BV 24th October 2011 - Written Update - COMPLETE

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY...

ThanQ 4 ur commitment n sincere efforts even on THIS day..

==============================

Bhalle...Bhalle...

JG jagda shurooos...Edited by sreevask - 12 years ago
Happy Birthday again! All the best!😊😊πŸ₯³

P.S. Thank you for your hard workπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Thank you dear 

todays episode was reallly bearableee and sweet!!

LOVED SHRAVAN EHEHHE 

I am soo in love with the idea already!! 
Jagat and Gauri Jagda shuru, its like these two cant live without having problems in their loves.

Liking the entry of Shravn, i really do hope he is a love interest for Anandi and is not a negative character (like he has been sent by that politician guy to make Anandi and family accept him and they he destroys them)
A practing doctor can b sanctioned a bank loan..How can J get a loan ?

The same J scolded A saying that he did not come 2 mumbai for romance n children... Now HOW come he MANAGE all the nonsense?
Gauri back to blaming jagat's parents and he trying to calm her down,and soon  planning get a car ..gauri confused about whether to have baby  while jagat thinking of carπŸ€”,if his friends hadnt suggested loan he would even  have called anandi to send money even for car...
So many interruptions in anandi's class-crying baby then  aasha's entry ,then shravans entry ...Shravan enters same day asha joins class looking beautiful ...wonder if new guy is for her πŸ€”
Finally something interesting is happening at the haveli other than Dr couples nonsense. πŸ‘πŸ‘
Happy birthday Juleka...
i guess i have seen fahad in nokia c200 ad.he honestly denies accepting the question paper night before the exam.i guess ad mein uski positivity dekh ke hi shravan ka role mila ho!πŸ˜‰