am just leaving the office,

Dm- Maan aakhir ye sab kabatk chale ga, aap har bar koi na koi bahana bana leto ho aur kani jani jate, aur aap ye mat bholye ki aap ki khud ki apni zimadari ke saath saath aap par ek nanhi jaan ki bhi zimadi hai "KHUSHI" ki and you promised her tha you will spend the evening with her par aap ko tu kuchfarka hi nahi padta bas aap ko apne work se hi matalb hai hain na"

Maan- Sorry dadi

Dm- don't say sorry to me

Maan- Dadi I promise next time aisa nahi hoga

DM- aap khud hi Khushi se ye promise kar lo kyun ki aap ne unka dil toda hai mer tu aap ne barso pahle hi tod diya ke hamein bhi yaad nahi kab toda

Maan- Dadi Aaap aise kyun bol rahi main

Dm- Maan here talk to khushi

Maan- Par Dadi

DM- Maan hamein is bare main aur koi baat nahi karni, you talk to Khushi" saying this she give the phone to Khushi,

Khushi- Hello Dada Khushi is very very veryyy angry with you, you know Khushi doesn't like when you break your promise and you always break your promise, Khushi ki Kati

Maan- Khushi I am sorry

Khushi- kaha na Khushi ki kati

Maan- Khushi meri baat tu suno

Khushi- No", and hand the phone to NT

Nt- Maan Veer ji aab sorry kah kay kya faida, wo aap se bauth naraz hai
Maan- janta hoon, anyway tell me how long will it take you to reach home
Nt-15-20 minutes
Maan- ok
Pinky- Geet u na ja kar aab aram kar le ou must be tired
"nahi I am fine" saying this she starts to hep Pinky cleaning the kitchen.
Pinky- Acha Geet tu ye bat ki tu yeah kare gi kya, i mean what kind of job do you want to do
Geet- koi sa bhi
after cleaning the kitchen they both sit on the sofa while Pinky munching on the chips she asks geet "yaar tera tu Hp main itna bada Busniess hai tu, why didn't you joined their, i mean tujhe yeah delhi main job dhond ne kya zarorat hai

Geet takes a deep breat and says "zarorat hai kyon ki kabhi kabhi hum jaha rahte hai wohi hamre liye dard ka sabab ban jata hai" as she looked at pinky she saw her confused face trying to understand what whe really menat by that "geet ye tu kya bol rahi hai mujhe kuch samajh nahi a raha", geet playfully hits her head and says "apne brain pe zidya zor mat dal tu nahi samajh payegi,  tu tu kya koi bhi shayad na samajh paye" said as she looked outside throught where there was only darkness spread not lights nothing just darkness, looking abck at Pinky she says "lets go to sleep deer ho rahi hai aur phir kal mujhe job bhi tu dhond na hai

KC

As Nt came and sat next to Khushi who was sitting on the sofa corssing her hand on her chest and fumming in anger says" Khushi look Dada in on his kneww and holding his ears, aab tu kati khatam karo aur kitni deer Dada ko punish karogi" khushi looks at maan from corner of her eyes and see him sittin gon his knee holding his ears and looking at her making a baby face, but that didn't melt her heart, she was KSK the daughter of MSK thodi na itni jaldi Maan jati, with an angry face she gets off of the couch and goes to Maan kissed his both cheeks and with ot saying anything she went to her room. Maan got up and saw her going to her room NT came ans says "Maan ver ji is baar thoda zidya ho gaya aap ko apna promise nahi todna chahiye tha, hamare itne kah ne par bhi usne kati nahi todi ab tu aap ko hi kuch karna padega

"I know is baar kuch zidya hi hurt kar diya" saying this he goes to khushi room and sees her talking to something.

Khushi came to her room and took out a pic and was looking at and complening about Maan,"Mama deakho na Dada ne aaj phir apna promise toda, aap kaha ho aap jaldi aao na phir hum dono Dada ko dantenge" she eas going to say more when she heard a noise, she quickly hides the pic under her pillow and lays down, pretending to be sleep, Maan who was standing at the door step was watching her act he smles at her and comes to her and lays beside her, "bauth naraz ho" said maan as he pulled her toward him "hmmm" said khushi as she turned facing Maan but still had her eyes closed, she hugged him and slept.

The weather was chillingshe was all alone sitting deep lost in her thoughts but still she was feeling she is burning in fire, thats when she herd his voice, A voice that is been chasing her everywhere she goes a voice she may never forget or will never let her forget what happend to her, as she turned around she saw him at the door step, soon she felt like the earth sliped away under her feet and unknowiling she started taking her step back but not for long as she hits the piller and was traped by him, he creesed her face tucking her hair strand behind her ear, the fear was shown on geet face as he touched her face, "why are you scared Geet, its me here only, you shouldn't be scared, i am here with u na"  "deakho tu yeha se chale jao, or else i will call Veer ji" said Geet trying to sound sternly but it was in vain

"Geet main tumse bauth pyar karta hoon Damnit, why don't u understand"

Par, sob, par main sob tu tum se nahi karti, plz mu mujhe jane do" said geet while teras roll down her eyes

"Geet ek, ek bar tum meri ho jao gi tu tum bhi mujh se pyar kar ne lago gi" Geet pushed him  and picked the vas that was near on the table and says "deakho mere pass, pass mat ana warna acha nahi hoga" he started taking his step back toward her and says "koi mera kuch bhi nahi kar sakta ek baar tum meri ho gai tu, before geet knew she was once again trapped between him and the wall and this he grips her shoulder and gids his nail on her skin, "ahhh" geet winced in pain but still kept her angry face and says "look you still have time let me go, nahi tu brij Veer ji tum he nahi chodenge aur" but before Geet could say anymore He rips her sleaves

"Nahi" geet screamd

"Mama"

hearing the scream Pinky got up and caem to Geet room and saw her frightend face sweat on her face, " Geet, kya huwa why did you scream koi bura sapna deakh liya kya, Geet" pincky called but eet didn't respond her then Pinky shook her by her shoulder bringing her out of her dream, "Geet u theek tu hai"

"hun" she looked at pinky and tooka sigh relief  as she knew she jsut dreamd again "haan main, main theek hoon"
Pinky- ye le pani pee le, Geet drinks the water and they both go back to sleep.

Back to KM

Maan hugged Khushi "Beta kya huwa why are you crying" he breaks the hug and makes her sit in his lap, Khushi who was all sweaty and crying  says "Dada sob wo Mama sobMama sob hurt" Maan eyes widen hearing  "MAMA" from khushi for the first time she said Mama"Dada Mama" saying this she hugs him back

Maan moves his hand up and downs trying to calm Khushi says " Shhh, no one is hur beta everything is fine, aap ne bura sapna deakh ahi bas, chalo rona band karo" said as he wiped her tears, then he sees khushi putting her hand on her neck and says "Dada sachi Mama is crying hurt, she needs me Dada"

"Beta hum ne kaha na aap se aap ne bura sapna deakha hai aur kuch nahi aab chalo so jao" said maan as he placed her back on the bed and they both slept.

Precap: will they meet or not?

Previous: Intro & Part 1 -Next:Part 3

Sorry for the Mistakes

Plz press the like button

Originally posted by Dreamy_Mystique

fabulous intro

thanks dear