Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
more thn half an hour is ovr..whrs d updt??
beautifuldreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
^^ i have sent it to my mate shes editing it. and she hasnt sent it back yet:(
but update is coming today dont worry :)
^^iknow HAHA so am i :P
i wonder where she has disappered to i still need to pm peoplee:(
no update today becus of technical difficultalies!
SORRYYY!...

Ended thumbnail
:O
...that what i call false advertising...
πŸ˜†
Edited by Zeee - 12 years ago
no no LOL!
i did all the update wrote it up and everything but i didnt save it..
so i have to do it again sorry guys
update is DEFOO comin today :)

Chapter 3:)

So sorry for the wait guys please forgive me :P
i lost the update yesterday so i had to do it again!
hope you enjoy anyways:)

I groaned and covered my ears with my pillow, unsuccessfully drowning out that unsettlingloud noise. What is that?All of a sudden, the noise became louder!
That's when I opened my eyes only to find Arnav blasting his iPod right beside my ear.
I sat bolt upright in bed.

"ARGHHH... what the FUDGEE???" I asked him annoyed.

He smirked. "Good morning to you too!"

"What on earth are you doing here?" I asked.

"Come to wake my sugar plum up for school!" he said simply as though there was nothing wrong with it,

I glared at him. "I'm capable of waking up myself!"

"Oh well sugar plum I'm here now, so I'll just wake you up."

Wait wait wait... did this jerk just call me sugar plum?? Yuck man who does he think he is and why on earth does he have to come pick me up when he can go to his girlfriend and start making out with her!

"SUGAR PLUM???" I screamed.

He said nothing besides nodding his head and chuckling a bit.

"Don't call me sugar plum I'm not yours! I have a boyfriend remember?" I said.

"Okay baby girl, now go get changed we're getting late. It's already 7:30 we have to be at school by 8...CHOP CHOP!" he said shouting

God' Could he be more demanding? "Whatever! Just get out of my room so I can change!"

"Of course bunny..." he said bringing his hand up to my face and moving my hair away from my eyes. I just groaned.

I waited until he walked out my room, then I got of bed and went to the bathroom, washed my face and brushed my teeth. As I got out of the bathroom I picked my clothes out of the wardrobe. I took out a yellow summer dress and white cropped leggings. After I got changed I started to apply some make up and wore some jewellery on. I took my heels out and as I was going out of my room, grabbing my school bag and phone of the sofa and heading downstairs my phone started to vibrate.

It was a text:

'Hey baby, I'm not comin' school today. Got a meeting with some uni lot! Sorry babesL!!

-prem x'

Oh great. He isn't coming today now Arnav will be all over me! What luck man

For Pete's sake...

As I walked down the stairs I noticed arnavs clothes. He had a white shirt on which was tight so you could see his muscles and he had black jeans on with white timberlands. I guess in my hurry I hadn't noticed what Arnav had been wearing. He actually looked kind of-'

Was I just about to say that?? No no I'm just going crazy. I can't believe I could actually think something like that: O

I shifted uncomfortably hoping Arnav hadn't noticed me going red, because he was staring at me. I've never seen him stare at someone like that before. Yeah, I've seen him glare at people' especially me. But the way he was looking at me now, it's more like awe and curiosity. I didn't get it.
Have I got anything on my face??

Arnav slowly walked up to me, leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" I felt tingles where his breath touched my bare neck.

I ignored him and went into the kitchen, took out a bottle of water and an apple.

I walked back up to him saying...

"Let's go. I thought you said we were getting late?" I frowned. He was still staring at me.

"Uhm. Yeh" he said touching his hair from the back.

"By the way those lines don't work on me... Use them on someone else!"

He said nothing and walked off getting his keys.

I followed close behind him shouting,

"BYE MUM AND DAD! I'M GOING!"

I jumped into his car and he started it with 'Just the way you are' playing on the radio.
OMG my all time favourite song!

