Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Rashis words to sonal n sonals reaction

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
i think rashi  might have tiggered something because sonal even said that only she knows how she felt when the day she was suppose to get married it didnt happen,  it has taken her time to get over it.  When urmilla told sonal  that she could have been a modi bahu she realised she was duped n also realised that she said a lot of things to jigar who was innocent at that time.   trust takes a lot of time to gain back so i think sonal marriage to this guy is based on trust  as she said she has put it all behind her but now this is surfaced it  will bring on big fireworks for everybody   i actually dont mind if sonal leaves hubby to marry jigar 😃  then rashi n her mother can go n scheme on sonals hubbys 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have a feeling that Sonal wouldn't leave her husband. I think she told him all about her past so her relationship with him is probably pretty solid.

I wouldn't wish Urshi on my worst enemy and here you are wishing them on poor innocent Avinash!! lol
sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeah, I think just to make Jigar happy, we should not bother poor Sonal's husband..
I'm sure they are happy with each other, sonal seemed happy with him and also was very supportive during Navrathri.

I hope we get another Gopi for Jigar..