Saathiya: RaYa FF: Part 9 - Pg 17 - 04.12.2011 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shaaranya

Lovely dear!!
Update asap

Thank you so much for reading and commenting sharanya. keep reading and will continue soon
Thanks a lot for your comments friends. I really appreciate them. Here goes Part 2 and hope you enjoy reading it too.

PART TWO

Priya and Ram have lunch together watching Ram's favourite cricket match, while Ram keeps telling her his favourite cricketers.

Priya: Aap ko dekhte toh nahi lagta hai ki aap ardent cricket fan hai.

Ram: I love cricket. College days mein main aur Vikram bohot khela karte the. Pata nahi woh din kahan gayye.

Priya: Aisa kyun keh rahe hain? Aap ab bhi cricket khel sakte hai vikram ke saath. Aisa kya difference hai college days aur aaj mein?

Ram: Pata nahi. Umar bhi nahi hai.

Priya: Yahi toh soch galat hai aap ka Mr. Kapoor. You made a separate world for yourself, a world full of responsibilities and office pressures. Aap ko usse bahar aana chahiye. 

Ram: No lecture please. 

Priya: Mein lecture nahi de rahi hoon. I am telling for your good.

Ram: (Saying in a sweet tone, but with some sarcasm, making fun of priya) Ab kya karein, galti meri hai joh maine tumhe kaam pe jaane ke liye mana kiya aur ghar pe bhitaya. Ab tumhe classes lene ki aadat jo hai har roz. Mein bechara phas gayya. Tum bachchon ke baja mere classes le rahi ho.

Priya: (involuntarily) Aap kissi bachche se kam hai kya? Kabhi kabhi 1st class kid ke tarah behave karte hain.

Ram: Haww.. Tum bhi

Priya realizes what she said and feels a little nervous. Ram notices that and immediately changes the topic making her comfortable.

Ram: Acha chalo. Ab chalte hain.

Priya: I'll leave these dishes downstairs. Phir chalenge.

Ram: (Sternly)No. (Sheepishly) Naukar hai woh saare kaam karne liye. Mere biwi ko iss ghar mein koi bhi kaam karne li zaroorat nahi hai. Chalooo...

Ram and Priya go to the Airport.

AIRPORT:

They check in and pass the security check, where they have to wait for 1 hour before boarding.

For the first time in their lives, they don't have anything else to do apart from giving company to each other. Priya remembered how she and Ram spoke to each other before their wedding about not having to talk anything like other people who are a couple, and how they have something to talk since a few days. Her thoughts are interrupted by Ram talking.

Ram: Kuch coffee ya koi drink leke aaoon?

Priya: Thanks Mr. Kapoor. But I don't think I want to drink something.

Ram: Okay. I'll be right back.

He goes to the cafe in the lounge and gets a pastry and two milkshakes. He knew priya said she doesn't want to drink anything but he thought of taking one for her too.

Priya: Arey Mr. Kapoor aap ne mere liye bhi laaya.

Ram: Actually Priya, you must try this. Mujhe yeh hamesha bohot achcha lagta hai. It's my favourite milkshake.

Priya: Par Mr. Kapoor.

Ram: Par war kuch nahi. Maine tumhare kehne pe kulfi khaya na.

Priya: Maine aap se kab kahan kulfi khane le liye.

Ram smiles naughtily, sits beside her and hands her the milkshake, while priya is waiting eagerly for him to answer.

Ram: Shayad tumhe kuch yaad nahi hai. Tum ne itna daaru pee liye ki tumhe hosh hi nahi tha.

He was waiting for Priya to pounce on him but instead Priya started making fun of her state.

Priya: Arey uss din toh mein talli ho gayyi thi. Oh my god. Yeh Neha aur Vikram na, kuch bhi kar sakte hai. Careful rehna padega un dono ke saamne. Warna sab gadbad karenge.

Ram was wondering what was really different from the relationship they share between now and what they shared a week after their wedding. He thought it was just him who is feeling that sense of belonging but now he is sure that it is mutual. He remembered how Priya used to pounce for each and every issue if Ram every commented on her. If she felt he was an ajnabee, she would have never allowed him to comment up on her. He had this feeling since a few days but now he is sure.

