Originally posted by awesomepooja

Fab update.

thanks dear
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by spvd

part 15
nice part...
what happened to Geet in HP?
poor Geet so much anguish and torment...
cont soon...

thanks for liking the update dear
u will know soon what happened to Geet in HM
yes she is in so much anguish and torment

Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

awesome part
loved it
 continue soon

thanks dear
Originally posted by anshra

loved it
awesome
do continue
and thanks for the pm dear

thank u do for liking the update
Originally posted by kareena32

very nice cont soon

thanks for liking the update dear
Originally posted by zaara2212

oh gosh will maan stop geet 

let see what Maan really DO dear

Thank u so much for liking the previous Updates and pressing the like buttons. I know u all are confused with the story but plz bear with for few more updates as after it i will reveal the truth about Geet and the mystery man and also about Khushi calling Geet her Mama...
Any way here is part 16
Enjoy

-Unforgettable Memories Part 16-

Just as Geet starts to walk toward the door she stops seeing the guard coming and one of them went and closed the door, she knew it was Maan how had send them and when she turn around she finds Maan standing just few feet away from her, As they looked in each other eyes Maan says "Dadi Geet kahi nahi ja rahi hai Khurana mansions se, I have not given her the permission to leave this mansion"
DM- par Maan aap
Maan- Dadi this is my last decision" saying that he holds Geet hands, soon as Geet felt Maan hands on her she tries to free it but it went in vein "Maan hamara haat chodiye" Geet said putting her hand on his, Maan just gives a glare, and starts to walk toward upstairs and as they reached up he took her to a room next to Khushi.

Hall:

"sorry Brij beta, on behalf of Maan" Dadi said as she looked at him, he didn't seems to get effected by any of this, in fact his face showed he was more satisfied with what just happened.

brij- No Dadi plz don't say sorry, in fact i should be saying sorry for all this and Thank you too

DM- Thank u kis liye, Brij doesn't answer Dadi question, he just goes and take her blessing and leaves from their with a smile on his face that his gudiya will be safe here, and knowing Maan he will not let anything happen to her, he will come and take her from here once the problem is solved but for now he couldn't have found a better and secure place to keep Geet safe...

"Nakul" Maan called as the stepped in Geet new room, after few min Nakul comes in

Nakul- yes sir

Maan- Nakul I want this room to be cleaned now and bring Geet things from my room, from now on she will be staying in this room.

Nakul- yes sir

with that saying he leaves to get everything to clean this room, leaving Maaneet

"Aap ki problem kya hai "Geet shouts at Maan as she jerks Maan hand off of hers once she was sure that Nakul is out of the room. Maan gives her a glare but this time it didn't had any effect on her like other times, as she was really angry at HIM

Maan- Meri problem, you're asking me what is my problem, hun.

Geet just turn her face away from him not answering his question, Maan just holds her by shoulder turning her facing him and says"bolo Geet, Tumhe meri problem janni hai, hun" Geet jerks his hand off of her shoulder pushing him a little and was about to walk away from him when he held her wrist and pulled her back toward him in a jerk, making her lose her balance and come right bumping into his hard chest, then both looks at each other.

Geet- Maan chodye hamein, mujhe aap se koi baat nahi karni, Veer ji hamara wait kar rahe hai hamein unke saath jana hai

Maan- Geet tum ne suna nahi kya, tum KM se kahi nahi ja rahi ho aur main is bare main tumse ya kisi aur se dobara baat nahi karna chatha, samjhi tum" That just made Geet she pushes him saying "Mr. Maan Singh Khurana aap logo ne mujhe samajh kya rakha hai, main ek jeti jagti insaan ho koi kat putli nahi ke sab mujhe apne ishare pe nachye, jis ke dil main jo aye ga wo mere saath kare ga, mujhe pe pane faisle dalta jaye ga jaise Geet ka koi wajood hi na ho"

"Geeet" Maan snaps

Geet raises her hand and say "Bas Maan bas aab aur nahi saha jata hum se, main thak gai hoon ye zindagi jeete jeete, aab aur nahi jiya jata, thak gai hoon main ye jhoti zindagi je je kar" as Geet said tears escaped her eyes pouring her pain out, trying to lessening her pain a little, Maan just hated seeing tears in her eyes "Maan mujhe nahi jeeni ye zindagi, plz mujhe azad karde is zindaaa" Maan covers her mouth by his hand not letting another word come out of her mouth.. as they both stared at each other tears continues to come out Geet eyes, after few mins Geet felt herself drowsy as she flatter her lashes few times trying to keep her eyes open, Maan felt her lips moving away from his hand and the next moment she fainted in his arm

"Geeet" Maan screams as she fell in his arm, Maan scooped her in his arm and made her lay on the bed and hearing Maan scream Dadi and NT comes to to the room and finds lay on the bed unconscious.

DM- Maan Geet ko kya huwa

Maan-I don't know dadi, baat karte karte she fainted" Dadi sees the tears mark on her face is it was still fresh

DM- Nt call kiran and tell her to come fast

NT- Ji Dadi

She calls Kiran and Kiran tells her she will be their soon________________________

" How is she now" Dadi asked as she creased Geet head, as Kiran puts her things back in her bag she say "bas Dadi stress ki wajha se faint ho gai nothing to worry, thodi deer main hosh a gayegi"

Then they all moved to the family room.

Maan- Kiran you sure na there is nothing to worry

Kirna- Maan wo abhi theek hai tum padishan mat ho, hmm" saying this she get busy talking to Dadi and after a while Maan gets and goes to Geet room, as he goes he sees her still sleeping, he didn't wanted to disturb her and as he turns back to leave he hears Geet says "Jane do mujhe" He quickly turns toward her and sees her restless he goes to her and sits beside her "Geet you ok" Maan said as he tries to wake her up, but she didn't and kept on murmuring "chor do mujhe, main...main nahi karti"

"Geet get up" Maan said as he patted on her cheek

Geet- Plz mujhe jane do, bacho, nahi mere paa...mat ana" Geet whispers Maan could barely hear her murmuring he wipes her tears as it made their way out of her eyes, and Geet feeling the hand on her face she gets scared and start to shiver, Maan gets scared seeing her like and on top if it he didn't understand what she was trying to say except the part of "mujhe jane do and save me" and he thought she is telling him to let her go with Brij, hr tries patting on her cheek to response and when she didn't he just shook and Geet eyes open wide staring at Maan with blank emotion in her eyes.

"Geet tum theek ho" Maan said breaking her trance, soon those word reached her ears she sits up hugging him tightly and starts crying. Maan also hugs her creasing her back to calm her down but she kept on crying

Maan- Shhh, Geet its ok, koi tumhe kuch nahi karega hmm

Geet clutches Maan vest tightly and says "Maan mujhe dar lag raha hai

Maan- shhh main yeahi hoon tumhare pass" and hugs her back letting her know he will not leave her, while Khushi comes in the room looking for Maan and sees them hugging, she quietly closes the door not wanting to disturb them and makes her way toward the bed, after she climbs on the bed she stands up putting her one hand on her hip and with one she pokes on Maan shoulder making them aware of her presence, As they sees Khushi Maan breaks off the hug while Geet wipes her tears but new fresh tears came out of her eyes, Khushi goes and sits in Maan lap facing Geet and says "Dada"

Maan- hmm

Khushi- dad you know moch wale Uncle was right

Maan- right about what beta"

