thanks for liking update dear
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Simran_14

amazing dear
loved it
cont soon

thanks for liking the update dear

Thank u so much for liking the previous Updates and pressing the like buttons. Guys click on this link IMP Note pg 113 to read what really happened with Geet/ whose daughter khushi is and it will clear some of ur confusion.
Anyway here is part 17
Enjoy

-Unforgettable Memories Part 17-

Geet had been staying in KM for more than 3 weeks now, but she just stayed in her room thought everyday she used to wake up finding Khushi sleeping next to her holding her close to herself. That is the only thing used to bring a little smile on Geet lip seeing Khushi innocent face and sleeping peacefully next to her. On the other hand seeing Geet staying in her room 24/7 Dadi and other made some plan to make her come out of her room and sit with them but all their plan went in vain.

"Uff ye ladki tu bilkul bhi nahi badli, she is still so stubborn like she used to be when she was little, hamare itne kosishon ke bad bhi wo kamre se nahi nikli" Dadi said as she came and sat with others in the hall

"Dadi why are you bothering Myyy Mama" Khushi said stretching on my

DM- beta we are not bothering her, we want her to be happy and smile like us and enjoy her life like us

Khushi- but Dadi Mama too smiles like us, she also gives me sweet sweet sa kissy and...

"And" everyone says together as they looked at her forgetting to blink

Khushi- and she gets me my yucky Milky" Khushi says making all kind of faces then she excitedly says folding her hand "but it only tastes good when Mommy feeds me"

Kiran- Sachi

Khushi puts her hand on her throat saying "Muchi", Dadi knew she is saying truth and says "Kab"

Khushi- when I tell her I am hungry in the morning, she wakes up takes me to kitchen and then we make my milk, then when she wakes up in the morning she smiles seeing me and Mommy also gives me morning kiss" and shows her cheeks to them

NT- no wonder I don't find her in her room in morning" NT make Khushi sit her lap and says "Acha ye bato aap Geet ji ke room main jati kab ho"

"sachi bolo ya jhoti" Khushi says playing with Nt sari pallu

Kiran- abhi sachi bolo plzzz

Khushi points her little finger at them saying "mujhe danto ge tu nahi na" Kiran kisses her on cheek and says "Nahi hum aap ko bilkul nahi dantenge, acha abb jaldi se bato"

Khushi counts on her finger everyone names saying "Jab Dada, dadi, choti Ma,, papa aur chachu sone jate hai"

Nt- iska matlab raat ko tum jaldi sone ka natak karti ho aur hamare jane ke baad tu"

"Haan" Khushi says completing NT sentence and then bits her lips seeing everyone eye on her she gets scared for a sec then maintain her stern face and innocently says "Aap logo ne tu kaha tha aap mujhe nahi danto ge" they all burst out in laugh seeing her expression, Dadi control her laugh and says "paka narak baz ha ye, acha ye sab choro aur meri baat suno, I think hamari help aab khushi hi kar sakti hai"

Kiran- kaise Dadi

Dadi- ok listen to me carefully, we will send Khushi to Geet and she will insist Geet to come and play outside with her, but knowing Geet she won't come and here is where Khushi will pretend that she is angry with her and she will leave from her room with tears in her eyes, and I am sure seeing tears in Khushi eyes Geet will definitely come after her____ she tells them the whole plan

Nt- great plan Dadi, but will Khushi be able to do it

DM- I am sure she will be right Khushi

Khushi- Khushi Mama ke sab kuch karegi" saying this she ran toward Geet room hoping on her feet

"Knock...Knock...Knock" Khushi knock and when Geet didn't replied Khushi says "Mama Mama open the door, aap ki Khushi hai, Mama darwaza kholo na, Khushi ko Mama ke pass ana hai" hearing Khushi voice Geet goes and opens the door and sees Khushi standing their with a big smile on her face Geet just walks back to bed and sits down Khushi comes to her and says "Mama Khushi ke saat chalo na khelne Khushi ko khelna hai"

Geet- Khushi plz leave me alone

Khushi- Khushi ko khelna hai wo bhi Mama ke saath plz chalo na Mama khelne

Geet- Khushi plz jao yeha se

"nahi Khushi nahi jaye gi, Khushi Mama ke saath rahegi aur Mama ko Khushi ke saath khena hai aap chalo" Khushi says as she holds Geet hand and tries to make take her with her but Geet pulls her hand back, points her finger at Khushi saying "Main tumhari Mama nahi hoon samjhi tum nahi main tumhari Mama, Nahi mera tum se koi rishta hai, nahi tumhara mujhs se..." Before Geet could say another word Khushi eyes fills up with tears and she run away from there, that when Geet realize what she had spoke in anger to her she closes her eye in remorse__________

Khushi comes down crying and went in garden, since everyone knew that she had to pretend of crying them thought she is just pretending and sat waiting for Geet to come.

