M_n_h thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice update loved it
W8ing for the next part
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry I'm late! Just read both parts...wow...loved it!! Great updates! Can't wait to read more! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
quiet_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸΌit was really good!! keep writing! πŸ˜Š
name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
lovely ffπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
surbhi_16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Update soon and add me to your PM list 
balhfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
waiting for next update... πŸ˜Š
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
so they r frnds now... the second step to love... loved it to core... updt sooon...
sorry fr late reply... was out of station fr diwali...
macarons thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys, so sorry for the late update. Was busy with some works but I'm back now πŸ˜ƒ. Hope you have RaYalicious fun reading it.

PART THREE

Ram and Priya rush to board the plane and they finally don't miss it. Priya sees the area where their seats are allotted.

Priya: Ram aap ne first class book karaya?

Ram: Yeah of course. Aise kyun pooch rahi ho? I always travel in first class.

Priya: But bohot expensive hoga na.

Ram gives her a sheepish smile and she leaves it, murmuring, ameeron ke chonchle.

Ram listens to her murmuring but keeps quiet. They sit in their seats. There was no divider between the seats and the seats were like a couch.

Ram ensures priya was comfortable and then whispers!

Ram: Ameeron ke chonchle haan!

Priya: Sun liya aapne?

Ram: Haan! Kyun? Aap ko kya laga, mein deaf hoon?

Priya: Sorry!

Ram: It's okay. Tumhe mujh se sorry kehne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai. But you know something priya, mere liye na, yeh first class hi comfortable hain. Even if it is expensive. Ab tum se kya chupana, mujhe woh economy seats mein comfortably baithne ko nahi hota. You know what I mean right?

Priya: Hmm.. πŸ˜›

Priya starts reading a magazine and Ram whines!

Ram: Come on yaar. Kahi bhi shuru hojati ho tum. Phir se book pakad liya? Mein bore ho jaoonga. Baat karte hain na, ya phir movie dekhte hain.

Priya: Arey yeh dekhiye na Ram. Hum yeh compatability game khelenge aur phir movie dekhenge.

Ram: Lekin mere pasand ki movie hoga. Deal?

Priya: Okay, deal.

Ram: Batao tumhara game kya hai!

Priya: Yahan pe kuch sawal hai. Mein har sawal bahar padhoongi. Aap aur mein, hum dono inn saare sawalon ka jawab bolenge and if we are wrong, we can correct each other.

Ram: Poocho.

Priya: Okay pehla sawal, Favourite colour? 

Ram: Hmm.. White.

Priya: Correct, aur aap ka black.

Ram: Good observation... Jerry!

Priya: Listen to the next question... Golu. First Crush?

Ram: You never had crush on anyone.

Priya: Wrong. My first crush was Shahrukh Khan. I don't know anything about your first crush.

Ram felt jealous when Priya uttered Shah Rukh's name but controlled.

Ram: Soniya. My chemistry teacher. But crush "CRUSH" hogaya, jab uss ne mujhe chemistry exam mein fail karwaya.

Priya: Aap ko aur fail? Aise kaise hua?

Ram: Mujhe na priya, hamesha se social studies aur business mein jzyada interest tha. I was poor in science. So...

Priya: Best Friend. Aap ka best friend hain Vikram.

Ram: Tumhara best friend.. Hmm... Pata nahi.

Priya: Rahul

Ram thinks to himself, "Shah Rukh nikl gaya aur ab yeh Rahul tapak pada". He wondered why he was so irritated when he heard Priya tell that her best friend is a guy!

Priya: Oh my god Ram! Rahul se yaad aaya. Woh actually Rahul Australia mein hi rehta hai. Aur woh chahta hai ki hum log uske ghar mein 4 - 5 days rahe. Aur uss ne bola tha ki woh airport aayega humein pick karne. Kya khayal hai? Please mana mat keejiye na.

Ram wanted to say no because somewhere in his heart, he didn't want Priya to mingle with Rahul. Somewhere, all of a sudden, he formed negative vibes towards Rahul but is unable to understand the reason.

But he didn't want priya to feel sad. She requested him for something for the first time.

Ram: That's absolutely fine priya.

Priya: Thank you Ram!

Ram: Waise, tum ne kabhi bataya nahi, "Rahul" ke baare mein. Kaun hai yeh?

Priya: Rahul, actually papa ke dost ka beta hai. Hum dono school ke dinon se dost the. Mein australia se wapas aagayi lekin woh wahan pe settle ho gaya. Uncle aunty (Rahul's parents) ek accident mein guzar gayye lekin phir bhi woh wahin par akela rehta hai Ram. Pata hai Ram, Rahul is like life for me, jaise aap ke liye Vikram hai. May be more than that.

Ram didn't want to hear anything more about Rahul. His blood already reached boiling point.

Ram: Priya, ab movie dekhein?

Ram and Priya keep scrolling the movie list and Ram stops at the movie, "Dirty Picture"

Priya: Ram, not this movie. Please!

Ram: Arey Vidya's movie yaar.

Priya: No ram. Please. We will watch something else.

Ram: Okay. How about.. Hmm.. Kuch Kuch Hota Hai?

Priya: Purani movie hai par bohot achcha hai.

They keep watching that movie and for the first time, they are comfortable watching romantic scenes in each others company, unlike their shaadi ki raat.

In the climax, Priya dozes off and rests her head on Ram's shoulder. Ram will be hesitant at first but slowly moves his hand forward to caress her head. Ram, after staring at her like that for a while, sleeps with his head on hers.

The air hostess, who finds them sleeping peacefully, turns their movie off and covers both of them with a single blanket.

PRECAP: Ram clicking pictures of Priya and both of them feed food to each other - Lovely moment.

The next part will be up today evening. So, stay tuned.
I updated my first VM on RaYa in RaYa Love Land. Do watch it. You're gonna love it.