Pirivom Sandhipom Oct 24-28 -Revathy in Pg 3

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank you all for posting PS wonderfully :) i like this serial lot. once again i thank you all :)
thanks for the update sree...
hmm atleast now ABI asked sorry..
and SR and jo part was nice...
and pavom karthick ...(dnt fell karthick)
thanks for the update sree...

late aa sorry kettaalum Abi ellaa thappaiyum sollittaanga... naamalum mannichidalaam!!

jo, seekiramaa vandhu kartik ai kaapaatummaa..

Thanks Shree for the kalakkal updates & Atinama for those nice pictures!

Today's episode,  Felt a tiny bit sloww... but overall a good episode!  Showed many character's mind clearly today ...  Abhi, SR, Jothi, Reva!.

Jothi's suicide attempt?!!  Oh, Was it real?! When was that?! and Why did she do like that?!!
(Friends, I started watching this serial, only after Prabhu-Reva's marriage episodes...)  Could some one help me out here please...

At last, Abhi asked sorry and she expressed her gulity feelings well! Yes, along with Reva, Namalum Abhi-yai,  Marappom, Manippom!

I really liked that one line that Jothi said yesterday, " Not sure whether I will get married into a wealthy family, but will raise my kids with so much Love as you and Mom do"!

Edited by supree - 12 years ago
Thanks for wonderful update Shreenithi
Originally posted by umacs

Thank you all for posting PS wonderfully :) i like this serial lot. once again i thank you all :)
Hi welkcome to the forum...Pirivom Snthipom...

Did you visit the other threads here and also the picture gallery for Pirivom Santhipom...
Please visit us often and tell about us to your friends and family too
thanks for the update

super update..revathi speech was nice...i like her responsibly towards karthi...
now SR what will do?let see...  
Wishing you a very Happy Diwali to all the updaters and all PS fans / members!! 

Kartik has promised not to drink anymore... good, they won't drag it any longer...

loved Rev's advice to him... (will a drunkard thirundhufy like this in real life? 😃  )

I thought the printing press boss would ask SR for  jo's hand...