Shubhangi's Beauty Tips!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Shubhangi Atre's beauty tips
Television actress Shubhangi Atre, aka Trishna from the newly launched Colors show Hawan, looks beautiful as she has maintained her beauty over the years. Mother of one, here she shares some important beauty and hair tips to our readers.
Showing 1 of 6 imagesPrevious    Next
What are the items you incorporate in your diet with respect to skin care?
I drink coconut water daily. I eat sprouts and fruit salad daily. The fruits vary from apple, papaya, banana and pineapple. I drink lots of water. I drink lemon juice daily that provides me ample vitamin C. I eat papaya for vitamin E. In the afternoon, I drink green tea instead of regular tea. I eat one amla every alternate day. Instead of red chillies I prefer black pepper as that has vitamin E.

Do you believe in skin treatments or prefer natural remedies?
I prefer natural remedies as we are a part of nature. I not only drink orange juice and lauki juice, I even use them on my face. I use apricot and tomato on my face as a scrub. Besan mixed with turmeric powder is also a good face scrub. Tomato juice and honey mixed with lemon juice and white pepper powder works well for anti ageing while mixture of olive oil, fresh malai and honey does wonder for skin.

What is your normal skin care routine? How often do you cleanse your skin, moisturize, etc?
I wash my face with water every time I return home. I remove my make up thoroughly. I use serum for moisturizing. Before going to bed, I put herbal aroma skin serum before sleeping.

Do you do regular facials, cleanups or spa treatments to pamper your skin?
I go to spa for massage once in 12 days. I do clean up at my own house only with my home made remedies. In case of massage, I don't go for creams I go for fresh fruit massage always.

What is your hair care regimen.
Once a week, I use warm olive oil with some camphour and massage my hair. Eggs and beer are good conditioners. I go for hair spa once a month. I make personal hair pack of tur dal powder which is soaked overnight.

Any skin care tips you can recommend to our readers..
Two personal secrets for readers- One secret I eat methi dana powder in warm water daily that solves swelling problem and under eye puffiness. Second for under eyes in put kesar overnight in kaccha milk and use it as a facepack in the morning for 15-20 minutes. Take care of your vitamins and calcium intakes especially if you are a woman.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Shubhangi-Atre%u2019s-beauty-tips&aid=3325