Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH WU-26th october bma/g3 never ending shoping

Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Happy Diwali Madhavi DiπŸ˜ƒ
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks madhavi Ben for the  Apt tittle and for the super fast updateπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘. Emotional episode.😭 The back ground song was so sad to hear and it was heart meltingπŸ˜”. Naksh has started to experience ups and downs in life but this what happening in reality due to business loss or investing in share market. It's natural for naitik to get tensed due to his loss in his business.

Gayathri was speech less by naitik's behavior. Naitik should not hide such things form his mom and BP.Akshi should help him out morally and spiritually and consoling him by saying that everything will be fine. Akshi should make him sure that what so ever is the condition and whatever happens is the fate but not his fault. Love and happiness are both important to have in naksh life. And not only is love an important part of happiness, it can be a key stress reliever especially for naitik now.

Profit was the highest priority for husbands, whereas wives identified good family relationships as the highest priority. Omg in naitik's life money is going play an important role' Unfortunately money is a necessary evil. Naksh need it to live, to pay for shelter, food, and life's necessities, because money makes the world go round. When times are tough, many people put their dreams on hold or forget about them completely because they're either too busy dealing with their immediate problems or they think it's not the right time to dream. But it's our dreams that sustain us, especially during difficult times .Going through sustained hard times weakens not only naitik but  most men in reality also and it is so sad. For some reason, hardship seems to strengthen women; . .  In weakened condition naitik will lose his objectivity, sometimes his stability.

His  discernment is also skewed .His determination lags.NAITIK needs not only AKSHI'S  prayers, he need her  emotional support. He needs her to take the initiaive and step up'.He needs her  words of confidence and encouragement.  '.In the lonely hours of a naitik's great trial, nobody's words mean more to him than his wife's words.  That is one of the God-given reasons he  and akshi were called to be together.  When naitik loses his  way, akshi should help him  find his way back. Hope so. Definitely she will...😊

Happy diwali  to all the yeh rishta forum members.
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
shruthi.sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the speedy update.it was really emotional episode,esp BG song at starting was heart-touching.naitik's n Rb's scene made my cry.😭.i felt emotional wen BM said abt last journey from that house though she said just like that..i know it's really difficult to get seperated from the things u love the most.

regarding g3 n bm's shopping will end if men revel the truth.they shud have told them abt the situation wen it has worsen.morever i wonder,can't g3 n bm sense that something is wrong ,they r seeing how tensed RB n naitik is.wen akshi can sense why can't these ladies?.

i think in precap maybe it's g3 who will be standing.hope some chamatkar happens S's is saved from nelami.i want cvs to end this track soon.can't take so much of emotional episodes anymore.
Edited by shruthi.sweety - 12 years ago
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
thanks for the awsome update di i am liking meshwari's enjoying themselves poor singhaniya's i hope there problem gets sorted out soon and g3 and bhabhima find out too, will they send singhaniya's to live in a small house lyk they show in every drama πŸ˜•
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sachi16

Happy Diwali Madhavi DiπŸ˜ƒ

Happy  Diwali  and  Sal Mubarak  to  you  too SahiπŸ˜›
-Nasreen- thumbnail
Thanks for update di

Happy and Safe Diwali di...πŸ˜›
Wish u a happy Diwali di..πŸ€— n thanx for the update..
Didnt watch epi.. Was busy enjoying diwali with family n friends.. Also dont want to spoil mood watching this sad sad epi..
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks MB! Colorful update for a boring episode. Shubh Diwali to you & your family! Humhari Diwali function tho Sat ko haiπŸ˜ƒ
AngelicDesires thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update madhaviben..πŸ‘

it was an emotional episode.. i am looking forward to the reactions of g3 n bm after they come to know about the crisis going on at their house.. πŸ˜•

naitik and akshara have portrayed good emotions in each scene aptly.. the cvs are showing real life examples and then towards the end will show the bonding of the whole family in the dreaded times of crises.. this is the beauty of this show.. :) it has always been close to reality..πŸ‘πŸΌ

the maheshwaris have changed lately(has anyone noticed it)??? something is fishy there.. πŸ˜†

once again they are showing reality in form of the weird behavior of anshu.. he is supposed to be a teenager and in this phase a child does not want to listen to anyone but wants to be left alone and be a master of his own thoughts... the only thing missing is the proper way his parents should handle him.. suicide attempts or running away are very common in this period and the cv's have tried to touch this aspect too...

in all...  i loved the episode leaving aside a few filler shots by g3 n bm...

Happy diwali to all the forum members.. 😊
have a prosperous year aheadπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by jasminedayal18 - 12 years ago