WU 21st Oct:: The Situation Intensifies

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Me First.. Me First...

Thanks Stuts for the Update... I shall watch the Epi๐Ÿ˜Š

These days I don't feel like watching YR... don't know why...๐Ÿ˜• These MUs... Don't impress me at all... I know there are different phases of life... Life cannot always be happy... I do understand & had experienced... ๐Ÿ˜Š but somehow the situation leading to MU never appeal me... it's always the Phone or miscommunication...

I hope they soon clear it out... by Monday๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by Sachi16 - 12 years ago
Haila.. You are ready with update..๐Ÿ˜ฒ must say you are superfast..๐Ÿ˜† Thanx for the update Stuts.. Aaj ka epi toh tu tu mai mai hi nikal gaya.. But i liked precap.. Atleast akshara is speaking her mind out.. But i am scared kahi Naitik akshara pe baras na pade aur situation worsen na ho..
Thanks for the colorful update Stuti. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘What I liked about the first part was naitik kept speaking about akshi and saying he loves her a lot and it shows how much he loves and cares her...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘ Again situation and mutual understanding plays an important role in today's episode. Crying, sleep problems, decreased energy, , lack of excitement about having a baby, lack of interest in activities, obsessive thoughts and worries, and feelings of guilt and hopelessness. Although many couples welcome a baby, parenthood can affect akshi's feelings about one another and themselves... naksh should be encouraged to share his or her joys and fears;

In reality, both spouses are stretched as they experience huge role changes to incorporate the baby into their lives. This is a time of radical role changes for both naitik and akshara.Crying won't hurt akshi's baby (unless this is something I'm unaware of...), and letting it out is much better for her own emotional state of mind than keeping it all bottled inside. As the pregnancy advances, akshi feels the insecurity of looking less attractive to naitik. Thamight be the main problem for akshi.

Naksh need to talk, but they should be sure that while akshi telling him clearly how he's making her feel that she also give him a chance to talk about how he's feeling about everything. Akshi should always remember the proverb;you can win an argument but lose a relationship. Arguments and mis understandings cannot be avoided but akshi should know the right measure of it. Just for the sake of winning an argument, she should not keep on arguing and misunderstood naitik till the opposite party naitik gives up.

This will certainly turn the relationship sour. Any loser will remember (naitik)โ€ฆhis defeat and will always detest even to think of the person to whom he had lost and the situation where he had to give up.At the heat of the argument, one loses control of the mind and will blurt out something that will irreversibly damage the trust and relationship between the naksh. The main key for a successful marriage is love.

Both naksh should love and respect each other Feelings tremendously. They have to nurture and take care of their marriage. Marriage is not only a physical attraction, but commitment to each other in good and bad times. Waiting for the next epi.๐Ÿ˜

Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Thanks for your nice update..๐Ÿ˜Š

Thnx 4 the update stuts! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Acha hai Akshi shud question Naitik & Naitik shud also tell her abt the business crisis so tht the MU between them clears out soon till then we have to wait 4 monday again ๐Ÿ˜
Edited by Naitik04 - 12 years ago
Stuti,Thanks for the update...great update..now i will watch the epi..waise im also missing Saru di 
thanks for the update.๐Ÿ‘ i hope everything gets cleared bw naksh by monday.episode was ok.
now the financial crisis as told by chugalkhor aunty has started.i think all the celebrtions will be after this problem gets solved.i think diawali will b celebrated next month only.๐Ÿ˜†

i got a thought wen M's come to know abt the problem, i think they may help S's n again dinos will make faces n again batwara๐Ÿ˜.
i know this might not happen this time,but aise hi soch liya.
but mujhe is baat ka darr hai,jab M's ko pata chalega,uska pakana shuru ho jayega๐Ÿคข.kyunki congo ko chinta karne keliye ek mauka tho milega.then guys tab cong rho kar pura udipur mai phani bhar jayega.๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ก

anyways happy weekend.hope next week we get something nice to watch.waise dimri ne is hafte ko barbaad kar diya ,i hope next week she compensates for it.
Stuti  thanks  for  the  update.๐Ÿ‘  but  just  for  you  the  g3  is  telling  to  decoration  for  diwali. she  said  rb  that  dhanteras  and  diwali  and  badi  diwali  and  baad  main  baby  shower  . so  decoration  is  for  diwali๐Ÿ˜†  but  thinking  it  that  when  akshi  was  4  month  preg. they  had  navratri  astami. and  in  15  days  the  diwali  come  and  akshi  is  alrady  6  month? calculation  problem๐Ÿ˜†
thanks for the awsome update stuts ๐Ÿค—
today's epi was a drag they didnt pick each others phone up or talk properly precap looks intresting hope things get cleared out plz dont throw chappals at me but i like the sad bg music then i love sad songs ๐Ÿคฃ

ps: will check ur pm and reply btw wht u doing awake so early