"Geet tu bhi ek dam jhali hai jhali, kya zarorat thi us bachi pe apna gussa nikal ne ka, she only wanted to play with you na, but you just made her cry kehl le ti thoda uske saath tu tera kya chala jata, ek to wo bin ma ki bachi hai aur tune uske saath aisa behave kiya, kitni chot lagi hogi jab tune us se kaha hoga ke tu suki Ma nahi hai, us choti si bachi ne tujhe wo khushi bhi de di bin mange jiski tune apni zindagi main pane ka socha bhi nahi sakti, usne tujhe  "MA" ki jagha de di jis pe tera koi haq hai hi nahi par phir bhi use ne tujeh "MA" mana aur tune use pal bhar bhi Ma ka pyar na de saki na wo rishta nibha saki, Geet jitne din tu yeha hai tak tak tu, tu use Ma Ki mamta aur pyar de shi sakti hai" Gets up from the bed playing with her duppata she says "Haan main itna tu kar hi sakti hoon, I will love her like a mother love their own kids and everything a mother does for their kids" saying the she comes out of room and looks for Khushi but doesn't finds her, as she stop at the end of the stairs she sees Dadi NT and Kiran talking in the hall, Dadi sees her as she walks down but pretend to not notice her, Geet came and stood near the couch and waited for anyone to look at her but when none did she finally spoke getting their attention toward her

"Dadi" Geet says and everyone looks at her
DM- Geet bete aap yeha, kuch chiye tha aap ko
Geet- nahi...haan...mera matlab hai ki wo
DM- beta kya baat hai
Geet- Dadi aap ne khushi ko deakha hai kya
DM- kyun kya huwa
Geet- nahi wo mujh se naraz ho kar chali gai
Kiran- tabhi wo ro rahi thi
"kyun" Dadi said looking at Geet

"Dadi wo main ne use danta hai isiliye wo aap bataiye na wo kaha hai" Geet says making baby face

Dm- wo to garden main..., just as Dadi said Geet ran out to garden with even letting Dadi finish her sentence. Geet goes in the garden and seeing Khushi sitting on the swing folding her knees close to her chest and crying. Geet felt bad seeing tears in her eyes, she goes and sits next to Khushi, Khushi peaks at her from corner of her eyes as well as Geet, then gee to goes and sits on her knees and hold her ear and says "Sorry" Making a baby face, Khushi turn her face

Geet-I am really very very very very sorry, humne gusse main na jane kya kya bol diya aap ko, but hamar wo bilkul bhi matlab nahi tha aap plz hamein maff kar do" Khushi still didn't looked at her, Dadi NT and Kiran stood behind the door watching them, Geet monofying Khushi, but then they see Geet walking toward them they quickly hid behind the door, Khushi peaks at Geet as she didn't said anything and she sees Geet walking away, and when she looked up at her she was nowhere to be seen. But then she feels the swing moving back and forth, she turn back and sees Geet pushing the swing and soon she hears her singing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcF5k1y8iEE (Please listen this song as u read further)

(chhoti si pyari si nanhi si aayi koyi pari -2
bholi si nyari si achhi si aayi koyi pari

Khushi turn her face and Geet stops moving the swing and as soon the swing stopped Khushi got down and was about to walk when Geet went and held her and start to sing

palne me aise hee jhulati rahe
khushiyo kee baharo me jhumati rahe
gate muskurate sangit kee tarah

Geet pick her in her arm and places her back on the swing and starts to swing it back and forth again and kissed her cheek each time she came forward

yeh toh lage rama ke git kee tarah) - (2)
ra ra ru, ra ra ra ra ru - (2)

Geet stops the swing and pick her in her and twirls her around. Khushi smiled and hugged Geet and they both sat on the swing as they started playing taking turns in tickling each other

sargam janu naa, sur pehchanu naa, janey kaise fankar ban gaya
sabse yari hai natedari hai, jisko chaha woh yar ban gaya

Geet made all kind of faces as she sang while Khushi laughed at her. They held their hand out and shook it together, Khushi stood on the swing and came forward and kissed Geet on her both cheek.

mujhko toh jo diya rab ne hee diya

She turns around as a tear escaped her eyes, she quickly wipes it before Khushi notices it and turns facing back to Khushi with a smile on her lip, and she cupped Khushi face and kissed her forehead and sang

aaya jo dil me woh maine ga liya - (2)

gate muskurate sangit kee tarah
dooniya lage rama ke git kee tarah
ra ra ru, ra ra ra ra ru - (2)

They both went to Geet room and they played with pillow and had pillow fight tearing the pillow scattering the entire feather in the room. At dinner time they both had dinner in Geet room as Maan was not there so the other didn't mind and after having their dinner Geet putted Khushi to sleep...and she also drifted into deep sleep while singing the song

Previous: Part 16 Next: Part 18

here is Part 17

Enjoy

Plz read my new SS on Maaneet

DHDAJS Part 2

Sorry for the Mistakes do Press the button and plz comment even if u don't like
I have seen lots of people adding my Mariam94 account for getting an update, plz its my request to all of u who want me to pm u for my update to plz add Mariam_PMList for getting a pm for the update because its really hard for me to go through 318 friends and sees who want me to pm them and who don't so plz just do this favor on me

or

OR add this user Mariam_PMList  to your Buddy list
  i will send buddy request to all of u who are in my pm list plzzz accept the request, it will be easier for me to PM next time
Mariam

Thank u

Edited by Mariam94 - 12 years ago
awesome update
loved it 
thanks for pm 
Awesome update.
Loved 2 c kushi n geet together.
Song collection was amazing. I just loved it.
continue soon.
WONDERFUL !
thanks for clearing the confusion
awsome just loved it and ur song choice was superb