Posted: 12 years ago

'Dabangg 2' to have 2 villains?

IndiaGlitz [Tuesday, October 25, 2011]

'Dabangg' which went on to write a big success story is coming back in bigger and better manner. While talks had been heard about the story been given an urban setting and Salman Khan will don a no-moustache look in the sequel, latest is that 'Dabangg 2' will have two baddies...

Buzz is that 'Dabangg 2' has roped in National Award winning actor Prakash Raj, who was well acclaimed for his role as Gani Bhai in Salman starrer 'Wanted'. Apparently the macho Khan said to have recommended Prakash for 'Dabangg 2' since they both share good rapport.

Now one maybe thinking about Sonu Sood, who as the villain grabbed enough attention as much as the hero Salman in the original... Well, birdies said that Sonu is very much part of the sequel too. But now that Prakash takes the upper hand as the main baddie, it is not known how Sonu's character will fit in the sequel.

Hmmm, as of now one has to wait for the actual story from 'Dabangg 2' producer-director Arbaaz Khan...

Stay tuned...

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/hindi/article/73087.html

jo bhi karo plzz plzz dont take sonakshi..

no point to take the same actress.. they cna make a new story or jsut kill her off

Originally posted by Sallufanno1

jo bhi karo plzz plzz dont take sonakshi..

no point to take the same actress.. they cna make a new story or jsut kill her off

Yes sonakshi nehi ... ðŸ¤¢ 
so true

btw is it only me or everyone having problems.. pressing the liek botton
lol this movie is a gaon wali movie

u think katrina will suit the roile she dont evne suits to play indian girl..
she looks and sound wierd
Wasn't there another article that Sonu is leaving the film? In any case I think they should just go with Prakash Raj as the villain and leave Sonu out of it this time. Also, the Khan bros need to bury their ego and get Kashyap back.

As for Sonakshi, I'm okay with her continuing as the female lead. Unless they replace her with SRK. That would be EPIC!
great chulbul pnadey .. turns gay lol
Originally posted by Sallufanno1

so true

btw is it only me or everyone having problems.. pressing the liek botton

I pressed it working fine for me but I do agree with you...I hope another actress does the role...and wow 2 villains😈
How abt Salman as a villain... dnt think he has ever done a negative role !!!!🤔  ðŸ¤£

Keep-----------Smiling !!!!😊
Edited by tomnjerry2 - 12 years ago
Sonu is out only one villain