Written Update-26th Oct 2011

Posted: 12 years ago

Happy Diwali!!!..again😆😃
The episode was a bit😕,pretty much of a filler episode.nothing much happened!
a quick update.
The episode begins with Ashu asking Nidhi if she has a problem with him,and if she does she should clear it.Nidhi looks embaressed and hurriedly says she is going to look for his shoes.Nidhi,Priyankas Bua along with other people of the girls party are discussing how to get "nek" from the boys side.Nidhi suggests they lock the groom in the bathroom at a ransom.Bua refuses saying they have to handel the issue carefully.Nidhi suggests they should take the brides shoes instead,when Bua remebers they need to find Ashus shoes.Nidhi gets an idea and tries to call Anjie.
Anjie is sitting with Ragnath and asks him a question.Ragnath asks her if its anything to do with him attending her marriage considering he is the jaan of such occasions.Anjie says no and asks him that despite so many girls being around why is he only with her.Ragnath says a Shayari(its a compliacted one-so dont quite remember).Anjie is surprised that his standard of shayari has improved while Ragnath is looking at her moony eyed😳.Anjie then recives Nidhis call and has to leave.Ragnath says good bye as Anjie leaves.
At home Nidhi and Anjies father are playing cards,Anjies dad is fed up of his diet and wants to eat normal food.Nidhis father reminds him of the deal they made and they discuss how much food they used to eat when they were younger,they decide to do the same today and make the ladies work harder.Nidhis Dadi Bua and Anjies mom are discussing about how the home seems so lonely without Nidhi,while Nidhis dadi Bua wonders how she will cope without her despite the fact she herself wants her married.
Back at the wedding Nidhi and gang convince the dulha to come to perform a "special" pooja with them.While everyone else is sniggering Nidhi makes the Dulha perform a pooja for some thing under the cloth-turns out they are his wifes shoes,which Nidhi and Gang have taken a photo of.So to cover himself the dulha gives Nidhi the "nek".Nidhi is shown cheering while Ashu is impatiently waiting in the corner to get his shoes.(they played joote do paise lo from hum aapke hai kaun in the background..was i the only one who found it kinda weird?😕)
Back at the house Nidhi and Anjies family are having dinner,discussing about Anjie and Nidhis marriage.Nidhis father is sneaking puris under the table to Anjies Father.After some time Dadi Bua gets confused as to where the puris went.Anjies mother notices the puris hidden under the table and covers up for her husband.Later Anjies parents are about to leave when everyone begins to pass comments on how the food was,with Nidhis Dad taunting Anjies dad about eating too much.As Anjies prents leave Dadi Bua throws Nidhis dad a dirty look.
Back at the wedding Anjie wants to go home,as her father wants her back home soon.Nidhi wants to wait for longer so that they can return Ashus shoes after sometime.Ragnath attemps to overhear thier conversation,as Nidhi explains to Anjie about the shoes.They decide the give Ashu back his shoes and leave immidiately.
They go outside only to be told by the watchman that thier car has been towed as it was parked in the no parking zone.Both Nidhi and Anjie get upset,Nidhi is even more upset now that Ahus shoes are in police custody😆.Ragnath offers to help,and Nidhi forcibly sends Anjie with Ragnath,despite Anjie protesting against it.
Back in the hall Bua is making Ashu try various shoes on when Nidhi comes and tells her about her Car being towed.Bua suggests that she stays over but Nidhi says she has to leave.Ashu finds a pair of shoes and is about to leave when Bua requests him to drop Nidhi home which makes Nidhi protest.The episode ends with Nidhi and Ashu looking at each other.
Precap:-
Nidhi is getting wet in the rain while Ashu is sitting in the car.Nidhi coaxes him to come out which Ashu refuses as its not his age to do such a thing.

cheers 
shruti
Edited by shruti.nil - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

thanks
i was not able to tolerate the epi
hatts off to u for tolerating it and then posting review
Thank you for tolerating this filler episoder.I think yesterday's precap was a teaser and a cheap trick to make people watch today's bogus episode.I have a feeling that all this rain scenes will not be shown tomorrow ether.They will be in the Friday one hour episode. Basically we should be ready for another crappy episode tomorrow.
thanks shruti for beautiful update:)
Thank you for the Wonderful Update Shruti! ðŸ¤—
thanks for the great update...so that means i can skip today's episode
I really like angie and ranganath's chemistry,,,I would love to see their scenes more,,,thanks for the update..Nidhi getting wet in rain and ashi too,,looks really amazing,,,,
True that Shruti, it was a filler episode, but Precap was very interesting.

<3