Welcome to SM Forum - Introduce Yourself!! - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Lakshmi, Sowjanya, and Krithika - from Bangalore ?? !!! Interesting.
Roja is also from Bangalore - moved back home after almost a life time of living away from India !!!  I am not a fan of any serial or actor but I like a
few serials which provide absolute fun and entertainment. That way, SM
is a good serial to follow - the way Saravanan bungles every time and makes up later with some plausible explanation is fun. Also the chemistry between the lead pair is good to watch. Vijay serials are far far better than the Sun Tv trashes.

And by the way, the bangalore girls, if you want to get in touch with me, pls Pm me, I will give you my contact No. We have quite a few ppl in Bangalore - we can meet up for lunch or some thing and make the other IF ians fume through their noses and ears ?? !! 😉
RP... adheppadi correctaa neenga fume paNradhukku idea pOdumpOdhu naan vandhu nikkarEn... to fume obviously.. 
HI i am Roshini from Chennai...I am a big fan of saravanan and meenakshi from madurai days...So started watching SM from the beginning itself...

In tamil: i watch SM,PS,K5(sometimes) and thendral...
In hindi: IPKKND,HHL and CB2...Follow ehmmbh,dek and uttaran thro WUs.

Mr / ms Honsteve - no spamming is allowed. Please feel free to post comments but no spamming please.

Mr / ms Ravindergujral - same goes for you also. No spamming please.

You both  can take this as a warning. If you continue spamming I will have to increase the warning level. You run the risk of getting banned.
Edited by rojapoooo - 12 years ago
Hai i am shyamala from chennai i am studyin engineering ,i love to watch SM always... ðŸ˜Š
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi All! 

My name is Shravya...and a fan of SM!  Especially for the chemistry between the lead pair! 

I used to watch Madurai earlier and KKK too. 

Thank you so much for the updaters! and if u ever need someone to step in for updates, i do watch it most of the time. 

Take care n have a good day/night! ðŸ˜Š

Welcome  shyamala and  Shravya 
hope u have a wonderful time in IF...

I am  Aviru  from m'sia  ..
I  like SM , Thendral .

SM / Choti bahu different from all the other shows.

I'm  crazy fans of Avina( Avinash Rubina) / Choti  Bahu 
Hi.. All Im Rupeshika... from Hyderabad..
I love Watching SM... Love the drama :)
hey there Rupeshika... welcome and do join in our discussion on SM serial daa ..😃