Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Thanks to all of them who liked my previous update, and commented
there was still question on how does khushi knows Geet, Well she knows Geet because she has her pic with Maan and remember she is just a 3 years old and she just assumed that Geet is her mother as she hadn't seen Maan pic with any other girl...hope this time ur confusion on geet and Khushi is cleared and Geet is not Maan wife
anyway here is the next part Enjoy

-Unforgettable Memories Part 9-

Soon all the parents and student made their way to auditorium and some of the student stood at the door welcoming all of them. once everyone was settled in their seat the
Principle welcomed everyone and says "now i would like the college bestest student Miss Geet Hand to come on the stage and welcome our Chief Guest, the most successful, famous business tycoon  Mr. Maan Singh Khurana (appluased)
As soon Meera heard Maan name she looked up and says "Baba ji Geet ki help karna, patha nahi kaun sa pathaka phale ga jab keet uske, I mean Mr. Maan ko deakhe gi, pls help her hun" Geet saw Meera and she tapped her shoulder and said "tujhe kya huwa, kis ke liye itna pray kar rahi hai"
Meera- tere liye aur hum sab ke liye, aab tu ja all the best" Geet left for the stage confused
Meera- baba ji plz help her" Geet looked back at meera and saw her still praying to Baba ji and she chuckled at her face expression but least did she knew that she will be left with that same expression as Meera. as she turned to the gate she saw him making his way toward her, the world just stopped for her, for her everything stopped, all she could hear was her own heartbeat that raised up as Maan foot step were coming toward her, and all the incident played in front of her like she is watching a movie.
-their first meeting
-"Dusht" (cursing him)
-breaking his car headlights
-handing him balck check
-arguing with him and that too in front of Principle
-smaking his hand
-calling him thief
-talking bad about his parents (geet bit her lip like opss sorry)
-steeping on his feet
- his Touch, thinking about his touch send shill down her spine, being lost in his eyes, in his embrace,
Geet was so lost in her thought that she didn't even notice that Maan was standing in front of her waiting for her to say something but she was blankly looking at him
"Geet...Geet"  Mr. Sha said trying to get her attentions but no use, Maan smirks as Mr. Sha shook geet to get her attention but was finally back to her sense
Mr. Sha- Geet what are you doing
Geet innocently says still looking at Maan "sir aap ne hi tu kaha tha mujhe Hamare Cheif guest ko welcome karna hai" Maan smirk seeing her like this
Mr. Sha- Meri Ma wo kab se yeha khade hai kab karogi tum unka welcome
"Kiska sir" geet innocently says still lost in her self, Mr. sha hits his head
Maan- Mr. Sha its ok I'll handle her, Mr. Sha moves away from Maan way, while Maan walked a little closer to geet but seeing him come closer Geet get scared and nervous, Seeing her sacred and nervous Maan moves a little closer to her, while Geet looked at him shock
Maan- Tu Miss Handa aab kya khayal hai aap ka Hamare bare main
"Hun" that all came from geet mouth
Maan- i mean do you still think that i am a thief, Geet looked down embarrassed she gives the flower to him and was about to walk away from him when he holds her back, slides his hand on her waist making Geet lost in his touch again, while the photographer took their pic together.

As
soon the pic was takes she run from their and comes sits with her ground, soon she came Meera started crying
Geet- Mukti ise kya huwa ye ro kyun rahi hai
Mukti- Geet abhi tu sirf Meera hi ro rahi hai, par kuch deer baad we all will be crying
Geet- Yaar aise kyun bol rahi hai
Meera snaps "tu aur kya bolo, teri wajha se hum sab ye compettiotion lose karenge"
geet- meri wajha se kyun
Meer- tujh se revenge lene ka is acha muuaqa thodi mile Ga Mr. Khurana ko
geet innocently says "wo kyun mujh se badla lenge, main kiya kya hai"
Meera- ye right tune kya kiya hai, tune uki car ki headlights todi, unse argue ki aur poch rahi hai main ne kiya kya hai
Geet makes a baby face and says "sorry yaar mujhe kya pata tha ki ye hi hamare cheif guest hai"
Meera- geet tu kab apne gusse pe control karegi
"aab is me main kya karo agar koi mujhe gussa dilata hai tu, de...deakh meera une mujh se badla lena hai tu wo sirf mujhs e lenge thodi na" Meera intrupts her and says "wo hum sab se lnege" and starts to cry again making Geet more scare and nervous.
soon all the groups started presenting their presentation on IT, and all of them were good. but as the each group finished geet heartbeat raised as her turn were coming sooner each time.
the last presentations was of Geet groups, all of her group members were nervous seeing Geet nervous and sacred. they made their way to the projector and started preparing for their presentations but geet hands were shaking she couldn't even put her CD in seeing her like this meera helped her and reassured her everything will be ok, thought she was also scared but she couldn't see her sacred like this.
On the other side Maan noticed her restlessness and her being nervous, he cursed himself for making her scared, he started at her, on the other hand geet could feel Maan gaze on her and she turned to meet his gaze, which were assuring her to not be scared and a smile touched her lip reading his eyes, Maan also had a slight smile touched his lip seeing her trusting hem and seeing her smile. Geet wen back and stated giving her presentations with her full confidence but she still somewhere had doubt that he might take the revenge for insulting him, but somewhere she knew he won't do anything like this. As soon she finished her everyone got up applauding it was indeed one of the best Presentations. Meera, Mukti and kaviya hugged her
Meera- Geet you were the best
Geet- really
Meera- haan
Geet- but i thought we were the best
Meera- of course we are the best but you were the best" and hugged her

