why tapasya is not feeling same for mukta?

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
The way ichha is feeling for yuvraj tapasya is not feeling for mukta. People r insulting ichha that she is pathetic and shameless as she is attracted towards yuvraj. But here main question is why she is so much concerned about yuvraj only? There r many children on this earth but why she  is feeding yuvraj only? If breast feeding is her favourite hobby than she has 100 ways to satisfy her need. Why she is not feeding mukta while we know that mukta is not even 1 year old. Why only yuvraj? 

If tapasya never got chance to be with mukta than even ichha was not able to see yuvraj's face when he was born. Atleast tapasya knows that how her baby was looking when she was born but ichha even dont know that. Still she feels something different for yuvraj. Tapasya met her once after long time of seperation and even ichha met yuvraj only once. But both time situation were same. 

The thing i feel about both is when yuvraj was in ichha's womb, ichha never thought his child as lottery ticket or about death of child or about her figure but for tapasya mukta was ticket to get veer. I dont mean tapasya dont love mukta, yes she is mother but her intention was different when she was pregnant. 

So here before accusing ichha all tapasya fan should think that why ichha is only concerned about yuvraj as there r many babies available on this earth if she want to just feed them. 

And please some member dont start with same story that ichha has habit to snatch away everything from taps. First father, then love and now child. Coz i know everything. The girl who can sacrifice her love on the day of her marriage and give it as uttran to her best frd, that same girl cannot even imagine to snatch away child from her best frd. Its a coonection between a child and mother which is forcing her to do all these things after so much insult.

Here i dont want to support ichha as i know feeding others baby without permission is bad habit. But here i would like to ask why tapasya is not attracted towards mukta like ichha?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Its only creatives pathetic thinking really pity for ichcha, this time really creative made ichcha very down because no justification if only ichcha feeling like this everyone say 'that work is a cheep work by if ichcha only... ' 
Edited by varun.tap - 12 years ago
Snehapo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
When I gets her kid back she will think all the insults were nothing compared to the feeling that she got to take care of her son. In the same way T should also feel some satisfaction when she gets Mukta back. So she should be allowed to bond with her kid. Afterall there is a saying that 'blood is thicker than water'. Jogi and Divya's love for T is proof of that. Damini's love for I is also proof of that.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well said Astha, a connection btw mother and kid can never be explained in words , if ppl call this habit or wat ever, dont  bother... 

Taps will never get attached to her own kid even if she or he is in her own hands as the women always think of using anything for her own benefit , for a person like that , emotions and attachments are alien words ... 
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@astha gud topic & ans 4 ur this quesn is well given by sum posts here & also by  mahmansa's post in the thread"own vs adopted kids"!!

and if sum1 wants 2 blame icchha including taps then its their problem so don't expect such humanity from taps or ppl thinking like her(reel or real)!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sunrise35 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ASTHA-

The way ichha is feeling for yuvraj tapasya is not feeling for mukta. People r insulting ichha that she is pathetic and shameless as she is attracted towards yuvraj. But here main question is why she is so much concerned about yuvraj only? There r many children on this earth but why she  is feeding yuvraj only? If breast feeding is her favourite hobby than she has 100 ways to satisfy her need. Why she is not feeding mukta while we know that mukta is not even 1 year old. Why only yuvraj? 

If tapasya never got chance to be with mukta than even ichha was not able to see yuvraj's face when he was born. Atleast tapasya knows that how her baby was looking when she was born but ichha even dont know that. Still she feels something different for yuvraj. Tapasya met her once after long time of seperation and even ichha met yuvraj only once. But both time situation were same. 

The thing i feel about both is when yuvraj was in ichha's womb, ichha never thought his child as lottery ticket or about death of child or about her figure but for tapasya mukta was ticket to get veer. I dont mean tapasya dont love mukta, yes she is mother but her intention was different when she was pregnant. 

So here before accusing ichha all tapasya fan should think that why ichha is only concerned about yuvraj as there r many babies available on this earth if she want to just feed them. 

And please some member dont start with same story that ichha has habit to snatch away everything from taps. First father, then love and now child. Coz i know everything. The girl who can sacrifice her love on the day of her marriage and give it as uttran to her best frd, that same girl cannot even imagine to snatch away child from her best frd. Its a coonection between a child and mother which is forcing her to do all these things after so much insult.

Here i dont want to support ichha as i know feeding others baby without permission is bad habit. But here i would like to ask why tapasya is not attracted towards mukta like ichha?

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘nice post after a long time...though i decided not to comment on any UT post i can't resist myself this time..
the answer to ur question is simple...taps never had motherly feeling for mukta like icha..she always used her pregnancy as a trump card to get back her position in the Btown...even when she gave birth to Mukta the first thought came to her mind was Veer will be hers as she is the mother of his child..he will accept her as icha is not around anymore..remember the episode where mukta was hungry & crying for milk but taps didnt hear her as she was upset over veer as he didn't say proper bye to her while leaving for the office...for god sake the kid is ur own daughter, sleeping next to u & u didn't even heard her crying...πŸ‘first time i liked nani when she scold tapu that how can she be so careless with her own daughter...in Yuvraj's case also i dont think she has accepted him whole heartedly...she told nani that she wants to see mr.Rathod happy & his happiness lies in Yuvraj...
sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ASTHA-

Veecha fans had a problen with only this point. Even Nani knows why Ichcha is landing in Rasya's house. And she is now scared what if the truth come out.
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ich doesnt bring mukta along with her for feeding service nor for party, leaving them alone unattended with mai hitler!

Cvs have to prove her greater so they make any mahaan twists!!
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@veechafan123 i don't even've problem wid the bold part of 'astha's" post but i've  prob why icchha going 2 taps house again & again.though i can understand a true mother can always feel the presence of her kids, their pain etc. but i don't want her 2 n insulted by DLTB again & agian & don't want 2 listen DLTB's stupid chant of"Bachpan se lekar aaj tak " & 2 see her psychopathtic face again & again cahnting this phrase!!πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ€’🀒

i rem one of the incident my mom told me abt such thing. my younger bro was v. young(may b1 -2 yrsold) and he was playing wid electric wire of the bulb & started chewing it. and though my mom was in oder room she suddenly felt(though she wasn't aware of him palying wid wire) that sumthing is going 2 happen 2 my bro & she immediailey rushed 2 that room & took away my bro from there. so the ppl who r blaming icchha 4 bf've no concrete reason!!
sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OMG1nitya

Ich doesnt bring mukta along with her for feeding service nor for party, leaving them alone unattended with mai hitler!

Cvs have to prove her greater so they make any mahaan twists!!

Ichcha brought Mukta to Tappu a day before her delivery...and she has seen Mukta a couple of times. Ichcha is feeling for Yuvraaj from such a great distance but how come Tappu doesnt feel the same?