Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Roja and atina..

Mugs balmes Krish 😲

Now.. Krishna will kambi count.. Gaya will roar.. Parvathi will curse, manna vari thoothuvanga.. Visa will do a counter labo dibo.. Chitra will stand crying..  ayoo idha updatesa vera ezhuthanum..

Updaters --  namba neram seriyillai.. 😭
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Atinama for the update.

Thaanga mudila. All you said Nitha will happen. Absolutely too much.
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Thalai - athaane paarthen, Mugs face villain character kku thaan suit aagum. Beginning of the story le konjoondu villathanam panninaar, ippo full time villain??? Nadathunga, nadathunga common sense ai kazhatti pawn pannittu ipdi thaan nadappen nnu pidivaatham pidichaa??
But antha MM Krish kku ithuvum venum, innamum venum !!!
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update

Don't Mugus has brain. how can he so strogly blame Krish even after knowing about Sathya.

Krish, did you got sense now? see you brother has done a wonderful job. Visa got a chance to through sand on that innocent family. why always Krish family is suffering? how long?

both the wife of Mugus are pregnant. i'm expecting something to happen to the child to teach some good lesson to Mugu and his rubber mouth Visa.

I'm wondering where will this visa run if all her sabam return back to her. That will me the moment to watch.

Now i understtod Why Krish married eduated wife? He does all stupid things and his poor wife runs arounds to save him.

director sir, please give us some happy episodes soon. We are fed up with this mugus stupid attitute and his mothers non stop sabams.

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Atina.

I feel like slapping Krish - Every time he talks ,he drags, starts with saying Illa,

Why can't he be strong and deny he didn't stab him!!! 😡