Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:You may now kiss the bride: [Chp19 pg128] - Page 3

.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: beautifuldreams

haha! i will beupdating tommorrow night but iym not sure if it wil be LONG LONG :)
its okayish probs 3-4 pages on word?? i dunooe iknow whats guna be happening in the chapter i jus gotta write it up in to the chapter if you know whatta i mean!
yes iym not making sense iym SO TIRED at the moment;) *YAWNN*

LOL NO PROB WILL WAIT FOR UR UPDATE DO PM ME WEN U UPDATE

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
intresting...
add me to ur pm list
i_luv_arshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
english version of iipknd...very good
beautifuldreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

update in half an hour ish :) x

Chapter 2 :)

WHAT THE FUDGE?? I mouth dropped with my heart in my throat, I blinked again to make sure I was not seeing wrong. I wasn't not wrong I wasn't seeing someone else it was him Arnav Singh Raizada standing just a few feet away from me.

"Khushi?? What the flip?" Arnav whispered

"ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA!?" I shouted but he was just standing there shocked he didn't even move.

"You are Mr Singh's son! Arnav SINGH Raizada.. I should've known.." I was speaking to myself with my eyes wide open.

"you two know each other?" our moms said at the same time shocked themselves. Then they laughed.

"thats great then.." Mr Singh said.

Oh yeh absolutely great! Amazing...

I walked up to him slowly mentally slapping myself hoping this was all just a bloody dreams. But I wasn't it was a NIGHTMARE.

I examined his face.. gulping.

He looked at me in the same way

"we need to talk.." I managed to say.

"...alone."

He just stared at me dumbly like he doesn't even know what's happening here.

"We will go in the other room.." my mum said.

"In my room!" I snapped grabbing arnav and dragging him upstairs.

As we got to the room I let go of him locking the door behind me. "What on earth are you doing here?" he still looked at me strangely

"your the girl?" he asked me. What a stupid question to ask

"Of course I am! Do I look like a guy to you?" I was so pissed off. "and thats not what I asked you answer my question you frigging jerk!"

"why did you call me a jerk?" he asked me in a serious tone.

"eh?" I said.

"just now why did you call me a jerk?"

"Erm why? BECUASE YOU'RE A FRICKING JERK A PLAYER AND I HATE YOUR FACE! I freaking out right now just answer what I asked you why you are here."

"It's not I had a choice!" he said

I was turning around to open the door becus I had enough of him he would even answer my question and now he's being all its not like I had a choice! Who the fudge he thinks he is!

As soon as I turned around Arnav grabbed my wrist, turning me around so bad that I nearly fell on top of him.

We stood real close. He was looking straight at me in the eyes smirking, this can't be good!

"what the hell you smirking about?" I shouted

"You.."

"excuse me? Why me. Arnav just let go of me I don't want you here and I don't even want to think about marrying you so please just let me go!"I said in frustration

I already have to put up with him in school now I have to get married to him NO CHANCCE!

"Fine! I don't wna get married to you either anyways. So lets so tell everyone about our decision then in it!" he said plainly.

"Thank you!" I said sighing relief. But I was not sure how I was guna tell everyone downstairs woops.

Me and Arnav went downstairs where my mum and his mum were laughing their heads of and our fathers were discussing something.

"Beta your down! Finally what have you decided?" My mum asked me I gulped.

"Mom.." I said hesitantly but Arnav butted in..

"we are agreeing to get married auntie!" he said smiling.

WHAT agreeing? I dint say anything about agreeing to marry a player a jerk ARGH! I hate him so much

"Heh.." I was about to finish the sentence when Mrs Singh came up and hugged me.

"Khushi iym so happy!" she said smiling. I could tell she was happy

"But mum I don't.."  I started explaining to my mum when my mum butted me in saying

"Ohmyjaan! Beti iym so happy you agreed you made me so happy so today" she said smiling

And I faked smiled!

