Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Written Update-25th october 2011

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

the author of this post wishes to restrict the content of this post to members only.
Hey im shruti and im going to be writing the update on behalf of PulrpleFairy today!
Happy Diwali Everyone!!!😊
The episode begins with Priyankas Buaji noticing that the dulha is still wearing his shoes.She asks the girls party if they stole his shoes or no,but all of them give confused replies.On the otherside Ashu is desperately looking for his shoes😆.Priyankas Bua inquires about it and calls Nidhi who is hiding behind a pillar to find the shoes.Nidhi says she will and leaves.Nidhi and her friends are looking at Ashu from behind the pillar.Nidhis firends say its best of they give back the shoes with a sorry.But Nidhi says they will keep the shows with them for a little longer and put them back where they were without even saying sorry to Ashu-after all its not everyday they see Dr Hardstone barefoot😳.
Nidhi later goes searching for shoes and finds an outlandish pair of shows(look like clowns shoes actually😆).Nidhi mischeviously takes the shoes to Ashu,who she tries to convience to wear them till they find his and places the shoes in front of him.Ashu looks at the shoes disgustedly(poor guy!😆).
Nidhis Father and Anjies father are having a conversation about the laters weing.Anjies father asks Nidhis Father to tell his wife that he has lost weight so that he can eat normal food-if so he will loose in thier next game.Nidhis dad says he needs time to think.
Back at the wedding Nidhi goes into the bedroom and climbs on a stool to reach near the top of a cupboard where she has hidden Ashus Shoes,she is smiling to herself when one of her firends reach ther asking what is she doing there.Nidhi lies saying that the shoes are missing and someone has sneaked them out to give Ashu.Her friend gets angry and leaves to find the culprit.Nidhi sneaks out the shoes after she leaves.
Outside the owner of the clowney shoes,a Maalishwala(a guy who gives massages),comes to retrieve his shoes and in turn offers Ashu his card in case he needs a Maalish-one month booking in advance(Ashus expressions are priceless!!🤣.Then Priyankas Bua comes with a platter of food and inches closer to Ashu while Ashu moves away from her till he hits a khamba🤣,and embaressed Ashu leaves from ther leaving Priyankas Bua in splits.😆
Outside Ashu finally finds Mallika who grunbles about how he has no time for her🥱,but danced when Nidhi asked him too.Ashu tries to defend himself saying that Nidhi dragged him by his hand and he ddint want to create a tamasha by refusing.Mallika says he isnt a kid to be dragged away like that and leaves.
At Home Nidhis Dadi Bua and Sarkar are having and argument over a kitchen issue.Anjies Mother comes over to help.Nidhis Dadi Bua is concerned as to why she hasnt come as yet,Anjies mother tells her its a friends wedding,it will take her time to come back.Nidhis Dadi Bua wonders when will Nidhi get married,Anjies mother tells her that one day Nidhi too will find someone,Dadi Bua wonders who he will be.
The scene shifts to ashu who is still without his shoes,meanwhile Nidhi sneaks the shoes into a car(its hers i guess😕).Priyankas Bua is upset that they arent getting a "nek"(money) beacuse they werent able to get the grooms shoes.Ashu meets Nidhi and Nidhi tells him they havent been able to find his shoes yet.Ashu wonders how only his shoes havent been found as yet and wonders if someone is hiding them of purpose beacuse they have a "Shikayat"(issue/complaint/problem) with him.Nidhi tries to act innocent when Ashu says that the only one who has a complaint against him here is Nidhi perhaps and she should clear it.😳Nidhi looks pensive as Saiyaan plays in the background.
Episode ends
Precap:-
Priyankas Bua requests Ashu to dop Nidhi home despite Nidhi protesting.

Cheers
shruti
Edited by shruti.nil - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update
umm1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks.I wonder if there was not a single spare shoe/slipper in that whole house that could be lend to the poor doctor. The bride's mother or the hostess, who, in the last episode was extra courteous towards doctor Ashutosh,also left him in this dilemma. Did anyone see Dr. Malika giving the gift to the couple or she took it back with her? Episode was in all so so.
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
it was a cute episode...MB is just...<3
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Shruti!! Diwali is tomorrow! I'd said Wednesday! Oops!😆
I think someone better PM Fuzzy and tell her today's update is done😛
I'm so sorry, hun! I guess I should've been clearer

But thanks for this update🤗
fuzzyface thumbnail