BV - Oct 25th 2011 - Written Update

Posted: 12 years ago
Anandi comes to meet Basanth in the godown, along with Shravan. She requests Basanth to hire Shravan as he is in need of a job. Basanth agrees and Anandi is happy, so is Shravan.

In Mumbai, Gauri tries to get a rickshaw but doesn't find one. Shivani comes there and offers to drop her. She sees that Gauri is upset and takes her along to eat ice-cream. She asks Gauri what the problem is. Gauri tells her she is pregnant. Shivani says this is happy news. Gauri then narrates her history with Jagat to Shivani and feels that her child won't get legal status. Shivani says that children are legally  acceptable even if society doesn't accept them. She tells Gauri to not abort due to society or due to career.
Shivani tells Gauri that she lost her husband in a bomb blast and he had wanted to have a child before, but Shivani had refused because of her career. Now she left with no one. Gauri is convinced and thanks Shivani.

Gauri goes to take another rickshaw. Shivani suggests that she will sell her old car to her and Gauri can pay her in installments.Gauri agrees.

Jagat comes home to see an old car parked in front of the house. Gauri tells him its theirs. Gauri's parents and Kunda Tai do pooja happily. Jagat asks Gauri where the car came from, Gauri says Shivani sent it. Jagat looks mad.
In their room Jagat shouts at Gauri for accepting gifts from other people and that it looks cheap. He was going to buy her a car, that too a new one. Gauri gets mad and yells back at Jagya that she is not like him to accept other people's meherbani and that she has bought the car from Shivani and will pay her in installments. Besides she knows how to live within her means, unlike Jagya. Jagat looks mad.

Precap : Anandi meets Shravan at the temple and talks to him while villagers passing by don't seem to be pleased to see Shravan

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks for the update. What a mentor.. There are lot of orphanage in India. How about adopt kids and give them good life Shivaniji. They will bring lot of joy in your life and you also won't be lonely.
Never knew that you need a car in  big city. I for one cannot drive in India LOL.. How did the car reach Kundatai's pl? Does Gowri know how to drive the car too?? ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• How was Jagat planning to buy a new car? With his papa's money via Anandi  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  At least Gowri doesn't want other peoples meharbani for buying car and she doesn't mind to use it to manage house expense. ๐Ÿ˜• If she really knew to live within her means, the smart thing to do was rent an apartment near the hospital and walk :))
For once I like Gauri's approach - as one time & simplistic as it is.
Very sensible ! Buy something that is within your means and affordable. But do something about not accepting a single cent from now on too - just getting a car on yr own is not enough.

Shivani gave a nice reason for not giving up the baby - I really feel so bad for people who are hapless victims of terrorist attacks...its so very senseless and leaves the lives of those around them in shreds...poor Shivani - am so glad she seems so brave and self sufficient too.

Jagya bechara - his romantic gesture got completely killed and he got yelled at as a bonus...kya halat ho gayi hai uski. Even if he means the very best and tries to do exactly that - it backfilres on him...deja vu Jagya ???
Edited by hooked - 12 years ago
Thanks for the update Priya

The story of Shravan slowly building. Pl CVs keep him positive. That's really needed in the show. As per the precap the village people already ogling at Shravan and Anandi as if it is crime to talk in public.

Totally disappointed with Shivani. She seems to be spelling J's opinions which are senseless and baseless. If a legal document or legality has no meaning wonder why people make a big issue of laws and abiding by them. If everyone started thinking like them the world would be in a big chaos. Nevertheless she has heard G's version of the story and hence her opinions are totally biased. All the same I am amazed as to how Shivani did not think of the fate of J's first wife while advising G to grab all the happiness that she can get in life?

I still do not understand the necessity of having a car in mumbai but keeping that aside, G atleast bought a second hand car unlike the haveli ka ladesar who wanted to buy a brand new one. I loved how she showed J the mirror. I have to praise her for the self respect she has. She should now see to it that J doesn't beg in front of A for money. This is probably the first thing they should do before buying a car. Thereafter they can do as they please with their own money.

This money that they both intend to pay off the installments is the money they are earning. In a situation that J and G are where they are expecting a kid, all the extra money that they can get they should save for taking care of the kids needs before thinking of their personal luxuries. As per my understanding, if i can save enough of money to pay intallments for a car and also maintain it which is a luxury in front of my and my family's day to day living expenses, I think I am also equipped to take care of my day to day needs without borrowing it from someone else. Wonder why J and G still have to ask money from A and bade papa respectively?

I fully agree w/ Redapple & Hooked and anyone else who has posted in between agreeing w/ me ๐Ÿ˜ˆ.  Gauri is at least making sense here - she'd rather buy a car from someone and pay in installments (that's how it normally would happen even if she were to buy a new car, except that she'd take a car loan), particularly if that someone is a wellwisher like Shivani and not a rival like Anandi.  Jagya is unbelievable - he doesn't feel any embarrasment @ taking money from Anandi, but he is embarrassed to borrow it from Shivani.  What  a specimen.  I'm glad Gauri gave it to him.

Where was Shivani all these days?  I'm glad she advised Gauri to keep the baby.  In fact, she could even have asked Gauri to give it to her, since as a single woman, I doubt that she could adopt a baby from any adoption agency.  But nonetheless, glad to see Gauri get some sensible advice after what her friends told her.
Talking to shivani seems to have cleared gauri's confusion over her  pregnancy for Now ..Think about the joys of motherhood not the nitty gritties of legalities-This perspective is totally different from jagya's family or villagers  and gauri is satisfied that her kid will have the rights to fathers property ..๐Ÿค”looks like  she wouldnt insist on jagya's divorce till another confrontation with jetsar people..
She buys second hand car from shivani which isnt much to jagya's liking,he prefers brand new car even though its beyond his means..
"you are no longer jetsar kaa ladesar"๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ liked her tounguelashing at jagat๐Ÿ˜†,for once she is shouting at the right person and ๐Ÿ˜‰doing a good job at it...๐Ÿ˜†.๐Ÿ˜†..

Shravan gets job at tausa's godaam,one temple meeting with anandi and village ladies  are looking suspiciously..
Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago
Congratulations Jyo you are now an IF Dazzler โญ๏ธ๐Ÿฅณ
Pjyo was always a dazzler ehehhe... 

I know yaar I am soo upset with the village women. 
But I am sure Anandi will fight it off!
Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 12 years ago
Originally posted by andv

Congratulations Jyo you are now an IF Dazzler โญ๏ธ๐Ÿฅณ
yeah  anita,๐Ÿ˜‰spam posts karte karte main bhi bani dazzler ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by Suchi-NivReniac

Pjyo was also a dazzler ehehhe... 

I know yaar I am soo upset with the village women. 
But I am sure Anandi will fight it off!
'was ' a dazzler ๐Ÿ˜‰suchi  ,not anymore? ,eh๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†,
๐Ÿ˜‰hope thodi bahut abb bhi dazzle karoongi๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago
Originally posted by pjyo

yeah  anita,๐Ÿ˜‰spam posts karte karte main bhi bani dazzler ๐Ÿ˜†

'was ' a dazzler ๐Ÿ˜‰suchi  ,not anymore? ,eh๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†,
๐Ÿ˜‰hope thodi bahut abb bhi dazzle karoongi๐Ÿคฃ

Koi spam nahi re jyo, how can you call those hilarious cartoons and great discussions spams. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