"Her eyes her eyes make the stars look like they not shining..." Arnav started to sing along to the voice, looking at me and smiling. It was the most dazzling smile I had ever seen before.

I shook my head. Why on earth am I thinking like this??

"Her hair her hair falls perfectly with out her trying." He continued to sing.

"I think I like Bruno Mars singing it better..!" I said laughing

I heard him say whatever under his breath but I couldn't be bothered arguing with him so I left it at that.

As we neared the school I grabbed the apple and my bag, putting my water bottle in it.

"Erm where are you going? We're not there yet!" he said looking at me.

"Yeh about that. I don't want to be seen with you so just drop me of here please!"

"No chance mate!" he said shaking his head as Stereo hearts started playing on the radio.

"Yeh and why exactly is that?" I said looking at him annoyed

"You're my wife..."

"To be wife I'm not yours yet" I said interrupting him.

"And your coming to the gates of school with me..." He said matter-of-factly, completely ignoring my remark. "What's your problem why do you hate me so much?" he said whilst looking at the road.

"Why do I hate you so much? What's my problem?" I scoffed.
"Yeh?" he said simply.

"Well let's see... My problem is YOU... I hate you so much because you're a jerk! You use girls and treat them like toy and when you get fed up with one, you go to the other. So how am I supposed to trust you? I hate you so much because you think your IT!

You think you rule the bloody school... before you even knew that we were getting married, you treated me like BULLSHIT! And you're asking me why I hate you?

He started to say something but I cut him off. I hadn't finished yet.

"You treated me so badly you called me UGLY... Just 5 hours before you found out you're supposed to marry me! You treat my friends like they are piece of rubbish! I started hating you from that day when you rejected me on PROM DAY the most important night of a girl's school year. It was my first prom and you ruined it ' after that I haven't been to the past 3 proms. I asked you before the prom and you said yes but when I walked in on prom day where everyone was having the time of their life you rejected me saying 'Haha I cant believe you fell for it.. Who the heck would want to come to prom with you? Your so ugly and fat! From that day I haven't let one guy get close to me' not even my boyfriend.. BECAUSE OF YOU!

And you're here asking me why I hate you and what's my problem? Boy you are so funny!

So just me off as soon as we get to school and don't even talk to me... you can go make out with your girlfriend! Wait why are you even with her when you don't love her? You're only with someone because you love them and if you're hitting on other girls... Sleeping with other girls, then that surely isn't love..!

You should go check a dictionary for the definition of love and it's not the cheap definition that you think it is!" I glared, daring him to say something. But he was looking at me with guilt on his face.
I can't believe he would fake guilt. How low can this guy get?

"You got the reason now let me go, school is here!" I said looking down as he had gripped my hand.

He let go of my hand and I got out of the car.

Payal came running to me. She was wearing the dress I bought for her birthday. She looked beautiful.

"How was the ride??" she said eyeing me up and down.

"I'll tell you later lets just get away from here!"

As Lavanya came up to me and pushed me.

"What the fudge was that for?" I said gritting my teeth

"What the f*ck do you think you were doing with 'my boyfriend?" she emphasized on the my venomously. "Erm I don't know sl*g why don't you go ask your so called boyfriend yourself?" I said scornfully.

Arnav came walking up to Lavanya bringing her to his chest.

"I love you!" Lavanya said giggling as he nuzzled her neck.

"GET A LIFE!!! AND A ROOM!!" I said shouting. I can't believe I have to spend my WHOLE LIFE with this jerk

As I walked off with payal to go inside Lavanya mouthed 'HE'S MINE!'

"Who said I want him anyway cow!" I said, shooting daggers towards her. As I was walking off with payal to my form room I remembered Arnav was in the same class as me ' great!

"I hate them both SO MUCH!!" I said to payal.

"Man imagine what's guna happen when she finds out your getting married to him!"

"ARGHHH!"

