Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
[QUOTE=SRKLuvr]tapu was in such a situation when she became pregnant unmarried and the child was the result of an unwanted sexual encounter with a stranger but we had often seen her talking to the baby in her womb I think she grew attachment to it as the time went by and has now realised the true value of children. Ichha loves kids as a general rule but she actually was able to hold her son and so felt the attachment whereas tapu didnt get the chance to hold Muktha thanks to nani😑 but remember when she first heard muktha cry she said meri bachchi and ran down. And then she has not seen muktha after that so I think thats why.-------------
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
πŸ‘
Edited by varun.tap - 12 years ago
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@muktha
is it necessary to utter out same crap everywhere? Please read the content of topic first. One more thing neither ichha nor tina need beauty certificate frm u. So keep ur advice in ur pocket. And i would nt like to discuss abt ur disgusting reply wher u dnt know difference between luv of mother and cheapness. Get a life dear.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: muktha_cute

wow!! wat a new way of telling taps cktstics!!!! gud job!!ClapClapπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†bcoz theres a saying in hindi" sach ko pramaan ki zarurat nahi hoti" aur "Jhooth ke paon nahi hote"!!πŸ˜†

varun.tap thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Edited by varun.tap - 12 years ago

tiny15 thumbnail
@varun kya hua??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†kyun itne confuse ho rahe ho??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†lagat hai taps-icchha ka jaap sun-2 kar tumhe chakkar aa rahe hain!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
kuchh lete kyun nahi!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†jaise ek ad aati thi "inhe chhahiye hamdard ka tonic sinkara"!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by tiny15 - 12 years ago
varun.tap thumbnail

@varun kya hua??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†kyun itne cpnfuse ho rahe ho??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†lagat hai taps-icchha ka jaap sun-2 kar tumhe chakkar aa rahe hain!!πŸ˜†

kuchh lete kyun nahi!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†jaise ek ad aati thi "inhe chhahiye hamdard ka tonic sinkara"!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

great logic confuse kar dete hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
@ bold bilkul sahi abb to chakkar raha hai but sinkara ki jarrorat nahi hai...πŸ˜†
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: varun.tap

great logic confuse kar dete hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
@ bold bilkul sahi abb to chakkar raha hai but sinkara ki jarrorat nahi hai...πŸ˜†

haan vaise bhi maine iss forum par pehli baar aise-2 logic pade hain ki agar kabhi galati se asliyat mein aise logic muhan se nikal jaayen toh log aise dekhane lagte hain jaise ki duinya ka aathwaana ajooba ho!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†par chalo phir bhi theek hai!! vaise iss bekaar show ko jhelte-2 sabhi itne resistant ho gaye hain ki kisi ko bhi ab shayad aise tonics ki zarurat nahi mahsoos hoti hai!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
varun.tap thumbnail

haan vaise bhi maine iss forum par pehli baar aise-2 logic pade hain ki agar kabhi galati se asliyat mein aise logic muhan se nikal jaayen toh log aise dekhane lagte hain jaise ki duinya ka aathwaana ajooba ho!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†par chalo phir bhi theek hai!! vaise iss bekaar show ko jhelte-2 sabhi itne resistant ho gaye hain ki kisi ko bhi ab shayad aise tonics ki zarurat nahi mahsoos hoti hai!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

kabhi kisi ko na hoti hogi balki koi serial ki wajah se tonic bhi na pita hoga...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
CoffeeCake thumbnail

did i quote u
or did i took ur name anywhere in my post
then y ur taking my name
im not intrested wat u think abt me or my posts
and u dnt have any ri8 2 call my posts a crap
who r u 2judge me and my posts
did i said ur posts are crap

did i anywhere talk abt tina in my post
plz dnt try 2 divert d topic
i didnt talk abt tina anywhere im just talking abt character called iccha
just knw d diff btwn reel and real then talk abt it
and im not giving any certificates to any1
nahi mainekoi institute ya university koli hain logon ko certificates dene ke liye
and when did i advice u
bfr saying something just once read my post clearly
neither i quoted u nor adviced u as much i remember

and u cant stop me 4 posting my views and thoughts nor u can change them
whenu dnt like my posts just ignore my posts which are disgusting according 2 ur views

and 4 god sake dnt give me ur lectures
and nor im intrested in giving u lectures/advices
so u even plz stop doing so
and dont force me 2 quote u
i ignored u long back
and i willbe happy if u even do that

well if ur eyes r working properly than plz check it out that this is my thread and i have right to answer all those who r commenting here. If u have right to post than even i have right to quote u. And u know the difference between real and reel life is the joke of the century. Come back only if u hv something sensible 2 share otherwise nt interested in nani and tappu jaap.
CoffeeCake thumbnail

so wat
tat u started this thread
so noone have right 2 point their views here
if u have a right 2 answer then even i have the right 2 answer for the people who purposefully quote me and try 2 create a scene.
iam even saying the same if u have any strong point then quote me
just dnt quote me 4 d sake of instigating me/personal attacking me
when u dnt have any point regarding wat i posted
and u just quote me and say ''is it necessary to utter out same crap everywhere? Please read the content of topic first.''
and wat u expect usay this type of crap everytime whenever u quote me.u call my posts as cheap and disgusting and u expect i will takeall ur crap silently
then u get a life first

i have my life thats y i'm enough sensible to read the contant of topic before typing anything. I dnt like to post same story every where to seek attention. Here topic was abt mother luv, u made it battle field. And yes if u dnt want to tollerate my crap than better dnt bother to reply on my thread. You r free to make ur own new topic to take advantage of ur right to post in forums.