Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CID_KHUSHI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
PLZ guide me,how could i join other discussionz related 2 CID FORUM,as i want 2 be the part of  that,as well😊,
how could i read stories related 2 CID?πŸ˜•
waiting 4 kind reply
THANX😊
Aditi_97 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhavanab

Aditi_97 ... go and introduce yourself in the intro thread πŸ˜› ... you seem to be a new member !! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Hi...i am a new member... ( yeah..joined the forum more than a year ago...and was silent...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ...tough na...?.πŸ˜‰ ) I love CID...its my favourite show...and i am toh crazy for Sr. Insp. Abhijeet...😳😳...hope you all will welcome me and make friends with me...πŸ˜›πŸ˜› ( hehee...always open to make more and more friends...πŸ˜›)

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...introduced myself because bhavna di asked me to...anyways...its nice to give an intro that to in a foum where i have spent more than a year...but i had never introduced myself formally ...for there wasn't this thread when i had joined...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

so enough of my introduction...πŸ˜›

Welcome to all the new members...hope to see you'll actively participating and following the rules...πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Aditi_97 - 12 years ago
RiDzDAYAlover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hiezzz, i am Reshma, a huge fan of DAYA! <3 and also love the friendship between the duo! i hope i will have good time here with you guyz!! 😊 Edited by RiDzDAYAlover - 12 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
@RiDzDAYAlover - Hi, welcome to CID forum and I really hope you'll enjoy here. I too am a big fan of Daya sit like you, have a good time.
Reshh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I too m actually a new member...joined abt 6 months ago..my name is also Reshma.i really luv CID...and im really very very crazy fan of Sr.Ins.Abhijeet...and the duo pair is the best friendship pair i have ever seen...Love CID...
Hope all of u will welcome me to this forum...friend requests are always accepted...i luv making new friends...

To the new members ...A WARM CID HUG TO ALL OF U...WELCOME TO THE CID FORUM...HOPE U WILL HAVE FUN HERE.😊

Edited by Raaaz_CID - 12 years ago
truelover143 thumbnail
Hi all member my name is Shaan N i m from Kingdom of Bahrain ...I Just wana say to all keep smiling ...
Namratha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hai...
My name is Namratha and i joined IF 20days ago...
Im a very big fan of CID and these days im becoming a big fan of IF too...
All members of IF are very friendly and i especially like the posts of visrom,bhavana&nandini di(s) very much...so great job!!!
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome new members 😊
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hi I am anusha...I am a huge fan of CID...😊
--MINOZ-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HEY anusha:-):-) I m shivz:-):-) WELCOME HERE:-):-)