Pavitra Rishta October 25 2011 Written Update

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Bhalla... I feel Shravani should take Sachu away.. I know Archana and Manav will feel bad but if he is here than he will be spoiled to the core...Savita Aai will only fill him with hatred and thanks to her he will not study well too... 🤢...
Sachu is a very sweet boy who is being ill treated by her granny from a long time... He was snatched from his mother when he too small to think what was happening.. After that he was tortured and taken care by his ill and depressed granny...  I think he deserves a better life..

Sulo Aai should also not interfere much in D's household matter.. She can cook only if things are available else she can keep quiet... She will only get insults if she tries to do all this... But I hope she has made clear about Sachu's absence in school to Manav...
lukin4goodSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
As usual a very good update...I am just wondering being a successful business person how Shavani is falling into Savita's trap? Isn't it very absurd?
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Its unfortunate that Sushant's final days on the show are spent with him and Archana apart, I was hoping for some good scenes before he left.

I want Shravani to take Sachu away not to hurt Manav and Archana but to protect him from Savita who is pure evil and who needs her downfall now!
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
mandy and Rachna Di, Savita did a very good job in making Sachu act like he was hungry, when she reminded him if she istens to him she will feed him ice cream. How much more will they make Savita's character stoop?

As far as things go with Manav and Archana, they are not talking to each other. Sulo is one who is trying her best to find ways for them to become together for Diwali and Savita wants to break them apart even further and she wants Shravani to take Sachu away just to increase the misunderstandings between ArMan. Hopefully ArMan will make it up with each other befoore Sushant leaves
Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago