Balika Vadhu

BV Written Update 21/10/2011

andv thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The episode begins with Madan Singh shouting at Asha and taunting her. Asha hears this and runs to her room and locks herself up in there. All the women stand knocking at the door asking Asha to open it. Madan Singh is also present at the scene and is still angry.

In the room Asha recollects all the instances where she has been taunted and insulted in the past including the incident with Dhongi Baba and the court case. In the meanwhile Shyam arrives home and hearing the women calling out to Asha, rushes to the scene. He learns the reason for which Asha locked herself up and shouts at Madan Singh for being so insensitive.

In the room Asha looks at her suitcases and walks towards them. Every one is still trying to convince her to come out when she herself opens the door. They all look wonder struck seeing her. Asha was dressed in colored clothes and jewellery.

Madan Singh looks all the more angry. Asha walks up to him and tells him that she is ashamed of the way she has been living so far and hence as Madan Singh told her, she has killed the old Asha to be this new one. She also says that she understands that being a widow, she is not supposed to wear colored clothes. But at the same time she also fails to understand how the colour of clothes determines if a person is good or bad, pure or not pure. She has been pondering on these doubts of hers and she has concluded that "Widhwa (widow) Dharam" is not God's will, its only the making of society to suppress widows and prevent them from thinking for themselves.  She also tells Madan Singh that when a father would not want his child to be hurt in anyway or punished for something she has not committed in the first place why would God (Param Pita) want to punish an innocent window? She also says that its a big thing to loose ones companion but she is still alive, Like other girls she also likes colors, jewellery and the kind. But why should she consider even thinking of them as a big sin? She has now decided that her life is God given and she is not going to waste it hence forth.

Hearing all this Madan Singh retorts saying that she is willing to not spoil her God given life but is all out to spoil his name. He is angry that she has already spoiled his name in society and orders her to change her clothes before the village folk see her. Asha replies that she has no intention of ruining their name in society but she only want to live freely and not in constant suffocation. Madan Singh gives her an ultimatum that if she doesn't change he will not let her live in the house. Asha tells him that she will not change and if she has to leave the house she will do the same. Madan Singh then replies that if she leaves the house he will be insulted in pubic and he is sure Shyam and Suguna will support Asha fully. Saying this he warns Asha not to step outside and walks away. Everyone else looks very happy with Asha's decision.

Back in Mumbai, the Dr. Couple just arrive and are surprised to see the whole house decorated. They get a warm welcome from everyone at home   and are congratulated on the pregnancy.They have arranged a hawan for the health of the baby. Jagat and Gauri sit for the hawan when Gauri recollects how the haveli people treated her.

Voice over: when a tender innocent mind is constantly prodded with taunts and insults, it revolts and breaks all customs and traditions.

Precap: Anandi is teaching at her school when Makhan comes and tells her that some one has come home. Shravan then enters. 🥳

Edited by andv - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hayee...anita's update!!😛
so good to c ur update sweety!!

asha is superb!!

but i dont like his entry!!
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOl the funnniessst part today was I thought the moral was for Gauri!!!!

and I was FUMING until Kushi enlightened me that its for Asha then I cooled down lol
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

LOl the funnniessst part today was I thought the moral was for Gauri!!!!

and I was FUMING until Kushi enlightened me that its for Asha then I cooled down lol

hahahah good otherwise you would have opened a new thread with NIRMAL Hriday 😆😆
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
I am very proud of Asha..so glad to see her stand up and understand the wrong-doings of Society.

Madan singh ko kya hua hai please koi samjhao...Was has he become like his older brother...? the older brother isn't shown so is he trying to fulfill his shoes?

First he says change back to vidhwa clothes or leave the house...then when A agrees to leave...he says change back to V clothes as you cant leave 😆 I think he was confused...as to what other option to give asha which means same as being locked in room.
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Congrats n Thanx a Ton,andv..nice n perfect update...

Gouri's hatred being pronounced day by day.. Seems kunda tai nvr inquired reg J's parents...
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
And wah wah G's mother is quiet the women...this haven for her daughter's health is on Anandi's money...wah wah koi sharm hi nahi hai...paise kaha se bhi aaye...bas aane do!!😡

When is their legality coming to light in Mumbai!!!! I can't wait anymore..this is super frustrating..
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anita so good to see an update by you...very well done 👏
vibhusharma78 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I think, Masi sa (farida jalal's) some relative will come to dadisa and will settle down here. And then Anandi and that person will fall in love and get marry.

Anandi wont go out of haveli. if colors does show it will effect show, cos dadisa, bharov, basant etc are also important characters. Colors married sugna and now she has little role left. Colors wont do this with rest family members. Anandi will remain in haveli some one from outside will come in

I doubt its Shravan, he must be for asha.

And GAga wont become parents so early, Gauri will do something with pregnancy...may be abort this child.

just a mere guess.
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

In discarding those  widow's clothes  and wearing colored ones she broke free of the shackles society had imposed on her  .. 
Great decision by asha,live life to its fullest  ...👍🏼...In that instant she changed into a major character in BV ...
Gauri quite happy at the welcome she recieves from her parents in mumbai,but even there she is unable to forget the humiliation of  jagats family not accepting  her...
new guy look too boyish,must be for asha🤔...
Great to see you  updating ,anita 😊

Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago