WU 26th Oct'11- Another Filler

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thx maris for the update...

guess the filler is becoz the BALH team maybe getting ready to head to australia and ram and sakshi finishing their prior commitments...hope the coming week is a treat for us😳
i knw episode was boring today but u did d nice update yaar.. thanks..
Thanx for da update..
Whole epi is boring except da promo.. He he..
Thanks for the update...and i think not only BALH but many other shows are giving fillers only as it is diwali time and people are a bit busy to give channels gifts called TRPs 😵...so they will give us fillers only regardless of people who won't miss the show...😒...it will get better once festive season ends..😳
hmm thanx for the updates...
thanks maria for updating such an episode which is as dead as i am after diwali celebrations today..

i think all this is because ram is not there..dont know which article but in one it was mentioned that he is not in town for three weeks so to cover up they are getting all this ashwin and nuts pregnancy track..

but anyways hats off to you for managing to see such an episode and doing a great update
Thanx for the quick update, I will watch the filler tmrw as I have class tonight.
thanks for the lovely update sweety
thank you for a nice update, it was a filler episode but it is ok. it is diwali after all.