The Vampire Diaries

*Damon,Stefan,Tyler,Matt,Jeremy,Klaus*

.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 I just want to know who has a crush or like Damon/, Stefan/,Tyler/, Matt/, Jeremy or Klaus and i want to know when u see ur cutypie on pic./tv  what happens to u? Who is ur pfavorite?? What attracts u in this special hawty? Would u like sum guy just as ur hawty?

A short song for ur hawty;
...Tere naam se jee loon
tere naam se marr jaaun 
teri jaan ke sadke mein kuchh aaisa kar jaaun
tune kya kar dala marr gayi main mitt gayi main
ho ri ha ri ho gayi main teri deewani deewani
Am in a funny and romantic mood๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by .Reshama. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Team_Damon thumbnail
Damon is my only favourite character in TVD... The fact that Ian's hott and drop dead gorgeous just ads to it. 
Besides the humour and dark wit and the fact that he's entertaining... His character is so deep and multidimensional. He doesn't mind being tagged as 'the bad brother' by everybody... the only people who matter to him are Elena and Stefan (even though he pretends otherwise). Damon hides his good side because he's afraid of being in a vulnerable position... He believes he's a monster because lets face it he is a vampire... blood thirst and instincts to kill are a part of his nature. He's not running away from it neither does he have a problem controlling it.
I love him for his attitude... his dialogues... don't get me started on his looks... ๐Ÿ˜
 I painted a Damon poster  that sits on my desk and boy... is he distracting  

and that my friend... is how obsessed I am. *sigh*
RatiG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I have a huge crush on Damon...I love his character a lot...In season 3 i am kind of getting addicted by this one character...i kind of like this character from season 1 but there is something different in season 3...i rip the replay button and see the Damon scenes...i love the way this character has shaped up wheter its evilness, betrayal , heart broken, shocked , in love, or any other this is my fav fav character
besides this Ian is hot i love his looks a lot...he has his own charm which makes Damon more special

I like Stefan too but the Vampire Stefan...Vampire Stefan is freaking hot
RatiG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .Reshama.

I wont bite u guys

sorry dear for late reply i came to see ur post just now
.Reshama. thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Team_Damon

Damon is my only favourite character in TVD... The fact that Ian's hott and drop dead gorgeous just ads to it. 
Besides the humour and dark wit and the fact that he's entertaining... His character is so deep and multidimensional. He doesn't mind being tagged as 'the bad brother' by everybody... the only people who matter to him are Elena and Stefan (even though he pretends otherwise). Damon hides his good side because he's afraid of being in a vulnerable position... He believes he's a monster because lets face it he is a vampire... blood thirst and instincts to kill are a part of his nature. He's not running away from it neither does he have a problem controlling it.
I love him for his attitude... his dialogues... don't get me started on his looks... ๐Ÿ˜

I painted a Damon poster  that sits on my desk and boy... is he distracting  

and that my friend... is how obsessed I am. *sigh*

u said it very well dear..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ and am also obsessed with himโ˜บ๏ธ
.Reshama. thumbnail
Originally posted by: MugRaj

I have a huge crush on Damon...I love his character a lot...In season 3 i am kind of getting addicted by this one character...i kind of like this character from season 1 but there is something different in season 3...i rip the replay button and see the Damon scenes...i love the way this character has shaped up wheter its evilness, betrayal , heart broken, shocked , in love, or any other this is my fav fav character
besides this Ian is hot i love his looks a lot...he has his own charm which makes Damon more special

I like Stefan too but the Vampire Stefan...Vampire Stefan is freaking hot

thanks dear for ur comment, i love everything of damon๐Ÿ˜
and stefan is a hawt vampy as well.๐Ÿ˜†Edited by .Reshama. - 12 years ago
Tasneem-17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
DAMON for sure โ˜บ๏ธ

I love the way his character has been built up from Season 1-3

Just love everything abt him...esp the eye thing๐Ÿ˜‰
I mostly loved him in the bad bad scenes in Season 1๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

halifax004 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2