I glared at Arnav and he was smirking away! Ergh this guy makes me sick I cant believe I use to have a crush on him in primary school! YUCK now I just cant stand seeing his face!

"Mum! How about Khushi moves in with us?" Arnav said grinningly. WHAT MOVE IN WITH THIS JERK SO NOT HAPPENING!

"Arnav what a good idea!" his mum replied smiling at my mum

"beta would you like to come stay with us?" Mrs Singh asked politely.

"erm auntie...erm..!" I couldn't even finish of the sentence I was so shocked.

"its okay beta! You can move in after marriage it wont be long until your all ours!" she said happily.

Great all  yours! Iym looking forward hah! NOT

"okay so betas we have arranged the wedding and engagement day. The engagement will be on 10th April that is 9 days away and the wedding will be on 21st April. Is that okay?" Arnavs mum asked me.

"Mum chill its fine! If you want get us married tomorrow!" arnav said laughing turning facing me and winking at me.

"hah! My son I know your very eager but you have to wait now." Arnavs dad said laughing with my dad.

"okay so we will leave now we have alot of preparations to be made!" Arnavs mum said turning to get her jacket.

"okay then! Namaste!" my mum replied.

Arnav starts to walk off but walks back up to me kissing my cheek

"il pick you up for school!" he said whilst smirking.

YUCK how dare he kiss me!

And with that they left and I just ran upstairs to wash my face get rid of all the arnav germs! I hate him so much.

I changed my clothes into my pj's waling up to my laptop when my phone rang it was Payal.

"hello!" payal said shouting from the other side.

"hey." I said

" igot your text! I cant believe it! Who is the unlucky guy eh?" she said teasingly

"you mean iym the unlucky one! You will not believe who the guy turned out to be!"

"who?"

"ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA! AND HE KISSED ME ON MY CHEECK SAYING HE'LL PICK ME UP IN THE MORNING FOR SCHOOL!" I said screaming

"WHAT? OMG you lucky person everyone in the school wants to marry him he's like the hottest guy in the school your so lucky!"

"well iym not everyone!"

"I cant believe it!"

"he even said to me okay we will say no but when we got downstairs he goes I agreed? He even asked me to move in with him TODAY!"

"WOW.. Lavanya is guna hate you! But on the other hand I wont have to pick you up from now on."

"OMG I forgot about the cow. She is guna give me evils!"

My phone started ringing again. Looks like summah trying to phone.

"hold on pay they is someone phone!"

I checked it was prem! I no PREM! What was I guna tell him oh shit!

"okay who is it?" payal asked.

"its prem! What do I say to him I completely forgot about him! I don't feel like talking to him iym guna ignore it!"

"okay then!"

"pay iym  going now. Iym off to bed!"

"okay then bye babes!" payal said disconnecting the phone.

I turned off the lap when my phone vibrated!

-goodnight my wife! I hope you have a very good sleep

Don't dream about me too much. And il be picking you up tomorrow don't forget

Bye baby!

Arnav (your future husband)

Argh really don't dream about me to much this guy jus make me sick!

I closed my eyes and started to think what was guna happen tomorrow and dreading it I didn't want to think about it so I blocked my thoughts and drifted off to bed.

the  convo between payal and khushi has been colour coded sorta thing
in red payal is speaking and the black is khushi!:)
anyways i hope you liked the update!
please press the like button and comment it makes my day seriously.

bythway those that are on wattpad i recommend to you to read a book called 'A and D' its an amazing book! :)
anyways like and comment
live&&dream beautifully
-beautifuldreams<3
Ended thumbnail
OMG! i have suddenly fallen in love with this fic! arnav is tooo funny!! but i'm a bit afraid now of what is about to come. arnav is a player after all. :/ uoh!
xxx
^^^Thankyou so much so commenting!:)
yep there is lots to come after all he is a player :/
lool thankyoouu once again!
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
dude. this is f**king hilarious...
pm me?