-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Me First... Me First...😃

Hey Stuts Thanks for the Update... Let's see what heppenes... and how Naitik handles this Loss..😊

Naitik-Akshi convo looks good... I am glad Akshi realized that what she was thinking was wrong... 😃
Edited by Sachi16 - 12 years ago
50ShadesOfMe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx for the update!!😊
Rachu.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the cute nd lovely update chinky... 😃
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks stuti for the colourful and superfast update update.😊👏 Enjoyed Cute naksh scene and it was an emotional scene. Finally akshi understood natik's position and his feelings.

A successful relationship therefore is based on compatibility rather than just only finding the right partner. Both naksh must try to be the right person by acting out of mutual respect, love and concern for each other. It must be reminded that there must be no pretensions. Love is an inner feeling and fulfillment arising from the mutual healthy growth with and for the other person. Good communication skills between naksh as in today's episode are an essential sign of a mature, self-confident adult.🥱

A healthy relationship is not one in which naksh are to exist with their eyes closed. They see faults as well as virtues of their love, and they should accept the fact that no one is perfect. Marriage is the union of mind but not always the body. Successful marriage backbone is proper understanding one other feelings and respecting the same.(Luckily ahshi realised her  mistakes and she will support naitik during tough times.)

It should also bring closeness towards naksh.Akshi was so matured while she was talking to naitik and  in turn naitik consoled her and it was so cute to watch. Money is very basic for naksh existence. No one can do something without money involved therefore, It is always naksh for naksh to sit down, make a budget and spend within the limit of it. No over spending unless it is very necessary. Gayathri and BP should think before spending and spend within the budget limit. Spending beyond the budget all the time is a bad habit.And it was avaluable message to the viewers also.👏
 In order to make a marriage succeed both naksh should stay emotionally connected  at tough times and work towards building trust and love in the relationship.hope akshi will start working towards that. Precap was so sad to watch. If naksh takes the necessary steps, making the effort to understand and respect each other's feelings, they will be able to live their lives fully. They should be willing to forgive and forget each other's faults and weaknesses. Married life can be a rich field of learning that teaches the naksh to develop such qualities as patience and humility.

Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
shruthi.sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the speedy  update.👏.yeh sab kab tak chalega,i hope by ME some chamatkar happens n S's get wat ever they have lost,becoz i don't want to see my naksh in pain.😭.i think they must have told g3 n BM abt the loss,so that they cud saved something.may be acc to precap,they may come to know by tmw.
Thank you stuts for the quick update.. 🤗
Tension is building day by day.. and I am not liking it at all.. 😭  Pure Diwali ka kachra bana diya.

Meow_Aleena thumbnail
thanx 4 sharing part 1 is jst awwwsm👏👍🏼
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
thanks for the update stuti havnt seen epi yet naksh convo seems good and if akshi can knw everything about the business and the loss in this condition then tell g3 and bhabhima for god sake there wasting so much money on shopping 😆 where the hell is dadaji when will he enter when they get kicked out Edited by _Mariam_ - 12 years ago
ridzthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
naksh scene is worth watching or not?