A rise of arnd 0.3 in trps last week!!!

Posted: 12 years ago
Week 43- (17 Oct 2011 To 23 Oct 2011) Avg :- 2.42πŸ˜ƒ

So I guess  the Sarcy Romance workedπŸ˜‰...hope the CV's look at it

Till then Happy Diwali ...and hope we are treated to some gud scenes today and the rest of the weekπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by rdfan - 12 years ago
agree with you...

&

TO YOU TOO...πŸ˜ƒ
Parichay deserves better than that 2 tho i mean its betta than all da dramas in its slot. yeh rishta is soo borin cnt believe people watch dat (no offence to any1 who likes it), nd same goes to ram milaaye jodi ( i think dats wat its called). Anyways wen KBC finishes Parichay will start gettin more viewers (HOPEFULLY). dont want another of ma fav show to go off cuz of the trp system
i want to see parichay with HIGHEST TRP...πŸ˜ƒ and top CM ranking on IF πŸ˜›Edited by shumi. - 12 years ago
Shumi trps will get a boost after kbc ends ...and as for CM ...for that this forum needs life ..first then only it can move to no 1
Originally posted by rdfan

Shumi trps will get a boost after kbc ends ...and as for CM ...for that this forum needs life ..first then only it can move to no 1

absolutely right...
WOW! audience are loving the current track hope afetr KBC ends trps will be higher
btw when KBC ending?
@asena- Kbc ends Nov 17 πŸ˜Š
Hey guys but that Shweta Tiwari show Parvarish...on sony has got 9:30pm slot from 21st november...
Originally posted by akki-theGreat

Hey guys but that Shweta Tiwari show Parvarish...on sony has got 9:30pm slot from 21st november...

akki that is better competition than kbc ,,,,😊