Khushi- yehi ke Mama loves to cry for no reason, hain na Mama" and wipes Geet tears, Maan chuckles while Geet gives him a glare
Geet- aisa nahi hai
Maan- Tu phir kaisa hai Miss. HP
Geet- wo...wo tu main dar gai thi" Khushi goes to Geet and hugs her saying "Jab Mama ki Khushi Mama pass ahi tu Mama kyun Dari" Geet faintly smiles at her innocent talk, while Maan looked at her trying to find the reason behind her smile, which wasn't a smile and they both knew it.
Geet places her hand Khushi cheek saying "kya Mama ki Khushi hamesha Mama ke pass rahe gi" Khushi Nods Yes "agar Mama nahi rahi tu Khushi kya kare gi" Maan hands turned into a tight fist hearing those words out of Geet mouth, Khushi sits in Geet lap resting her head on her chest and hugs her tightly saying "Khushi aab apni Mama ko kahi nahi jane de gi" then looks at Maan and says "hain na Dada" Maan and Geet both looked at each other "yes beta even if she want to she won't" Maan answers Khushi still looking into Geet eyes, Geet gets angry and says "Maan khushi tu bachi hai na samajh hai par aap you know i can't stay here for long time, then why are you making false hopes to Khushi, Brij veer ji will takk..." before Geet could complete her sentence Maan cuts her in the middle saying "He Left"
Geet- "WHAT
Maan- he left to HP without you
Geet gets off of the bed saying "aap jhot bol rahe hain veer je aisa nahi kar sakte, wo hamein yehan akle chor kar nahi ja sakte, you are lying Maan, i know your lying Veer ji can't do this to me" Maan also gets ups and holds Geet by her shoulder while Geet kept on saying the same thing and not listening to Maan at all.
Maan- Geet meri baat suno
" nahi hamein nahi usni aap ki baat aap hamesha humse jhot bolte ho" Geet says making a baby face yet the anger was clearly visible on her face
Maan- Geet listen to me
"No I won't listen to you I know your lying just to keep me here" Geet shouts at Maan
"Geeet" Maan snaps at her but she didn't care about it she just jerks his hand and runs out of the room, Maan Khushi also runs after "Geet ruk jao plz" hearing Maan voice Guards came in trying to stop Geet but Maan gestures him to back off and move out of the way knowing Geet anger, she might just hurt herself if they came forwarder and tried to stop her.
"Veer JI...Veer ji" Geet came in hall shouting Brij name and hearing her voice everyone came to hall except Brij, she waited to Brij to show now and then but he never did, Geet goes to Dadi holds her hand and says "Dadi Veer ji kaha hai
DM- Geet beta kya huwa
Geet looks at Maan and says "Dadi Ma deakho na Maan kya kah rahe hai" Dadi looks at Maan with questioning eyes
Dm- Geet bete Baat kya hai
Geet- dadi Ma Maan is saying Veer ji left to HP leaving me with you all, aisa thodi hota hai, how can he leave me with you people whom I don't even know , whom i never met in my life before, how could he leave me here with you"
DM- Geet ye sach hai ke Brij Hp wapus chale gaye hai" just as those words escaped from Dadi mouth Geet felt the earth slipping under her feet, she couldn't believe her Veer ji went back alone and left her here without her will, she lost in her thought starts to walk back and still couldn't believe that Brij went back to HP, without her, it's true that she is saved from going back to hell but now what, how will she survive here with these strange people, how will she stay here. lost in her thought she didn't realized where she was going and as she took her next step she bumped into the table that was behind her, the vas feel off the table breaking into pieces, breaking Geet trance bringing her back to reality, she falls on her knees as silent tears made their way out "sab mujhe hi kyun saza de rahe ahi, kyun sab mujhse hi rishta tode jate hai, kyun nahi samajhte mere dil ki kashmash ko, kyun mujhe di ja rahi hai saza us gunha ki jo main ki hi nahi hia, kyun AAKHIR KYUN" Geet screams shaking everyone soul in the Mansion, bringing tears in their eyes as they looked at her crying bitterly, Maan couldn't see her like this, how much he was hating to see tears in those brown eyes, he wanted to go and hold her in his embrace hiding her where no pain will touch her ever again, hiding her somewhere safe where these tears will never touch her innocent eyes again, yet he couldn't do anything except stand there and watch her cry like this helplessly. He couldn't see her cry like this anymore, he was about to go to her but Dadi stopped him and gestures Kiran to go to Geet. Kiran goes and sits facing Geet and she cupped her face in her hand saying "Geet look at me plz" Geet Looks at Kiran and hugs her tight crying. "Shhh, Geet tum aisa kyun sochti ho ke tumhe saza di ja rahi, tum inti pyari ho ka sab tumse sirf aur sirf pyar hi kar sakta hai, koi bhi tumhe saza nahi de raha hai, koi bhi nahi, bas ye beharam waqt toda sa imtehan le raha hai tumhara, bas kuch palon ka ye tufan hai jo dhal jani hai aur jis gunhe ki tum baat kar rahi ho if you have don't any sin then why would you be punished for something you haven't done, hun" as Kiran said those words everything flashed back right in front of her as if she is watching a movie, she starts to feel suffocated and pulls out of Kiran embrace and stood up breathing heavily as if she has ran out of oxygen, with one hand she covers her mouth and with the other one she clutches her dupatta and looks at everyone before running back to her room. Everybody just stood there shocked at her behavior, they could make it what suddenly made her act like this.
Geet comes in the room locking the door, she leans her head back on the door closing her eyes "ye main kya karne ja rahi thi, apne hato se apni family ko badnam karne ja rahi thi, Jis sachi se main unhe bacha na cha rahi hoon aaj main usi sachi ko in sab ke samne bolne ja rahi thi" Geet comes and falls on the bed crying and soon she falls into a deep yet restless sleep.