We got to class and took our seats when Arnav and Lavanya walked in hand in hand. She glared at me and I glared back at her. Pisses me off so much I don't want her frigging boyfriend!

The day went in a blur and Arnav just kept staring at me. At times he would come up wanting to talk to me. Payal and I just walked past ignoring him.

It was last lesson and I couldn't find my class because we didn't have a fixed class room for this lesson and payal had chemistry as I had physics with Dr Sheikh!

Daym I could find the class and it was really dark I couldn't see where I was when strong hand grabbed me from the waist and pulled me into a room with light.

It was Arnav... ARGH man

"What the hell let go of me!" I said trying to get out of his grip

"Nope!" he said popping the p.

"Someone will come. Just let me go I'm getting late..!" I said

He didn't reply but was studying my face intently.

His eyes' I've never seen his eyes this close before. They were inches away from mine, whilst his nose was almost touching mine, making me notice his lips. Those perfectly carved lips.
I breathed' why was my heart beating so fast? I've never felt like this when I was with Prem. If he was close then, Arnav's closer now. And what I've felt with Prem is nothing compared to what Arnav's making me feel.

His eyes wandered to my lips. Oh god, I feel really hot. Is this room steamy or what? I tried to compose myself but it was hard when Arnav was just so close that I couldn't breathe that much.
"Uh, I really need to go" I mumbled. "I need to'"

He kissed me. Arnav Singh Raizada' the player, kissed me.
As his lips brushed against mine I closed my eyes.  I realised what was happening and pulled back looking at him.

"I'm.. I shouldn't..!" he tried to speak but words wouldn't come out.

He let go of me as his phone started to ring. He looked at the caller id and picked the phone up.

"Hello!" he said. He put it on loudspeaker.

"Hello Arnav..!" It was my mum.

"Yes auntie!?" he asked politely.

"Could you please take Khushi to your house when school finishes because your parents and me and khushi's dad are going on a business trip for a week. Could you look after Khushi?"

My eyes widened. WHAT?? NO! I have to live with him' For ONE WEEK? Oh god!

"Yes auntie sure!" he said looking up and smirking at me. Looking his usual jerked up player self again.

"But mum..." I tried to talk when arnavs mum started to speak

"Yes beta take her to our house and I have got her some clothes so she doesn't have to get her own from home okay and for pj's just give her some of yours."

"Okay mum!" and the phone got disconnected.

"Looks like you're with me for a week!" he said grinning.

OH GOD WHY ME!

I texted payal telling her about the last minute plan my parents had made and that I had to stay with jerk face.

She just laughed and said I was lucky. How on earth am I lucky if I have to stay with Arnav SINGH RAIZADA?

As we got to his house our parents had already left. Mr Raizada's car was not there. I groaned grudgingly getting out of his car.

He opened the door and walked in and then stopped. Turning around facing me he said,

"Welcome to hell baby!" he stretched his arms wide open and smirked.

thats all for today:)
ihope you liked it

id like to thank my editor Abhiya_forver (amira)
for editing the chapter for me and taking out so many mistakes out:PP
THANKYOUU AMIRRRAA<3

to unlock the next chapter comment and like:)

thankyouu everyone for the support and everythinng:)
thankyouu amira once againn!
beautifuldreams:)
Edited by beautifuldreams - 12 years ago
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
yeyy me first!!!
but plz give quicker updts
nd it was an awesome part
glad u relieved y khushi hates arnav
now lookin forward to arnav's story
amazin part..well written
waitin wat changes 1 week will bring
p.s. update sooonnn
Edited by tina_1234 - 12 years ago
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey It was a nice update!!
Arnav irritating Kushi is way too good.. How romantic it's gonna get because their parents are not in home and Kushi started feeling Arnav's presence..

Please update soon dear!! Thanks for the PM!

deeps_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
wow...iam getting hooked to this...
sugar plum...
very nice...
one week with arnav 😍
waiting for next one...
update soon...