Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

viny_queen thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
VERY GOOD YAAR WHILE READING ABIG SMILEπŸ˜ƒON MY FACE IF REALLY RAM J THEN WHAT HAPPEN
anu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update
continue soon
naveendh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely awesome, waiting for next.
ShaiqMadiha thumbnail
oh oh oh...wat a nice update...!!!!
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awww woww...loved both the updates!! How sweett!!! πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ Can't wait for them to confess!
macarons thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I was so disturbed by this ongoing track that whatever i right is not satisfying me. But I will write an update soon, just for you guys! Atleast we will have some kind of relief with good tracks in FF's.
viny_queen thumbnail
hope so πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
but yaar update 4 or 5 part it very much help us who disturb in this whole week love u takecare
balhfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
plz update...
we're eagerly waiting...
macarons thumbnail
Update coming up in some time! So sorry to keep you all waiting.
macarons thumbnail

Here is the link for the previous part

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1928117&TPN=8

Part 5

Ram: Priya, woh actually, this is a new place na, issiliye thoda akela feel ho raha tha. So I though ki yahan aajaoonga.

Priya: Ram, you need not give me a reason for coming here.

Priya moves to the bed to sleep and the couch was a two seater in the room so there was no chance either of them would fir in the couch.

Priya: Wahan kya khade hai Ram. Aap bhi bed par so jaayiye.

Ram: Par mein bed pe kaise.. No it's okay. I think I will go back (Making a dejected face)

Priya: Ram, aap bed pe so sakte hain.

Ram: Are you sure? Tum awkward toh feel nahi karogi na.

Priya: Ram, hum ek doosre pe vishwas karte hai na. Toh wahi kaafi hai. Aap yahi pe so sakte hain.

Ram keeps thinking about what Priya feels for him and Priya about what is happening to her, why she was missing him so much. On the other side, he was wondering if he has to tell her about his love or not. Will she say its not their age for love, will she reject him or... will she bluntly say she does not have any feelings for him?

Their back are turned towards each other. Suddenly Ram turns and taps Priya and they are facing each other. He asks her..

Ram: Priya, you know, actually there is a famous monorail ride here. Why don't we go there tomorrow. Bohot mazaa aayega. Aur rail ki last stop mein resort park bhi hai.

Priya: Really? Wow! Mujhe koi problem nahi hai. Ek baar Rahul se pooch lete hai, agar woh abhi hamare saath aana chahta hai toh..

Ram: (thinking in his heart) Yaar yeh priya mere saath honeymoon manana chahti hai ya phir uss ghatiya kabab mein haddi rahul ke saath. Arghhh!

Priya: Kya hua Ram.. Kya soch rahein hain?

Ram: Kuch nahi bas aise hi. I think tumhe Rahul se abhi baat karni chahiye. At least we will know if he is coming and we can book the room in the resort now it self. SMS ya phone lagao na usse.

Priya: Ek min..

She calls Rahul.

Priya: Hey Rahul, actually tum se kuch poochna tha. Woh Ram keh rahe the ki yahan ki monorail ride bohot achchi hai and that we all have to go there.

Ram: (in heart) We all my foot πŸ˜‘

Priya: (continues talking) I think hum wahan resort mein rukhenge. Tum chaloge na hamare saath?

Rahul: Yeah Priya! Of course. Yeh bhi koi baat hai? 

Priya: Okay! Done. So tomorrow we will be starting at... (She looks at Ram for the answer)

Ram: 9 AM

Priya: Yeah subah 9 baje.

Rahul: Ek min.. Ram bhi wahi pe hai?

Priya: Oh! Yeah.. Woh, kal ke program ke baare mein poochne ke liye yahan aaye hain.

Rahul: Oh. That's fine. You guys are comfortable na..

Priya: Absolutely fine! Ab tum so jao. Kal subah jaldi jagaoongi. Utega nahi toh college days mein jaise uthati hoon, waise uthaoongi.. By pouring water on you.

Ram, all the time was so irritated and jealous.

Priya finally cuts the call after talking to him.

Priya: Ram, Rahul bhi hamare saath chal raha hain. Kitna mazaa aayega na. Wow!

Ram: (haan, lekin mujhe nahi, in his heart) of course aayega priya.. bada mazaa aayega.

Priya and Ram say good night to each other and sleep. Once after Ram feels Priya is asleep, Ram keeps watching her angelic face. Suddenly, Priya's mobile beeps and Ram checks. There was an SMS from Rahul.

Rahul's SMS: "sorry pri, i cant come with u guys tomorrow. just got a call from my boss and unfortunately i have to go to work tomorrow, you both have a good time."

Ram was in wonderland reading the message. He thinks for a while and decides that he will propose Priya tomorrow, by planning a surprise for her at the resort.

He calls the manager of the resort and tells him the details of the type of room he wants. He also gives some other orders and smiles looking at priya sleep. In no time priya wakes up.

Ram: Kya hua, uth kyun gayyi?

Priya: Kuch nahi ram, mujhe neend nahi aa raha.

Ram: Kyun kya hua?

Priya: Woh! Kuch nahi.. Rehne deejiye..

Ram: Ab bataogi bhi ya nahi.. Kya baat hai?

Priya: Aap mujh pe hansenge nahi na..

Ram: Arey hansoonga nahi baba. Promise. Ab batao toh!

Priya: Woh, aap ke kharanton ki aadat joh ho gayyi. Mujhe theek se need hi nahi aarahi. Awaazon ke saath sone ki adat pad gayyi hai.

Ram: Agar tumhe chahiye toh mein fake kharate le sakta hoon.. (Ram laughs teasing her)

Priya: Yeh cheating hai. Aap ne toh kaha aap mere mazak nahi udayenge aur hansenge bhi nahi. You liar.

Ram: Eh jerry, jzyada mat bano aur so jao.

Priya: GOOD NIGHT "GOLOOO"

Precap: 

Ram and Priya have a fun monorail ride.

Ram proposes Priya. 

How will Priya react!

Do leave your comments.

Cheers,

Macarons