Ram: (serious) Priya! Mein tum se kuch kehna chahta hoon.

Priya: Kahiye Mr. Kapoor.

Ram: Can we be practical for a moment?

Priya: Matlab?

Ram: Hum aur kitne din saath rehne waale hai?

Priya: What?

Ram: Haan.. Kitne din tumhe aise kapoor mansion mein rehna padega, mere patni ban ke?

Priya: (Confused and Shocked) Yeh kaisa sawal hai?

Ram: Sirf jawab chahiye.

Priya: Zindagi bhar ke liye!

Ram: Toh kya priya hum zindagi bhar aise ajnabee ban ke ya formal ban ke rahenge? Nahi na. Hum ne ek dusre ko apne jeevansaathi chuna hai. I think ab humare beech mein differences bhi nahi hai toh, can we be friends?

Priya is so happy. Finally, their relationship will take the next level and finally, and for the first time, she is hearing something positive about their relationship from Ram.

Priya: Thanks Mr. Kapoor. Joh mein soch rahi thi, aap ne bol diya. Yes. We will be friends from now on.

Ram and Priya shake hands, with smiles blooming on their faces.

Ram: Tujh mein ek achchi dost ban ne ki saari qualities hai, except one.

Priya: Kaunsa quality?

Ram: Yeh joh tum Mr. Kapoor keh ke bulati ho na mujhe. Bilkul achcha nahi lagte.

Priya: Aur kya bulaoon? Mr. Kapoor achcha pukar hi hai.

Ram: Oh come on yaar! Mera 'Secretary' mujhe bulata hai aisa. So please dont. Call me Ram.

Priya: (Teasing him) Ram... Hmm.. Okay par isse jzyada achcha naam hai mere paas.

Ram: Kaunsa naam?

Priya bends towards him and moves close to his ear. Ram, who is so close to Priya is lost in the smell of her perfume and hair and is in his own La La Land πŸ˜† Priya says softly 'Golu'

Ram hears 'Golu' and suddenly starts.

Ram: Aoo! Tum ne mujhe golu kaha na abhi..

Priya: Haan.. (Now tells openly) Golu Golu Golu!

Ram: Hmm.. If you call me Golu, I will call you. Hmm.. Jerry!

Priya: Jerry kyun?

Ram: Kyunki tum bhi jerry ki tarah tiny ko.

Priya: Then you are tom?

Ram: I hate tom! Kitna bura hai. Always behind jerry. Jerry is so sweet. Poor thing.

Priya: Oh! Toh mein sweet hoon?

Ram: Haan ho! Maine kab mana kiya?

Priya: Aww.. So sweet.

They keep chatting a laughing, in their own world and share the pastry that they forget completely about their flight timing, until their hear their name being announcing out loud by the airport authorities giving them final call for boarding.

Ram: S*it! Let's go..

They rush and finally sit in the plane and continue their laughing in the plane. Since they traveling in first class, they had their private cabin with 2 seats and a television. The seat turns into a bed with the press of a button and was really comfortable for a 14 hr journey.

Picture of the first class cabin they are sitting in:
There is a single seat in this image but imagine two seats in a little bigger private cabin.

Precap: More masti. Ram clicking pictures of Priya. Both of them having fun forgetting the world.
Originally posted by Sumithra

nice start yaar   πŸ‘
waiting for next part..

Just posted part 2. do read and comment.
Originally posted by surbhi_16

very niceπŸ‘ 

Thanks a lot surbhi. part 2 is updated just now. read and enjoy
nice update loved it
thanks waiting for next
Maaza agaya... Priya calling Ram.. 'Gollu'
continue soon pls..
Hey lovely update continue soon the nxt prt thanx 4 precap
hi i am new to this forum.. Read ur FF 1st part..itz beautiful.. And looking foward to read the next part too..
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
nice update yaar..
Thanks a lot for your comments friends. will continue soon.