Kiran- Dadi have you talked to Geet parents
DM- not yet Kiran, par lagta hai aab unse baat karni hi padegi, iski aisi halat hum se deakhi nahi jati, na jane kaun sa aisa dard in ke dil main kaid hai jise ye apne andar band kar rakha aur ghut ghut kar mar rahi hai, Itni pyari bachi hai ye aur is umar main jab ki ye tu iske hasne khelne ke din hain aur ye aise halat main
Kiran- I know Dadi pata nahi kaun si aise baat hai jo ise andar hi andar tode ja raha hai, zindagi se bezar kar raha hai, Dadi plz do talk to them soon , so i can start her treatment.
DM- hum abhi"
"Dadi Ma" Nakul calls
DM-hmm
Nakul- wo HP se Sukhdev Ji ka call hai, Geet Mama ke Dar Ji"
DM- ohh, here give me the phone..."Namste bahi sahab"
DarJi- Namaste Bhabhi, kaise hai aap
DM- hum bilkul theek hai, aap logo ki dua hai, waise I was just going to call you
DarJi- Bhabhi, I am really very sorry for all this trouble, but believe me Brij did what he thought was Best for Geet
DM-Bhai Sahab there is no need for you to say sorry, Geet bhi tu hamari Beti jaise hai, you just tell me what really happened to her, why is so stressed, kya koi hadsa howa hai ghar main.
DarJi- nahi bhabhi aisa koi baat nahi huwi, Ghar main tu sab waise hi hai jaise pahle tha, but i don't what happened to her suddenly, na jaine kya baatu ho gai jo ye is qadar depression main chali gai, poch ne jao ke baat kya hai tu nahi hi ye hamein kuch bata ti aur nahi Brij.
Then he tells her how she was all quite for a month after Meera left and then one day she decided to go to Delhi. "Bhabhi plz look after her, bauth pyari hai wo hum use khona nahi chathe hai, plz hum pe ye ehasan kar de.
DM- ye aap kaise batein kar rahe hai, wo hamari bhi bachi hai aap uski fikar na karein. Then cuts the phone saying they will start her treatment their. Dar ji agrees to it.

Kiran- kuch pata chal Dadi
DM- nahi unhe bhi nahi pata, aab geet hi hamein bata sakti hai what is the main problem
Kiran- acha Dadi aap ek kaam karo aap use kal Sanjeevni le kar aye I will do her fully check up and then decided what treatment would be best for her.
DM- theek hai

Kiran- ok then I will leave, do call me if you need me" saying this she hugs Dadi
DM-hmm bye
Kiran- bye guys
Everyone-Bye
Dev- Dadi is Geet Rano aunty daughter, whom bro used to call "Sherni" when we went their
DM-hmm
Vicky looks at them confused and says "hello am i missing something here
DM- Vicky you were very little when we went to HP for a family vacation and their we met Sukhdev Ji who was you grandfather friend, and then we ended up going to their house.  Maan and Geet used to fight over every little thing or should I say just like "Tom & Jerry" indo ki tu banti hi nahi thi, har waqt ladi kar te rahe te, and Maan would tease her by saying "sherni" and geet would get so mad at him for calling her that and then she used to come to me complaining about him, wo tab tak nahi manti jab tak hum Maan ko saza na de..."
Vicky- Bro aur saza, waht are you talking about Dadi
DM- kyun unhe saza nahi di ja sakti
Vicky- oh come on Dadi you know bro will never accept punishment like this easily
DM- Vicky don't forget he was little too, tab wo thodi na the angry young man and they all started laughing
Maan who was standing on the stair looks at them angrily as they were laughing on him but for now that didn't bother him, as he thought of Geet that is was Geet that he used to call "Sherni" as he didn't knew her name and he never bother to know as he always used to call her by new names__________________________

