Monday Update: 24/10/11

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Bhagi for the wonderful update plus comments!😃...Thanks Pearl, Vjayam, Ranu, Lakshmi Akka for last weeks wonderful updates🤗

Wow wow wow...what an idea this psycho got😲...every episodes pei shows up she tells she is planning this and that but end la onnume aagathu😡.

Psycho ku Thulasi's weak point find panna it took 1year...so plan panni chase panna it might take another year or 2 maybe.🤢...romba thaan fast aa this psycho is working, Grr😡. GW is blessing TA...that too for telling pei about Thulasi's weak point...what a lady is she😡

KP part was super🤣...he will suicide aam than marrying psycho...so imagine in TA unite them both🤢...happy at-least KP knows...Charu is pei, mental loose etc etc🤢 Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Bhagi for the excellent update and excellent side comments!!👏

This weeks starts with the saddists trying to make Thulz unhappy😡🤢.. SMM needs a special place in the mental hospital before going to hell. Sad to see Thulz desperately trying to see TA after reading that letter😕.

Thulz you were bold enough to talk back to NS. But to GW and to the Pei, what is the reason to be quiet?? I know, she gives respect to GW becoz she is her MIL. But does that lady deserves that respect😡?? Really don't know when they will make Thulz char to be more brave instead of showing her crying almost every day. Hope the present situtation will help Thulz to gather more strength to handle this matter😍. Thulz has to play an important part in this Psycho track. I hope Thulz and Sudha plan something... maybe even going to Blore. That will be intresting.

KP scenes were hilarious and well said🤣. KP is behing that Pei just for money👏... Please somehow help TA and ditch that Psycho after getting money from her KP😍😍.
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the wonderful update and comments!!  While today's episode is dreadful, at-least the story is moving forward.

Star of the day: Thulz was outstanding today showing a range of emotions - enveloped by fear, left all alone feeling apprehensive and overwhelmed by insecurity. It sad to see her getting humiliated and teased by psycho under the garb of 'friendly banter' - indirectly bragging of how she has split TA from her, running her down on her not so great culinary skills et al, Thulz controlled had her emotion under check although having sinking feeling deep inside.

The 'sinking feeling' gets validated as she peruses the missive to read between the lines of what psycho said or rather meant.  The smile on Thulz face as TA calls dissipates quickly replaced by anger, disappointment when TA goes back on his word of their 'anniversary date' rendezvous; Thulz angrily states her plan for the big day as she pleads him to keep to dash back, snake GW adds her 2cents barging in between their conversation.

Psycho is underestimating the mental toughness and resilience T to own peril, forgetting that T's true strength of character is the ability to keep herself together when everyone else expects her to fall apart.

T's characterization is @ cross-roads; except for occasional flashes of brilliance, it has been tame and lackadaisical for most part. To give a flip and much needed thrust, creative may add 'Apostle of Peace' [Jr T'n'TA]...which might be round the corner -  From the promo, T lying on the floor as S comes in... Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Bhagi for a lovely update 🤗.

After a looong time i got to see Thendral...sigh what do we get to see...full of peis 🤢 🤢. Aiyooo rendu looses um did laugh 🤢 🤢 while giving Thulasi such disgusting names 😡. I imagined them with long teeth 🤢. Both of looked like two vampires in my imagination 🤢 🤢. When will they shut GW's garbage mouth? 😡

Thulasi...why do you react to this loose lady when she calls you "Eyyy" 🤢 🤢...ithila ennanga Sothai nu vera Thulasi asking 😡. Konjam mariyadhai for this loose kammi aana...this world won't get destroyed Thulasi 🤢.

Sigh...sad to see Thulasi getting disappointed coz of TA's absence on her wedding day . But as always Kumaran will make her cry 😭 and then surprise her or give her the needed happiness 😍...athuvaraikkum happy 😛.

Aama Kesav...neenga oruthar thaan indha serial la Charu oru mental loose nu purinju vechurukeenga like the viewers. Mathavnga ellarume andha loose ai veliya alaiya vittu themselves are getting mental .
Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Bhagi for the wonderful and lovely Update!👏😃

Havent seen the epi yet, but i know what happenend by ur Update.⭐️

Grrr, Charu siri maa siri. This is your last or middle laugh, athuku approm sirika kooda time irukaadu maa😆 GW same policy to you too😆

GW, how dare you cut off the phone??😈🤬 I wish when she talks happily with Charu, current nikkanum, that too important matter pesikittu irukum pothu. Plsss😆

Hmm Kesari, nice or bad??😕
lakshyam thumbnail

Thanks Bhagi for an excellent Update!

Tulasi you dont have to respect people who are not worthy of it. GW is not worthy of your love or respect. It would have been nice if Tulasi just walked away when GW called her 'Yey'.

Common Tulasi its high time you start giving back to GW and Psycho.

Not sure with whom Tulasi is going to discuss about the letter. May be Deepa or Sudha? Even if she shows the letter to TA, he is not going to believe it. Hope the letter doesnt go into GWs hands...then everything is gone for a toss. Common Tulasi hide the letter somewhere!

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks baghi for the wonderful update...wow..it all started with pei aka psycho and ended with bootham aka kesari and filled up with pisasu aka GW dance...enna oru episode...sigh...like u said lakshaym thulz shd have mjust walked from there as she heard nothing when gw called her aii...and of all she s asking sorry begging (grrr) psycho to tell when she paused...oh thulz u want psycho to tell u all these r true and she wants to grab ur husbd...sonna mattum u cant do anything as ta wont blv unless u become smart and record her convo like sudha once did for GW...sigh...and of all kesari's best dialogues jump into garbage and suicide t.han marry psycho...rofl...he can better jump along with GW and psycho and suicide than doing such shameless things for money...i hope TA's new frnd in blore heard these convo and says to TA about it if he happens to meet keshav with TA...sigh too much for me to thk so...lol...but lets see
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. Tulsi was very disappointing. By now she knows charu and gw. Why is she giving them the satisfaction of getting hurt. Where is all the veeravasanam she reeled off before the soft target Namachivayam. Why is she getting rattled? Has she not suffered enough in life to give too much importance to TA not able to make it for her anniversary? Can't she say a few nice words to TA instead of acting like a pampered child?She is giving GW exactly what she wants.
I would say today's hero was Kesav for diminishing Chaaru. It gives us hope that he will spill the beans when required or torture Charu with blackmail. I am waiting for all that. Though actually is GW we should all be hating instead of charu since she is mentally affected and wronged by TA.

Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the superb update Bhagi.

For some reason i think Keshav's friend and TA's old friend are both same person or at least linked TA's friend like Shubba said. There might be a reason behind Keshav pouring his heart out about ghost to this person aka his friend. No comments about ghost or GW!:@