Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

TanuDDian thumbnail
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry guys but i don't think that i will be able to update the next part before next weekend as i have a really huge project due on Friday and i still need some times for myself and to adjust myself in with the place where i am staying plus i am unable to connect my internet their...but i will definitely post the next part on Friday or Saturday
plz bear with me...i am in a total mess and lots of homework is pending
I am sooo sorry:((((
Love u all😊
😊Mariam

CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks to all of them who liked my previous update, and commented
i have changed the precap from previous update now its Maan and Khushi the old one will be in the next update,
anyway here is the next part Enjoy

-Unforgettable Memories Part 10-

"Dada" Khushi called Maan, "Dada uto na"
Maan- Khushi let me sleep
Khushi- Dada mere ko bathroom jana hai
Maan- tu jao na why are u waking me up
"Dada" and pulls his hand and says "Its dark" maan opens his eyes and slowly tries to get up and seeing his slow pace Khushi whispers trying not to disturb Geet says "Dada Jaldi karo nahi tu susu bed pe ho jaye ga" hearing this Maan at once stand up, pick khushi and runs to washroom, Khushi giggles at his act where maan didn't even turned the lights on and puts her on the commode
Khushi-dada light tu on karo
Maan- Tumhe susu karni hai ya light deakh ni hai
Khushi- hmm dono karni hai
Maan rubbed his temple and goes to turn on the light, when he came back to her Khushi said "Dada mujhe bhook lagi hai"
"Iss waqt" Maan almost shouted at her
Khushi- Haan
Maan- Did u had ur dinner
Khushi-haan, main ne bola tha na kiran anti fed me, aap ko meri koi bhi baat yaad nahi rah ti, jao main aap se baat nahi karti" and got off the commode and stood their crossing her hands
"Sorry Bacha, I was tensed that why it slipped out of my mind, acha calo i will get u ur milk, see i remember it that your drink milk right now" and pulled his collar up
"Hahahaha" khushi laugh making fun of Maan talk and says "meri pant tu upar karo
"khud se karo" and turned facing the other way
Khushi- DADAAA
Maan- acha meri Ma come here
Khushi- no aap idhar aao
Maan- KHUSHI
"Dada" khushi innocently says Maan just melt their and come to her helps her with her pant ans was about to get her milk when NT Knocked to give Him Khushi Milk
Maan- Thanks NT
Khushi puts her finger on her lip and said "Shhh, dada talk slow warna mama uth jayegi"
Maan and NT both looked at Geet who was still sleeping, Khushi takes her bottle from Maan and goes and lays next to geet drinking her milk. holding Geet duppata
NT-Maan veer ji
Maan- don't worry she will get over it
NT- hope so and that too with out hurting herself
Maan- Don't worry i won't let her hurt herself
Nt- Theek hai main chal ti hoon
Maan- Hmm

-Sir we have searched the whole area but she is no where to be seen, we...we have lost her
-*Slap* I don't want any excuses samjhe tum log, go and find her, i want her by tomorrow, aur haan jao aur ja kar us apartment ko gher lo and transmit all the calls of his and follow them whereever they go(Talking about pinky and Rajiender)
-Yes sir
he turns around and smack his hand on the table, blood dripping from his hands as his eyes only got more red, he looks up at Geet Pic and says "Geet tum itni asani se muj se back kar nahi ja sakti, tum ne mere sabar ka bauth imtehan le liya hai, aab deakh na tumhe main aab aise zindagi dunga ke even if u ask for death, tu main tumhe marne bhi nahi duna" Phone rings
One side Convo
-Dad
-main theek hoon
-main use pa kar hi rahunga Dad, use mera banna hi hoga,  uske liye even if i have to kill someone i will do it,
- Theek hai Dad if you say so i will become the most powerful bunicess Maan and then i will make her mine.
-Theek hai Dad i will come to london by 2omorrow flight, hmm Bye"____________
"Geet Handa just give me some times to become the most powerfrul maan till then life your life but i promise you once i am back i will make sure to make your life will be like living in hell, if its not then i will make sure i make it for u, just like u made mine, by making me fall for you. I promise to Geet that u will be mine and the life after that will be a hell for u" and he filled her mang with his blood on the pic and left from their.

Khushi- Dad chalo na plz
Maan- Khushi first tell me where are u taking me
Khushi-aap chalo ge tu you will know it, aab aap mere saath chalo nahi tu main Mama ko bol dungi"
Maan sits on his knee hold khushi hands in his and says "beta aap har baat pe mama ko kyun lati hai"
Khush- Kyun ki aap mama Ki baat mante hon isi liye
Maan- aisa nahi hai
Khushi- hai
Maan- ye baat hai tu hum aap ke saath nahi chal te
Khushi with her moist eyes innocently says "Mama ke liye bhi nahi" Dadi comes
DM- Maan Khushi
Khushi looks at DM with her teary eyes and says "dadi deakho na Dada na meri baat man rahe aur nahi mama ki"
Dadi looks at with and says "Maan khushi kya bol rahi aap unki baat kyun nahi sun rahe
Maan- Dadi wo main
DM- aap tu bulkul hi chup rahiye mujhe aap ki koi safai nahi suni" to Khushi "Beta aap hamein bataye aap ke dada aap ki kaun si baat nahi sun rahe"
Khushi wipes her tears and says "dadi i want Dada to come with me to the prayer room but he is not going
DM-aap ko abhi wahan kyun jana
Khushi with a mile on her face says "mama ke liye"
"mama ke liye" dadi repeats
Khushi- haan taki ki God ji meri mama ko jaldi theek kar de
Dadi looks at maan helplessly and gestures him to go with er

Prayer Room
Khushi sat in the prayer room folding her hands in front, closing her eyes saying "Baba ji main na aap se naraz hoon, Itna naraz hoon" and spread her hand showing "main ne aap ko kaha tha ki aap meri Mama ko hurt mat karna par deakho wo kitni hurt hai, aap plz jaldi se meri mama theek kar do"
Maan just watched her with ters in his eyes, seeing her getting angry with Baba like this for an stranger. Ajnabi kya wo waqie main ajnabi thi, Shayad hain, wo ek aisi ajnabi hai jo sab ko apna bana le par wo khud kisi ki na ban sake
Vicky comes running,
"Bro" Vicky called, both MaanShi looks at his worried face
PreCap: Main hoon Maan, Tumhara Maam"

Previous: Part 9 Next: Part 11

here is Part 10

Enjoy

I know its short but i am really busy

Sorry for the Mistakes do Press the button and plz comment even if u don't like

If you want me to PM me plzzz add me to your Buddy list
  i have send buddy request all of u who are not in buddy list so plz accept it, it will be  easier for me to PM next time

i have send pms to everyone if i forgot u then i am sorry just add me to ur buddy list

@princesssarah, mandy15, zafarahim, preetianand21, Paingel ur inbox are full

Mariam

Edited by Mariam94 - 12 years ago
Mishti13 thumbnail
Beautiful update
loved it
cont. soon

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
loved it
maaneetmaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update..
continue soon...

angel_smily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome part
thanks for the pm
continue soon
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome part, hope maan maaries geet soon.