It had been two week Geet living in KM, but she never came out of her room, no body forced her either as they knew it will take her time to adjust. Maan used to bring her food in her room and would stay with her till she finishes as wouldn't listen to anyone else other than Maan. In HP Brij was feeling really bad and guilty for what he did, he didn't even meet her before coming back to HP and this was the first time he didn't listen to Geet and didn't do what she wanted him to do, in this 2 week everyday he would come from office and would ask Rano or Mohindar if Geet had called them or not, and the answer would be NO...
Rano- Brij mujhe tumhari harkatein na bilkul bhi samajh nahi a raha hai, everyday you ask me the same question if Geet had call or not and i give you the same answer, agar itna hi maan kar raha use baat karne ka tu why don't you call her, pata nahi kis hal main hogi meri bachi, anjan logo ke beech main tum use chod aye ho
Brij- Ma plz, main ne jo kiya hai uske bhali ke liye hi kiya hai, uski khushi ke liye kiya hai
Rano- apno se dor ho kar bhala koi khush rah sakta hai kya" Rano had tears in her eyes Brij hugs her saying "Hamari Geet apno se alag rah kar hi khush rah sakti hai"
Rano- acha sun tu ek bar use call kar le main bhi baat kar lunig use kitne din ho gaye hai baat kiye
Brij- theek hai Ma, pahle aap rona band karo_________

"Knock...Knock" Geet gets up hearing the knock on her door, after few nock Geet opens the door and sees Nakul standing there with Phone
Nakul- Ma'am Brij sir ka call hai
hearing this Geet had a smile on her face and was about to take the phone but then stops as she remembers what brij did, Geet pulls her hand back and says "Veer ji se kah do humein un se baat nahi karni" brij heards that and his gets moist and says "Geet plz ek bar apne Veer Ji se baat kar le" even though the phone was not on speaker but geet herad him clearly, she takes the phone from Nakul, Nakul leaves from their soon he leaves she keeps the phone near her ear but doesn't say anything
Brij- I am sorry Geet, plz forgive me, i know what i did it hurt you, but i had no other option, Tu HP ajne ko nahi man rahi tu aur tere waha akele rah na it was dangerous for you, par aab jab tak ye problem solved nahi ho jata tu waha bilkul saf hai, main janta hoon Maan tujh pe choti se bhi chot nahi lagne de ga
Geet- aur isi liye aap ne hamein in gairon ke bech chor diya hain na Veer ji
Brij- Nahi Geet aisa nahi hai wo gair nahi hai wo hamare apne hi hai
Geet- jab aap hi ne hamein gair kar diya tu phir ye gair mere apne kaise ho gaye Veer Ji
Brij- Geet plz aisi batein mat kar
Geet- Veer ji plz mujhe yeha se le jao
Brij- Geet mujhe tu bas thoda sa waqt de do, bas thoda sa plz tujhe meri kasam, Geet didn't say another word after that as she has no other optioin but to just wait for him to take her away from here______________

Precap: "Choti Si pyari si hai ek nanhi pari" Maan shouting at Geet:(
I know its a sad😔 part and i cried too as i read it, so sorry if i make any one cry with this upate😳

Previous: Part 15 Next: 

here is Part 16

Enjoy

Plz read my new SS on Maaneet

DHDAJS Part 2

Sorry for the Mistakes do Press the button and plz comment even if u don't like
I have seen lots of people adding my Mariam94 account for getting an update, plz its my request to all of u who want me to pm u for my update to plz add Mariam_PMList for getting a pm for the update because its really hard for me to go through 318 friends and sees who want me to pm them and who don't so plz just do this favor on me

or

OR add this user Mariam_PMList  to your Buddy list
  i will send buddy request to all of u who are in my pm list plzzz accept the request, it will be easier for me to PM next time
Mariam

Thank u
Edited by Mariam94 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by vj2102

NYC FF...

thanks dear
awesome update
thanks for pm
loving it
so much pain for geet