Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahrin17478 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey I'm also one of your new reader...as i read all the parts I think you should continue...take your time hon as we all had a tough year due to our favorite show ending with breaking our hearts...now ppl like you who are writing FF,SS on Arshi and their never ending love makes us feel alive... 
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
please continue...we are missing ipkknd...so we want to read about arnav and khushi as much as we can...and this is new concept as arnav won't blame khushi
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
read all six parts in one go, it is high time you have not updated this ff, please cont soon
it is interesting.
-SBKA- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey, I have read your ff like twice now, and let me tell you I was really enjoying it  but it seems like you stopped updating. Please, Please PLEASE update!!! Its been almost 1 year now. 😭
KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Hey just read all the parts and the note..but you still hvent updated yet and it's Over a year already since your note..please please update soon..you stopped at such a crucial point I really wanna know what'll happen next..please..awesome story seriously..love the way you write
aglaeca9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow gr8 updates...
eager to read more...
continue soon...
Pdrover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow, great story. Please continue soon
PreenaRak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey giod work dear. Nicely written. Y r u not updating. Eventhough u gav precap cant wait. Wat i liked more is d way u bought those situations of serial too. I really had wished dat arnav comforted khusi. Dat happended here. N payal n akash. U gav dem role too instead of being numb. Plz update soon. One more thing. I want arnav to blast out to khusi dat he loves her a lot. Wont allow dat creep to com near her
sarita_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Oh my gosh this ss is amazing.
Loving Arnav-Payal's interactions..
And both brothers know about their *ahem* love lives...
Akash-Payal... and well maybe Arnav-Khushi in the near future.
Finally he realised Shyamji is actually Shyam his jijaji.
The precap is amazing!!!
Please continue!!!