24th october yrkkh wu complete

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys i am back with today's written update sorry for the delay well its not an excuse really but i went to get my hair cut as my hair had split ends and was a mess ok i knw ur not intrested in my hair story πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so i will get on with the update πŸ˜ƒ

Part 1

Starts of with akshara asking g3 permission to go and pick natik up from the airport g3 lets her go akshara is in the car and she rings natik asking him has he reached he says sorry i forgot to tell you she says i will be reaching there to pick u up in few minz natik says i have hired a taxi and you shoudnt take problem in this condition akshara says or dont you like me and cuts the call natik gets call back he thinks its akshara but its his manager and he says to natik that the share market of usa is really going down you have to take decision asap, akshara rings home and tells g3 natik has taken a taxi she says oh ok akshara says can i go to the market plz g3 agrees and says come home soon, natik arrives home he is on the phone and takes g3 and bhabhima's blessings he gets of the phone they say your busy again natik says it work like that these days g3 says i will serve you breakfast he says send it to my room plz i am really busy

Part 2

@meshwari's varsha has finished reading a poem all clap for her and say its beautifull shaurya says for ananya's birthday were going to have a musical card they say whats that varsha says when you open the card it sings happy birthday shaurya shows the sample cards they get excited kaka says get the names printed on them dadi says diwali is also coming so there will be loads of work and nothing should lack in our ananya's birthday after that (πŸ˜•diwali disappeared and came bk again weird yrkkkh these days πŸ˜†)@singhaniya's bhabhima and g3 are discussing what things they should buy for diwali bhabhima says put ananya's birthday present on the list g3 says they still havnt invited us yet (why the drama u knw they will invite u 🀒) bhabhima says we still need to give a gift g3 says i will ask akshara incase she hasnt thought of anything bhabhima says akshara would have felt bad when munna came home himself g3 says you know munna he is always in a hurry, bhabhima says ring akshara she still hasnt returned g3 rings her akshara is at the door she comes in with flowers and a present g3 says is there any occasion today she says no has natik came g3 says yeah he is upstairs natik comes down akshara hides the presents behind her back he says to g3 here is delhi sweets

Part 3

akshara says you bought gifts he says no i didnt have any time my friend came to visit me and they gave it me forcefully g3 says they are akshara's fav she says to akshara you have them natik says dont give them to her she will fin the whole box off akshara says no ma keep them with you everyone will eat them together if i have them i will fin them and grow more fat and goes away g3 says see akshara has become upset natik says i was joking bhabhima says woman in this condition take small things to there heart he goes to his room and closes the door, he gets a phone call and says yes i will be there and tells akshara to pass the green file she gives the gift instead he says whats this i asked for the file akshara gets upset and says i am not your secraty always giving you your files mobile charger natik says whats wrong with you akshara says your busy with your work so much what type of work you have nowdays if i ring you dont talk properly, you dont have any time for me and you just ask if i have ate or slept and filfull your responsibility earlier you werent like that when ma came and i coudnt spend time with you or yoga class or i ate dinner before you, you became upset, and u used to take me out on drives and if i wansnt in a mood still you used to take me out now i have grown fat thats why you dont like me always busy on the phone and you look at those other girls even when they become pregnant they will look like this, natik says there is nothing like that i only love one girl in this world ans he shows akshara reflection through the mirror he says if your not with me life seems incomplete his phone rings (πŸ˜†wrong tyming munna) he says he will be there he hugs akshara and kisses her on her cheek and says i love you very very much we will talk about this in the evening and leaves (cute naksh convo natik was calm regarding all the tension aww told u he wasnt wrong guys 😍)

Part 4

downstairs natik and rb are going office g3 and bhabhima are about to get the food ready rb says we wont eat now we have important work at the office they leave @naksh bedroom akshara sits on her window sill she recieves natik's txt he says i am busy with some office work and will be late i love you, akshara goes sleep and wakes up and see's natik still hasnt arrived she says to herself if he cared he woudnt been late today she puts the tv on and sees the news and market share stuff they says business who invested in the eu market will face 1 million loss this will effect business such as jewelery, dimonds makers etc (she hasnt guessed not like her) akshara see's water is empty in the jug downstairs rb and natik are discussing this matter rb says 40 yrs of hardwork will go down the drain, natik says i spoke to the manger he was suggesting invest in other business that way we wont face an entire loss rb says will that be right i dont know, natik says i think its the best option even dadaji would took that rb says dont tell anyone at home about this beside me and you know one should know he leaves natik is leaving he looks behind akshara is standing there

