*Damon,Stefan,Tyler,Matt,Jeremy,Klaus* - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by MugRaj

I am so in love with this guy...he is such a big flirt he know how to wow a girls heart ...even just luking at him we are drooling over him...๐Ÿ˜ณ
am still drooling Edited by .Reshama. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Sidchu

U know ma answer Klaus๐Ÿ˜ ma sexy evil hybrid is absolute stunner๐Ÿ˜›
yeah i know ur crazy about ur hybrid...๐Ÿ˜›.. keep on droolin about ur stunner๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by .Reshama. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by .Reshama.

areh sonu its tylere for u all the way... yeah he's sexy and btw love ur coochie coo siggy of cari and tyler...
 hehe thanks ๐Ÿ˜ i wish mai caro ki jagah hoti ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by _Team_Damon

Damon is my only favourite character in TVD... The fact that Ian's hott and drop dead gorgeous just ads to it. 
Besides the humour and dark wit and the fact that he's entertaining... His character is so deep and multidimensional. He doesn't mind being tagged as 'the bad brother' by everybody... the only people who matter to him are Elena and Stefan (even though he pretends otherwise). Damon hides his good side because he's afraid of being in a vulnerable position... He believes he's a monster because lets face it he is a vampire... blood thirst and instincts to kill are a part of his nature. He's not running away from it neither does he have a problem controlling it.
I love him for his attitude... his dialogues... don't get me started on his looks... ๐Ÿ˜
 I painted a Damon poster  that sits on my desk and boy... is he distracting  

and that my friend... is how obsessed I am. *sigh*
YES YES YES I agree . He drives me to distraction . sigh. madly in love with him๐Ÿ˜ณ
its DAMON!!!...need i say y!!!!..its been always him from season 1 till now...when ever i see him..i have goose bumps!!!!..my sexy hot devil๐Ÿ˜ณ...aww..he creates magic..luv him 2 d core..though i like stefan ...its always my sexy hot charmer...๐Ÿ˜
I love Damon the most and with Bonnie
Damon you are my chamak challo
where you go pumpkin
im gonna follow
what you want damon
just let me know
oooh oooh ohh
you can be my chamak challo
ooh ohh

Hey Reashma..
Lovely post.

Without a second thought- DAMON.

Oh my gawsh.. The moment I see him Im rooted to the ground. Hayee.. Ian just drives me crazy. His smile.. Oh boy..
Originally posted by RobseSSedSonu

really owh u naughty naughty girl..
Originally posted by RobseSSedSonu

ur naughty naughty girl sonu๐Ÿ˜†

oops for my doulble comment..
Edited by .Reshama. - 12 years ago