Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inaanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I think it's good for faster communications and business purposes, but IAD just ruins your helth. Initially we might finf it pleasant, but after a while we realize it makes the muscles tight, and reduces flexibility.
Sharila thumbnail
I dont care about internet but I have to say I-F is very addictive. I have this urge to go on I-F at any cost 😃
infiniteattract thumbnail
I am not addicted to internet, I was a bit addicted to IF during FG days but now I m out of it, just log in once in a while when i m bored with work. So it pretty clear that i dodnt have IAD. I agree internet has a vast pool of information which is really really useful to us but again getting addicted to anything good too is bad as addiction to anything distracts u off ur priorities and can cause potential damage somehwere down the line.
*dolly* thumbnail
Well,we are getting most of the repleis about addiction. Now I really want all of you to write your veiws how internet has affected our lives.Good or bad??
thanks
paagalhoonmain thumbnail
For ppl like me,i mean it looks like ages when i hav been out of the house,coz of my studies,its the only way 2 interact with ppl,and i dont think i wud hav problems in calling myself an If-addict.But i hav started reducing time coz of my exams r cuming near,still whever i think i'll not cum again,i log in,i mean i just cant stop this,and in tht way its not addiction,coz addiction is used in a -ve manner,lik ciagrette n all,nd this is gud,talking 2 ppl gives a lot of freshness 2 mind,nd i think however busy i m,i'll never b able 2 stop being online,mayb wen i dont hav time then there's a possibilty,but it looks far frm even impossible,coz every1 of u r so gud,tht why wud any1 lik 2 leave gr8 friends,can u afford?sorry,i cant 😳
Uk_Princez thumbnail
internet is addictive, since i got it i cnt stop goin on it and now since i found I-F i thnk im gonna b on it even more 😉
dannyk thumbnail

Addiction of everything is bad .. may be physically or mentally

Internet is really good for keeping in touch with the world .. we can call internet as the ocean of the information .

but when it is become the addiction then its bad .. as helth wise u will get eyes problem and other physical problem ..

due to this many time ppl will stick to one place than going out with friends

rebelqueen thumbnail
hi..i think internet 2day is more of a necessity or a way of lifestyle more than addiction-it's not addiction def not in my case-coz i find myself keeping contact with many ppl in diff parts of the world thru the net-so
i find this my necessity-not addiction
any info i need of any kind-1st option is net-so necessity again....
1 needs enetertainment/relaxation...now this i think is subjective..1 may like 2 listen 2 music..watch tv ..so on and so forth but 4 me it's internet-so i certainly do not feel that internet is an addiction-now specailly-in 2day's world-it's a need or a way of life
hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
ive experianced the addictivness in it 😆 need some exercise too 😛
ashley1 thumbnail
No, I am not addicted to internet because when I visited India, for a month, I didn't have access to net & I was perfectly fine.