Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nice update w8ing for the next part
fan_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

nice update dear...

Golu is shooo swweet... getting jealous with her 1st crush...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
loved his confidence that she didnt had any crush...

and Rahul... ohh my gosh... sirf naam se -ve vibes ahi toh jab face 2 face honge tab kya hogaπŸ˜•πŸ˜•

update soon
waiting
fan-of-phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome, i am waiting for next update.
macarons thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
As promised, here goes part four πŸ˜ƒ Thanks a lot for the comments.

PART FOUR

Ram and Priya are sleeping with heads on each others shoulders sharing the rug. That was such a sweet moment indeed.

Priya wakes up first and notices that she can't move her head. She realizes its Ram's head on her. Wonders if she should wake him up or not. She finds it really awkward and embarrassing but somewhere in her heart, there was a really good feeling of this closeness.

As priya keeps thinking about 'why' she is feeling like that, she accidentally moves an inch and Ram wakes up with a sudden thud and when they see face to face, they give each other embarrassing smiles.

Ram: Sorry. Wo.. maine..

Priya: Ram, aap hi ne kahan na, I need not apologize to you. Just like that, you also need not apologize for anything. Dosti mein no thank you, no sorry. Okay!

Ram: Kay! Kuch khane ke liye mangate hain na, bohot zoron ki bhook lag rahi hai.

Priya: Haan karte hain na. Aap air hostess ko bula leejiye.

Ram calls the air hostess.

Air Hostess: Yes sir, how can I help you?

Ram: We wish to have our meal now. Could you please bring them?

Air hostess: Veg or Non-Veg.

Ram: Vegetarian. For both of us.

Priya was shocked at this. Ram and Vegetarian? 'Ghaas Phoos' in his language. Oh My God!

As soon as the air hostess leaves, priya starts off.

Priya: Ram, kya aap ne abhi bola ki aap ko 'Veg' meal chahiye?

Ram: Haan! Socha try kar loon. Meri dost ko itna pasand hai toh mujhe bhi try karlena chahiye. And I don't want you to feel awkward too. You know, me eating non-veg sitting beside you.

Priya: Aap bohot achche hai.

Ram: Oh! Wow! Tumhe aaj ehsaas hua yeh fact?

Priya: Nahi. Mein pehle se hi jaanti hoon ki aap achche hai. Bas bataya nahi.

Ram: Tum bhi bohot achchi aur kind ho. Mein issiliye nahi keh raha hoon kyunki tum ne mera taareef kiya. Mann se bol raha hoon.

Soon their meal arrives. It is biryani with aloo gobhi curry, bread, butter, tea/coffee option with some fruits and chocolate cake as a dessert.

Ram: Biryani wow!

They start eating.. After some time..

Ram finishes everything but fruits will be pending. Priya is still eating, her fruits.

Ram forwards the spoon to Priya's mouth.

Ram: Yeh lo, tumhare favourite fruits. Kha lo.. (In a sarcastic, as if he is pulling her leg manner) 

Priya sweetly opens her mouth and Ram feeds her all his fruits.

Ram: Waqai mein fruits nahi khaya lekin veg meal.. mazaa aagaya! Aur woh cake bohot achcha tha.

Priya: Want another one? Mera abhi bhi wahin pada hai.

Ram: Aur tum nahi khaogi?

Priya: Half and half karte hain na.

Ram: Great idea.

Priya cuts the cake into two and gives one to ram.

Priya: Dekha ram. Pehle toh mein pastries nahi khati thi aur aap veg nahi khate the. Ab sab kaise utla pulta ho gaya hai.

Ram: Aur nahi toh kya. Dosti insaan se kuch bhi karwati hai.

Ram thinks in his mind: Yeh sirf dost ya kuch aur hi..

Simultaneously, priya thinks in her mind, 'Yeh anjaana ehsaas kya hai, yeh apnapan, ek aisa feeling, ki ram sirf mere hain, yeh possessiveness, kya yeh sirf dosti hai, ya kuch aur..'

Ram and Priya decide to play some video games. They keep playing and are in full joy, all immersed into the game forgetting the world. It was Priya's solo turn, her game with the computer. Ram finds her in a completely cheerful mood. She was looking like a little kid.

He silently takes his camera out, switches off the flash and beep cound and starts clicking as many pictures possible. Priya after finishing and winning the game turns towards ram and realizes that he has been taking her photos since a long time.

Priya: Yeh kya kar rahe hain aap?

Ram: Jeery was looking so cheerful, so I had to click pictures right.

Priya: So funny, (she pulls camera from ram's hands)

Ram: Delete mat karna. Achcha nahi hoga.

Priya: Arey mein delete thodi kar rahi hoon. Mein sirf Golu ke photos click karne jaa rahi hoon.

Ram poses with a smile and priya clicks a pictures.

Priya: Ram aur smile keejiye ne. Hamesha mooh serious kyun rehta hai aap ka?

Ram: Arey smile kar raha hoon na?

Priya tries again and when he doesnt smile, she forwards her hand to tickle him and he starts laughing and she immediately withdraws her hand and clicks his pictures.

Ram: Jerry ki bachchi. Ab dekho mein kya karta hoon. Ram starts tickling her too and she laughs uncontrollably..

Finally, both of them stop playing like that after a long time, with priya breathing heavily due to severe tickling. Ram, like an obedient one, gives her some water.

Priya: Aap na, dikhte nahi par bohot shaitan hai.

Ram: Tum mujhse kuch kam ho kya?

Priya and Ram spend some cute moments together, and the comfort levels between them increases. It is the time of landing.

Ram and Priya are setting themselves and their hand baggage alright. 

Ram notices Priya's hair is slightly untied.

Ram: Priya tumhare baal theek karo. Clip baalon se thoda nikal gayya.

Priya tries to put the clip back but will not be able to do it properly.

So, Ram helps her out.

Soon they land in Sydney, Australia.

They collect their baggage and everything. Ram with all their fun, forgets the whole Rahul angle. When the go outside. Rahul rushes towards them and hugs priya tightly, with a big grin on his face.

Ram felt like punching Rahul. He knew it was him cause Priya hugged him back.

Ram thought 'Abey hat na yaar. Priya meri biwi hai. Ullu ka phatta'

Priya: Ram, this is Rahul and Rahul, yeh Ram hai.

Rahul: Hi, Ram, I am Rahul, Priya's bessst friend. Aur aap ko mein jaanta ho. Achche se. Kyuni aaj kal jab priya se baat hoti, woh aap ke baare mein sab batati. So, that's how I know.

Ram gives a face smile and shakes his hand.

They keep all their luggage in Rahul's van and Ram heavily doubted, if priya is going to sit with Rahul in the front. He immediately rushes and occupies the seat beside the driver's one. Priya sits in the back.

They start driving to Rahul's home.

Priya: Rahul, hum tumhare saath tumhare ghar jaa rahe hain, iss ka matlab yeh mat samjho ki maine tumhe maaf kar diya.

Rahul: Come on yaar. Tum jaanti ho, i was in such a situation. Mein aa nahi paaya. I am so sorry.

Priya: Okay! Agar maafi chahiye toh zara bhi milega free mein.

Rahul: Bolo kya hai mera saza?

Priya: Humare India jaane se pehle, tum ek party thow karoge, with all our friends. Like a re-union.

Rahul: I love this saza..

Priya: Shut up and drive.

Ram didn't like a bit of their closeness and all the while, he keeps looking out of the window.

They reach Rahul's house.

Rahul: Waise guys, I have a surprise for you. Well, basically I know aap donon ka shaadi samjhote ka hai and this honeymoon is just a dikhawa, for the sake of your families. So, I have a super plan for you. Ram, this is your room and Priya, the opposite one is yours. 

Woh issiliye kyunki, Priya ne bataya you guys always want your own space, before a long time. Toh socha why can't you enjoy it for a few days. Kissi ko pata bhi nahi chalega.

Ram and Priya, instead of feeling happy, feel as if their hearts have broken. But they didn't want to comment and go to their respective rooms. Their rooms face each others.

Ram goes into his room in full anger.

Ram: (to himself) Yeh Rahul apne aap ko samajhta kya hai. Hum dono ko alag kar ke usse kya milega. Jab se mila, ek baat notice kiya iss ke baare mein. Har cheez mein apna taang ada tha rehta hai. 'Ullu ka phatta', bloody idiot, fool, good for nothing friend. Yeh priya ka dost nahi dushman jzyada lagta hai.

Ram could not digest the fact that Priya and he are not in the same room. He wanted her to either come to his room or he wanted to go to her room. He was never so angry before, never in his life. Jealousy was at full scale.

Ram thinks for a while about all the moments he shared with Priya. Priya, on the other side hits her head thinking why she had to tell Rahul that their rishta was samjhota. She knew he did all their for them but she felt lonely without ram's company. She wanted to talk to him and see him.

Ram on the other hand is analyzing their relationship. 

Ram (thinking): Yeh joh mein priya ke prati feel karta hoon, yeh dosti hai.. ya... (after a long time utters) pyaar hai?

An alterego of his appears and talks to him.

Ram's alterego: Ofcourse. Mr. Ram Kapoor is in love, with Priya. That is the reason why you are not able to resist Rahul talking to her Ram. You are in love with Priya. She is your life. Ab der karna band karo and go into Priya's room.

Alterego vanishes and Ram smiling continuously.

He jumps all around the room thinking,'Mujhe pyaar hua hai','Mein PRIYA se pyaar karta hoon' etc.. etc..

He never thought he will fall in love and love could never happen between him and priya but suddenly wondered, if Priya loves him too or not? Negative thoughts shattered him but he wondered, what if she loves him too. Without waiting for a moment, he slowly locks his room door, peeps outside and knocks Priya's door. Priya opens it and is happy to see Ram.

Ram: Kya mein andar aa sakta hoon?

Priya: Aayiye na, aap ko permission lene ki kab zaroorat pad gayyi?

Priya closes the door behind.

PRECAP: Ram sleeps in Priya's room. Ram and Priya go out in the morning, without Rahul tagging them πŸ˜† (Ram ko shaanti mil jaayega Rahul se chutkara paa kar) πŸ€£
Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wowww.. Verryyy cuuutttee update... πŸ‘
Continue soon...
vrsha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely update...waiting for nxt.
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
aww so cute...😳 pyar ka izhaar kab hoga?? Edited by Anamika163 - 12 years ago
name2saakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