Precap: akshara says i heard u and bauji talking about shares whats all this natik says its nothing just small office matter akshara says tell me natik

sorry for grammer spelling mistakes or if i have missed anything out did from memory, thank god akshara knows now atleast no mu between naksh wonder if natik tells her loved naksh convo akshara was so cute the way she said all pregnant woman grow fat πŸ˜† aww munna loved the way he was calm and then said he only loves her nice epi overall

dont forget to press like button to say thank you πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by _Mariam_ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the superb update Mariam. Naksh conversation was so good and naitik being understanding husband handled it in fantastic way. Especially akshi's conversation was so good and funny. Finally akshi shared her fear and insecurity with naitik and she took initiative steps to sort out the MU. When akshi loves naitik, she does not only project on some angles of his personality; rather she views him as a whole individual accepting both his positive and negative traits.
No intimate emotional relationship exists between naksh for a long time without having some misunderstandings from time to time. Understanding and tolerance are required to overcome feelings of jealousy, anger and suspicion. There must be give-and-take in love…love is learning how and when to sacrifice.

Naitik expects akshi's support and understanding especially in times of troubles. A good wife loves her hubby through his successes and failures and provides reassurance when he's feeling down. She is a nurturer and an equal partner in the marriage. A good wife would be honest, loyal and dedicated to her husband. Marriage is a lifelong commitment and the vows you have taken at the time of marriage should be kept in all conditions. Her man as she makes possibly the most demanding transition of her life.

But do make sure that green-eyed monster doesn't turn these nine marvelous months into a daily nightmare akshi may begin to imagine that naitik ignores her due to work load – another insecurity to add to all the others. She often needs constant reassurance; she needs naitik to swear that he loves her and her alone;

Pregnancy is naksh common creative process, so not only akshi have to be psychologically prepared, as the creator of one of her husband naitik , but also must be prepared mentally prepared for that. Knowing that akshi's body's changes are essential to her developing baby is reason enough to embrace these changes and SMILE! As a husband naitik finally pampered and reminded her how beautiful she is because of the oodles of weight gain, she may start thinking that she is ugly.

If akshi's love for naitik hasn't diminished despite these few changes, why would he love her less just when a child is soon to be born from her love...
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Abommi thumbnail
thanks for the update...problem solved btwn naksh...
prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
will someone pls. tell akshara to take a chill pill. she is still so childish and immature and can she not understand that her hubby may be going through work stress.
he cannot stop his friends from talking ...how ridiculous was that comment...

she cries more than all the soap drama actresses put together and sorry if i am coming across as rude...but the cvs are killing her character and she is not the first woman in the universe to become pregos..

why does she not get a job in the corporate world, try to manage home and family and then let me see how she gets so much time to cry and remember all bhooli bhikhri baaten...from eons ago...used to love this show but they need to get their act together... g3 has her own issues and rajshri is in her own world still but interestingly enough they are similiar enough to be related and shown as mother daughter...Lord give me the patience enough until they change the daily rona dhona MU kathas and uber conservative parents and inlaws...

harinihari thumbnail
thanks 4 update naksh mu sloved😊ss's business ????
Hi_Friends thumbnail
Thanks for this nice update..
therimsim thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you so much for the wonderful wonderful wonderful update πŸ‘
shruthi.sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update mariam.πŸ‘.it was nice episode n as usual naksh convo was cute.😍.
i don't understand wenwver S's face money crisis,they first think of selling house,why don't they have other assets.DJ is in gav regarding some property matter rite,why can't they think of that instead of selling house.
anyways,hope all this stuff gets sorted out soon n we will get to watch grand diwali celebrations n akshi's godh-barai.wen cvs can show varsha's godh-barai in grand manner,i want akshi to be more grand,warna dimri ka khoon zaroor hoga.😑
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx for the update... i didnt read it... but its awesome 🀣

Hey guys i am back with today's written update sorry for the delay well its not an excuse really but i went to get my hair cut as my hair had split ends and was a mess ok i knw ur not intrested in my hair story πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so i will get on with the update πŸ˜ƒ

i m interested i m interested! u cut ur hair ;'( not fair πŸ˜†
sush4frndz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing love the naksh conversation