•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Will everyone return all the Vampires and Werwolf that died...Will Jena also return...this will be intresting to see as she was technically a Vampi when she died
I know, i was thinking of Jenna too, they've shown anna vicki mason and lexi, but not her yet  i miss jenna so much, u never know, they could surprise us by showing her, but i think they won't and instead reserve her for another epi, or make her come back in another way. she was an important character of the show, still can't believe she's gone
Originally posted by Aneeka_GS

I know, i was thinking of Jenna too, they've shown anna vicki mason and lexi, but not her yet  i miss jenna so much, u never know, they could surprise us by showing her, but i think they won't and instead reserve her for another epi, or make her come back in another way. she was an important character of the show, still can't believe she's gone

yaa i think same too as when they would plan to send all the ghost back then Jenna would return and the original mom of Elena too...i think soo
Uh oh, u mean Isobel? 😲 she didn't die though did she? i think she's still on the run, can't remember 😆
isobel did die...remember she burnt herself in the sun??!! and god i wish rose would come back!!!

Originally posted by sonu.p

isobel did die...remember she burnt herself in the sun??!! and god i wish rose would come back!!!

Damn, just can't seem to remember that for some reason  guess i only remember stefan, elena and damon scenes 😆
That would be great!!... Jenna was awesome!!
possible but doubtful
it ll be awesum if she returns...i dnt mind john too
I really loved Jenna as a character and was soo mad when they killed her off. But I feel for some reason that they're not going to bring her back...the producers didn't even hint if she was coming back last summer like they did with Anna and Vicki, so I get this feeling that her loss is permanent 😔