The beginning of a new chapter in Siddhi's life

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Siddhi's new life begins in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Key Sapno Ka

Oct 11, 2011, 12.00AM IST

(Keerti Nagpure)

Colors fresh show Parichay Nayee Zindagi Key Sapno Ka has turned in a new way where Siddhi has married her fiance's brother Anand's Kunal Chopra aka Sameer Soni. Despite of the differences, Siddhi has done the marriage to help the Chopra family in taking care of family's income after her fiance Anand's death.

After marrying with Kunal Chopra, the character of Siddhi has also become as female protagonist in show Parichay. Keerti Nagpure who is playing the role of Siddhi in the show Parichay says that now she is playing the male protagonist Kunal Chopra's wife so the responsibility of the success of Parichay lies on her equally.

Keerti Nagpure also believes that it is a second chance to make her image with a new twist in the show. Siddhi is a fun loving and independent girl. Though Siddhi might have a broken heart, she will continue to be the strength for Kunal Chopra's family.

Keerti Nagpur also added that Parichay is the perfect show for her to get the basics about the acting right. She has a very co-operative co-star like Sameer Soni who has very co-operative nature unlike their onscreen characters as Siddhi and Kunal Chopra.

http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Siddhis-new-life-begins-in-Parichay-Nayee-Zindagi-Key-Sapno-Ka/12411

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-10-11/tv/30263600_1_siddhi-new-chapter-character

Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago
thanks for the article πŸ˜ƒ
thanks for sharing it ..dear...😊
thanks for the article rani,

keerti is lucky to have sameer as co star-she can learn more and brush up her acting skills with his help.😊
thnk for the articleπŸ˜‰
Similarly, I can go to any extent for the happiness of my family and friends." aww so sweet of herπŸ‘
Originally posted by -sahasra-

thanks for the article rani,

keerti is lucky to have sameer as co star-she can learn more and brush up her acting skills with his help.😊
Well said sahasra. I liked how Keerti said that I have a very co-operative co-star like Sameer Soni UNLIKE their characters as Siddhi and Kunal Chopra. Hard for me to imagine them being very friendly and co-operative with each other off screen due to their portrayal of the characters. That goes on to say how well they are depicting their characters. Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago