Spoilers Here! Post HERE only!

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey everyone! 

I got a PM that it would be a great idea to keep spoilers in one thread rather that having multiple topics out in the open so that it doesn't get spoiled for any other. I would like to agree with them and decided to go ahead and make this thread so that it would be a place where we could keep all these spoilers. 

All spoilers are to be posted HERE ONLY. Any other topics with spoilers will be closed indeed. 

Let's try to keep this in mind. Thank you!

YRKKH Dev Team.

P.S. Idea for this goes to preksha_naksh. =) 
Whats a spoiler???
I m sorry.. I dnt know!! Pree... Whats a spoiler...lol...
Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

Whats a spoiler???
I m sorry.. I dnt know!! Pree... Whats a spoiler...lol...

chotu... spoilers r like synopsis, which we used to get the synopsis of the whole week before itself...

24 oct to 28 oct

Monday:

Akshara is highly insecure about her relations with Naitik and blurts it out. How will Naitik react?

Tues:

Akshara is shocked to know the truth behind what was keeping Naitik occupied since past so many weeks.

Wed:

Family is busy with diwali preparations. Gayatri scolds Akshara for not carrying out her responsibilites.

Thu:

The Singhania's are confronted with a serious financial crisis. Will the family come to know about it?

Fri:

The financial crisis forces Naitik to mortgage the house. Will he be able to hide the truth from his family?

YA WEEK tho bahut he  tension hai

Edited by fazeel - 12 years ago
Diwali abhi??? ðŸ˜²

aur diwali k week bhi tension bhare epis.. kya natak hai re!
TWO buddhies ko ak upar gussa hone k alava kya aatha haiand i feela k mite coem to knwo the truth of nk business loss i feel def she vl stand for him and i dotn think nk vl hide from his family member sabotu the problems guys godhbarai hoga ki nahi
Great idea... But the spoilers... hmmm...
seems like Naitik and Akshara will sort out their issue today 😊
only looking forward todays epi...i really dnt understand y dkp is copying ekta tactics to gain trp...i have gut feeling dis track will surely close down the show forever...thr r still so many beautiful track in the ife of naitik akshara
may be they want to show how a couple support each otehr even difficlut tiems and bondign well and come close more i feel this is the real tesing tiem for yrkkh and naksh ko bhi waiting for this track wnat tos ee really nk ab munna nahi raha he vl be shown so much maturity and taking care of the busienss and may ebfofice and family too ak vl support this waitign fro thsi naksh real journey starts from here i fee.
CV ka dimaag kharab ho gaya...Aur ye Gay3 ko fr se kya ho gaya hai pagal ho gayi hai kya...?😡
Jab akshara 4 months preganant tab bhi diwali aan ewali thi ab akshara 6 months pregnant hai aur abhi bhi diwali aane wali hai 2 mahine ho gaye aur diiwali nahi aayi...😕 CV kya kar rahi hai diwali ty par aise epi dikha rahi hai...😡