Important Announcement - MUST READ

Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi Everyone,

*waves frantically* πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

How are my favourite people doing...and dont even ask me how am I doing!! *looks at the long tower of documents and wipes brows*...Everytime I think that I can return to you all, and gear up and is about to start my relay to this forum, my boss pulls me back!  Phew! We need to do something about him! *Pulls sleeves and Picks a boxing glove*...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anyways, Jokes apart, there are few serious issues that have come to my notice and I need to address them here.

1. KT's new show: First and foremost, I understand that it was a pain for all of you to see RBO end so abruptly. This forum was connected to the famous "ShaNak" jodi and an end to it has impacted many of us. Welcome to the Tellyworld. We viewers have to get used to the dynamism and pace of today's shows and move on. KT did too and so did other actors, producers and rest of the cast. Its their bread and butter and for us to see our favourite actors on the screen, we need to adjust to the new co-stars with them and the new look and feel of the new shows.
Having said that, I understand your emotional connection with the RBO and its cast but since not everything can be hunky dory, lets stick to our part of the deal - Abiding by IF Rules. In no circumstances would the members of this forum compare two shows or two actors. I DO NOT want to see the LNMDJ-RBO story repeated. I dont want to see a third camp surging up and disrupting the peace.
You have a choice to watch or not watch the new show based on your emotional state but in this forum, I do not want to see comparisions of any sort. Ofcourse the choice is yours, You can always change the channel.
Please note that you can always express your opinion on the Promotional aspects (or lack of it) of RBO, or what was your discomfort zone with RBO BUT without comparing with any actor or show. For eg - You could discuss how RBO was not promoted as you would have desired, but you CANNOT drag any show and compare its promotional aspects with RBO's. Just keep it focussed ONLY on RBO.

2. Bashing of Co-Stars : This is one of the most paramount rule in IF Rule book and the key to the mint. This has been reminded time and again to the members and I want all the senior members to adhere to it and advise the newbies of it. We will not bash the co-stars or the cast of different shows here in this forum. By quoting that "I am not Bashing but expressing opinions", does not change the actual facts and tone of the post. There is a thin line between Bashing and expression opinion, lets get familiar to it.

3. Last but not the least, any deviation from these rules will qualify for a warning and then eventual termination of account. If you see any post that does not follow the rules, please PM me. DO NOT take matter in your hands. We in the Development team are well versed in handling the situations. We love to live in harmony, we foster in peace, lets keep that going!

I understand we have feelings and forum is the best way to vent it out, share our concerns with friends, but forum is also an arena where people from different walks of life meet. Not all would share your opinion and thats when we learn to express our opinion without hurting others. Lets just keep our learning experience ON! ...

I have been proud of this forum since Day 1...Keep me proud!

Love,
DD
RBO Development Team
Edited by Dancingdoll - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
DD <3 !!! Howww are youu ??
Veenator toh has GONE Misssing ... .GLAD to see you here!!!

OH BTW ...
Yasharan Interview Coming up on Mondaaay !!!!
Yaaay ... Its Party Timeee <3 <3 <3
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ€—...Take care ND and best of luck with the workπŸ˜ƒ...
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks DD for the Post...its Very Needful in Present situtionπŸ€—

OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
got the point DD! 

welcome back!! missd u ! and Veena di is MISSING!! 

and ...yasharan interview this monday ...do watch it ! :D
sachin5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
agree with you Edited by sachin5 - 12 years ago
jyothi1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks dd for this will for sure follow it
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2