after Geet was done with her friends she turned around to see Maan, for some reason she felt like Maan complimentingon her presentations meant most important for her, and she she turned to see him, she saw him busy with himself, he had a smile playing on his lip which geet thought was it her only who noticed that or other can see that too, but whatever it was he was looking really handsome and innocent, she didn't knew for how long she was their standing like this staring at him, and here she was dying for his one look at her tell assure her once again if she did good or not, but to her luck he didn't even blinked. she wonder what was that kept him so lost in him that he didn't even looked at her for once, soon her fear covered her of him taking the revenge as Meera told her. that did scared her plus she didn't wanted to let her friends down not did she wanted to face the humiliation and after waiting for few more mins she ran from their to green room

after Maan was done with his important call her looked up to spot geet somewhere in the crowed but she was no where to be seen. He looked everywhere and soon he found her friends in one corner talking but geet wasn't with them, he went to them and asked Meera as he only knew her name if she had seen her not but they told her they haven't seen her either, he went out of the auditorium looking for her, there was security guard around and he went to them if they have seen any girl out here in white sari, they told him that she went to green room. upon reaching their he finds her talking to herself looking at the ceiling, and he knew she was talking to her Baba Ji.
Geet (ST) Mana ki mera time kharab chal raha par aap, aap use aur kharab kar rahe hon, kya zarorat thi us Khadus, sadon, dhust ko Cheif guest bana ki, banaya tu banaya mujhe hi welcome karne ke liye send kar diya, pata nahi what he will do to take his revenage from he, agar uhnhone ne mere groups ko jan bojh kar disqualified kar diya tu"
"GEEETTT" Maan called in stern voice, geet turned around to find him standing at the door angry
"Aap...aa...aap yeha kya kar rahe ho" geet said but Maan didn't answered her instead he started walking toward her, while geet stood their scared clutching her sari pallu and says "Deaho aap yeha se jao" he didn't answered her and when he was like few step away from her she turns around facing her back to him, Maan comes a little closer to her and stand crossing his arms and says sternly "What were you saying Miss handa"
Geet- Kuch nahi, saying this she start to put her things in her hand bag
Maan- Geeet
Geet- I told you na main nek uch nahi kaha, and turns facing hims and says "aap mujh se baat mat kijye" somewhere it hurt  both as she said that as it was seen in their eyes, Maan holds her arms and jerks her toward him and in MSK tones says "tum hoti kaun ho mujh se ye kahne wali ki main tumse baat karo ya na karo, Listen NO ONE TELLS Maan Singh Khurana what he have to do, samjhi tum" Geet jerks her hand from him and back away from his and says "aap bauth bure ho, mujhe aap se koi baad nahi karni samjhe aap"
Maan- Geeet
Geet-bure ho, bure ho, bauth bure ho, and started throwing things that were on the dressing talbe and started crying
Maan- Geet plz stop this" and steps closer to her but Geet stopped him and says "Maan mere paas mat ana" he didn't care about what she said all he knew was something was bothering her and cups her face in his palm both looking at each other and Maan softly says "Geet whats wrong with..." before he could finish Geet jerks his hand away fro her face and says "don't touch me" they both looked at each other, Geet somewhere felt guilty as she looked in his eyes that were hurt by her words

they both looked at each other bu soon geet was surrounded by guilt, guilt of hurting him with her words, words that she thought didn't mean anything to him, but she was wrong, it did mean something to him which she couldn't relate to what it was and further thinking she hugged him hiding her face in his chest, trying to ease the pain she just gave him, but got lost in him his scent.

Maan felt like he was in heaven as Geet hugged him, the world seemed so beautiful, but her words did hurt him, and wonder what could have made her say this, he warped his hand around her in his embrace, as he did Geet body jolted with his touch and he couldn't stop himself from asking the question that was in his mind

Maan- Geet abhi tu tum ne hi kaha "Don't touch me" aur tum hi
Geet- Maan mujeh ye ehasas bulkul nahi pasan, mujhe ye shasas nahi chiya
"Geet" Maan whisper 
Geet- Maan aap jab jab mere pass ate ho mujhe chote ho tu mujhe kuch kuch ho ta hai, na jane ye kaisa ehasas hai jo mujhe bulkul bebas kar deta hai aur mujhe aap main khone pe majbor kar deta hai, pata nahi ye ehasas kya hai aur kyun hai plekin aab mujhe is ehasason se dar lagne laga hai"
Maan hand came slowly came down and when geet felt his hand moving away from his she looks up at him but hides her face again in his chest "Maan plz hug me" saying this she pressed her self hard on him and Maan could felt himself getting lost in her and as he was about to hug her back his phone rang, bringing them back...Geet steped back from his and turnded around facing her back to him while he attended the call, which was from Sdi telling him to come and announce the winner
Maan- Aa..Geet wo...wo hamein, we have to go back
Geet- Mujeh nahi jana aap jao
Maan- Geet tum
Geet- Maan plz aap jaiye, I can't face my friends, Maan confused
Maan- What
Geet- aur nahi tu kya aap mujhe se badla lene ke liye aap hamare groups ko disqualified kar doge aur meri wajha se unko bhi eliminate hona padega is competition.
Maan creased his temple "Geet tumse kis ne ye kaha ki i will take my revenge from you like this"
Geet innocently says "Meera ne
Maan- and you listen to her
Geet- maanti nahi tu aur kya karti, aap ne bhi tu kuch nahi kaha main aap ka kitna wait kiya that you would tell me if you like my presentation or not par aap tu khud main hi busy the
Maan didn't said anything as he knew if says anyting more she will start all over again so he just hold her hand and make his way toward the audituram.
Na jane uke chone main ye kaisi kashish thi
ke wo khud ko bhi bhol jati
na use khud ka hosh rah ta aur nahi duniya walo ki
bas uke sang uska saya ban kar chal deti
Na jane ye kaisa ehasah jaga gaya wo uske dil main
ke use nazron se hata na uske liye na mumkin tha (By Me😆)
as Maan reached the stage stairs he let go of her hands and tells her to go and sit with her group, at first she noded in NO but then gave up as he was giving her stern look, she went back to her group and sat with them while Maan went on the stage
Meer- Geet ye sab kya tha, Mr. Khurana tujeh aise"
Geet- mujhe insult karne ke liye yea wapus laye hai, aur kuch" saying this she looked up at the celling Maan did couth her like this and smiled at her, with the helps of other memeber they decieded the winner and as Maan stood up to snnounse the winner groups he looked at geet, who was still in the same position folding her hands and murmuring. Maan gaved a little speech telling about the presenations, then he finally announced the winnder groups and it was of course Geet group, Geet who was so busy in praying to her Baba J didn't even realized that Maan had accnounced the winner until Meera screamed in her ear and hugger her
Stage
"Tu Miss HP how did you like my revenge" Maan whispered in her ear, Geet looked at him and once again got lost in him, the photographer once again came and took their pic as the both looked into each other lost.
 (Khushi has this pic of Maaneet that i am saying that she had it,)
then Meera came and took geet, actually dragged her away from Maan which she didn't liked it, it was hurting her being away from him and the paing was clearly seen in her eyes wachi didn't go unnoticed by Maan
Dard kya hota hai tujh se dor ho kar jana
Tujhe nazron se dor jata deakh jana
ay kash ye lamhe yeahi tham jaye
aur tere bahon mein khud ko samet lo main
ke phir koi Dard na deakhe in aankhon main meri
Ke phir koi juda na kar sake hamein (By me😆)
FlashBack ends:
Maan eyes snaped open and looks at his other side of the bed where geet is sleeping, he shighed in relief seeing her sleep, he laied back and looked at the watch which was showing it was 4 am in the morning he closes his eyes and dose off...

Precap: "Maan & Khushi"

Previous: Part 8 Next: Part 10

here is Part 9

Enjoy

Sorry for the Mistakes do Press the button and plz comment even if u don't like

If you want me to PM me plzzz add me to your Buddy list
  i have send buddy request all of u who are not in buddy list so plz accept it, it will be  easier for me to PM next time

I have sends PM to Everyone,

@mandy15, Paingel ur inobx is full

Plz Click here and check the PM list, if ur not there plz let me know

NOTE:  Hey guys just to let u know i may or may not update the next part on Wednesday or before Saturday, as i have to go to New york to drop my Mom and sis to airport as they are going to India for my sis marriage which i am really happy for her but a little sad as i won't be attending her marriage, but once i will be back i know i will be sobbing 😭😭😭like a baby as (till i guess 7th January that when My mom  will be back) i never stayed away from my mom, since child i went along with her everywhere so don't have the habit of staying away from her, so please don't be mad at me for not updating...

Mariam

Edited by Mariam94 - 12 years ago
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

here is also a VM made by me please watch it comment

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/49531566

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SchP7fDKju0&feature[/YOUTUBE]
hope u like it

Edited by Mariam94 - 12 years ago
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow..superb update.
love it
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Hey Mariam...

I read all 9 parts of this FF...

it is very interesting and beautiful FF...

I am sending buddy request...

please accept it and send me pm when u next update...
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update loved it
past scene were lovely
precap is interesting
arhiforever22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really loved ur FF
And the precape
punam2712 thumbnail