•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

sorryy i am late.. BZY DAY IN UNI! and then a minor family crisis... had to help solve it.. at least calm it down... FINALLY at peace and can see my FAV show:D

starts with the precap... "you are my don (or did he say doll?)!!"  

then we see everybody sleeping!

we see pooja running to vish like in ronny kappoor's movie (up mummy ki locket ki kasam scene) 

raghav's alarm rings and sia wakes up too. juno gets and tells raghav its sunday! raghav blames pushpa while sia blames raghav! sia remembers that she has to go home today! and pooja wishes her.

back home, rangeela gets up and spills that elite thinks she's a theif. gauti blames rangeela. after jumping out of range, rangeela explains. mama is calm and calls rangeela to come towards him. . he thought he was getting a massage but instead he kicks him! and then tells rangeela n gauti sia's coming. they mistaken that maybe she's coming cuz she's kicked out.

Sia and Pooja say bye together. talk about date night and leave

raghav is watering plans and talking to kaka(the mali). He sees sia and sneakingly sprays water on her but makes it look like he's watering plants.  (same as precap) then she gets ticked off, dries herself while raghav stares at her 😡  and have a starting (sia's glaring) contest.   Both leave --raghav after sia.

Sia's house everyone is walking back and forth. Mama is annoyed while the boys are trying to justify themselves--lol... (funny scene)  

Raghav is annoying Sia. He thinks she's leaving Elite and Sia ignores him(silent treatment). He walks away and Sia gets excited. "Aise hi pesh aana chahiya...aise hi sudre ga"    She's about to leave when Raghav comes in front.. he gives a corny don line! does that see ya  sia thing and she walks away annoyed!

ms sen is playing on her phone when raghav comes. advertise a phone... (not interested)

Mama tells rangeela and gauti to keep sia happy if you don't want to feel her wrath. the boys clean up the house! (saathi haath badhana in the background). They even out a welcome sign outside!lol   

saloni's chamchi is on her phonebook...but none are good enough to date! vada and nikka bro make fun of her by showing her her dream date-- a dog!  lol  (its not funny how i put it but it really was!)

bonny n vish are w their group talking abuot datenight. bony asks vish if he's gonna do it.. he says ofcourse... its a chance to bug them i cant let that go! bony asks who is the lucky girl.. he says unlucky... NEVER WISH FOR VISH .  he's aiming for pooja- his next game. (uske lines se lag raha tha yeh hi dono aage couple banenge ya yeh pooja ka dil thode ga... koi aur thaame ga aur ye wapis aaye ga...     wheels turning in my head..lol)

nikka n wada are dreaming of their date..  especially since now they don't have to put much effort.. (funny scene.. this time, i'm not gonna ruin it by trying)

raghav tum iss baar kis ko date karna chahte ho?

raghav chahta nahi karta hai. main date karoonga tho baaki ladkon ka kya hoga

humme laga tum iss saal apni fav pushpa ko (take her for date night0

raghav: Sia ko mai roz date karta hoon.. she's my favorite.. I JUST LOOVVEE PUSHPA!

they laugh but raghav goes into flashback...

pre cap: sia: hello, arjun.. kaun mujhe miss kar raha hai..

we see juno in the back LAUGHING SO HARD!!! omg he looks sooo cuteee!!!!!  aise hi hasta rahe!lol

raghav: haan main..  sia gets serious and confused

then we see sia on a bike telling the boys that she's gonna forget EVERYTHING and start afresh.

episode without juno ðŸ˜’ ðŸ˜” 

Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

episode without juno😒😔

lol!! dikhaya to tha thoda bahut,.while he was sleeping,..😉

😡
Originally posted by asmi202

lol!! dikhaya to tha thoda bahut,.while he was sleeping,..😉

oh toh hai paar it was full of raghav  and raghav's dialogue i love pushpa ðŸ˜¡ ikks 

😡

oh toh hai paar it was full of raghavand raghav's dialogue i love pushpa😡ikks

I WISH WO DIALOGUE junu ne kaha hota!

I WISH WO DIALOGUE junu ne kaha hota!

haan  dont know when this pellow will realize ...that he is falling for  sia 

haan dont know when this pellow will realize ...that he is falling for sia

chinta math le jaani,.ek na ek din ko karni hein hein,.!

chinta math le jaani,.ek na ek din ko karni hein hein,.!

but yeh raaghav toh zaada hi fast hai ðŸ˜­  mera juno toh hurt hojayega 

but yeh raaghav toh zaada hi fast hai😭 mera juno toh hurt hojayega
Edited by asmi202 - 12 years ago